American Horror Story

wow...im just getting around to watching some of this latest season...fucking retarded. Honestly ten minutes in and I already hate liberals and political correctness more than ever. Also why the fuck do they give the trump supporter blue hair. and the Sup Forums/ moms basement comment, lmao

All the talk of "triggering" so fucking dumb too, why the fuck would cnn ever have to give a trigger warning before announcing the results of the election, i know its liberal hollywood that produced this show but emphasizing the snow flake culture so much its almost comical, makes me even more glad trump won.

only girls and gays watch this.
i guess op is the latter...

Freakshow wast the only good season.

fuck off....what would you recommend to watch little bitch

"im not gonna believe the results untill rachel maddow says it, shes the only one I trust"

"the proudest moment of my life is when lena dunham retweeted me"

wowzers famalam

>watching the electric jew
>2017

Kill yourself pham

I'm behind half the season but from what I watched it was hilarious. Maybe you just don't get it.

What about Asylum?

Season 1 was great. Rest is straight garbage.

lol i get it, basically i didnt realize how bad it was gonna make fun of PC liberals as well, I must be somewhat separated from liberals, but its just funny to think there are actually people in real life who are like that, it really is so retarded im just hoping we have already reached peak craziness and people on the left will at least recognize some of there insanity.

also i thought asylum was the best one, with the aliens and nazi scientist.

The first was the only good one.

Kai Anderson is /ourguy/!

>he goes on Sup Forums in a flashback in one of the latter episodes.

It comes off as heavily satirical; I can't find myself being offended by it, because I don't really identify with any of the characters being depicted. Both sides are pretty much cartoonish caricatures

>what is satire?
You tasteless idiot
This was the best season of AHS ever

It's made by a gay catholic and a fedora.

The ending has the Sup Forums guy shot in the head because he hates women. He tried shooting not-hillary with a gun that he bought from a left-wing black girl, but it was unloaded.

no im not offended either, it actually keeps getting funnier and funnier the PC shit, i think both sides of the spectrum are heavily exagerated but there are definitely people in real life really like that both on the liberal and conservative sides....

i just think the blue hair on Kai is hilarious because the "blue hair feminist" has been a meme now for a couple years and then they go and put blue hair on the conservative trump supporter i almost think they mixed it up on purpose

lol its growing on me already, its just ridiculous

Soo.. is it worth watching? Because i couldn't get trough the first part of the 1st episode... Hopefully it gets better..

Not a fan of that ending but it didn’t make Ally look good either.

Nah. It's Law and Order SVU 2.0

The cute Lesbian murders the ugly Lesbian and becomes Senator and the black woman murders Kai on live television.

thanks faggot

>MUHUHRHUR BLUE HAIR TRIGGER
if that's all you have to say against this season maybe trump supporters really are dumbfucks after all

They talk about Sup Forums at some point, to call it a safe space for insecure frustrated idiots

which it is
which your thread also proves

He relaxed.
A real /pol user would have known better.

lol, thats on the only thing i have to say you dumb fuck, have you ever read anything in this thread, i literally pointed out 6-7 different situations in just the first episode and i mentioned the Sup Forums reference.....

>frog
not even once