Christian General - The End of the World Edition

This is where we are in the current timeline.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in pic related.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Other urls found in this thread:

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm0TBzkpNY
mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3
mega.nz/#!ZmxjUCyb!I99PfYLsw2M_rK48iVSQKFDekHnz-GaxbjHufTnvI4Y
mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN_BOOKS_COLLECTION.zip
wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it.

This is what you all need to know.

>Babylon The Great
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531

>Great Tribulation
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447

Basically, in a quick summary. Babylon the Great is the entire collective of false religion in the world. The "kings" of the Earth are going to manipulated by Jehovah God himself and be made to turn on all religion in the world. That event IS the Great Tribulation. Because of the mass amount of loyalty towards religion it will be another world war. Only instead of King vs King it will be Pastors, Monks, Clerics, and fellow believers against the Kings and militiaries of the world. It will be religious believers against nationalist/secularist. The Nationalist/secularist will win. They will take all the churches/temples, properties, money, money vaults, EVERYTHING from them. Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

>Jehovah's Witnesses
sage

>Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

UPDATE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm0TBzkpNY

How can We save Catholics from the second death? How can we help Catholics stop opposing God?

nice

>non-trinitarians
>christians

Choose one and only one. Also stop obsessing over the end of the world. We get that you were founded by a false prophet who incorrectly predicted it more than once but just give a rest already jeez.

The religion of the Bible must be true.

Jehovah Witnesses one of the few Christian Religions that don't celebrate the pagan ritual of Christmas.

Take Heed!!!

(Ezekiel 3:18, 19) When I say to someone wicked, ‘You will positively die,’ and you do not actually warn him and speak in order to warn the wicked one from his wicked way to preserve him alive, he being wicked, in his error he will die, but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand. 19But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked and he does not actually turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked way, he himself for his error will die; but as for you, you will have delivered your own soul.

Pick a shirt and tie

Red shirt pink tie mustard rice

The Bible speaks of the End of the world. Whether we are right or wrong in applying that knowledge onto real life is irrelevant. The point is that we must pay attention as Jesus commanded about this subject.

>Matthew 25:13) “Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU know neither the day nor the hour.

>(Mark 13:33) Keep looking, keep awake, for YOU do not know when the appointed time is.

>(Luke 21:36) Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that YOU may succeed in escaping all these things that are destined to occur, and in standing before the Son of man.”

>(1 Thessalonians 5:6) So, then, let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake and keep our senses.

>(1 Peter 5:8) Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone].

>(1 Corinthians 7:31) and those making use of the world as those not using it to the full; for the scene of this world is changing.

(Mark 13:36) in order that when he arrives suddenly, HE DOES NOT FIND YOU SLEEPING.

This is what Sup Forums and JW have in common. Sup Forums watches the scene of the world and ever-changing trends and events. We do the same. Sup Forums calls it THE HAPPENING, we call it the Great Tribulation and Armageddon. As a Christian, it is your job to prepare for this.

All the same, it's extremely cringey to see a literal doomsday cult with a failed prophet continue to go on and on about it.

>continue to go on and on about it.

Again, whether we are right or wrong is irrelevant. As Christ said, , keep on the watch, keep awake, because Satan knows his time is almost up and wants to devour you. Know the signs because if you let your guard down he will not attack you but seduce you and he will drag you down to the abyss with him. You focusing on our mistakes is you letting your own guard down. If you don't want to be a JW, fine. However, I have laid out for you the signs of the end and it is your responsibility to save yourself. Your blood is on your head now. My hands are clean of your blood. The message has been delivered. What you do with it is on you.

Christ will come when He comes. In the meantime I'm focusing on cleaning my own house instead of shouting paranoid rants in the street.

>you can't escape their shitposting not even irl

Red orange shirt, orange tie

white shirt red tie
just cause 47 haha wew
i dont really like shirts

>instead of shouting paranoid rants in the street.

>“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them.”—Matt. 28:19.

>(Acts 14:21) And after declaring the good news to that city and making quite a few disciples, they returned to Lystra and to I·coni·um and to Antioch,

>(Acts 1:8) but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·dea and Sa·mari·a and to the most distant part of the earth.”

>(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

What are JW well known for? Hiding in their "safe spaces" or being in public denouncing degeneracy? Why do you think people ban us from countries? Because we are out in public denouncing corruption, evil, injustice, degeneracy of all kinds. Institutions ban us because they find us a threat. That obviously means those opponents don't think we are weak if they find us to be a public threat.

There is a time and place for everything. We all have responsibilities, but it is still your responsibility to give Christ and God some time because you must be prepared for when he arrives. Clean your house but also clean your heart so that when Christ comes over unannounced he won't find you unworthy and throws you out with the degenerates.

There are three guarantees in life:

>Death
>taxes
>Jehovah's Witnesses

Childish superstition. Fuck off fear mongering nigger fag!

America has no culture so they have to adopt it from Middle East pretty sad

Stop sucking jewish cocks.

>Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

>Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

>(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

The Christianity of the Bible is BEYOND CULTURE. When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

bump for Christ

Except that that's never going to happen you JW shill, you doomsday fuck face. Freedom of religion is literally woven into the fabric of most 1st world nations so government will never turn on religion. Sucks huh? You know what sucks more? Burying your head in the sand and waiting for the end of the world. JWs are cucks, they wont even lift a finger to defend the freedom of religion they love so much. The organization will fail. I cant wait for your family to be ruined over this shit tier religion as well. Fuck the JWs. They are a step below Scientologists.

> Gentile Rule over Christians.

Wut?

Also, the phrase "Jehovah's Witnesses" always made me imagine Jehovah being on trial and a bunch of witnesses testifying that he had committed crimes. Which is basically what The Bible is also, a list of Jehovah's crimes. Killing Egyptian firstborn, Amalekites, Job, global genocide, keeping naked brainwashed slaves captive in his garden. You literally could not invent a more evil devil/Satan than Jehovah. Literally.

>Freedom of religion is literally woven into the fabric of most 1st world nations so government will never turn on religion.

I agree. However...

>(Revelation 17:17) For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

God is going to interfere in that process and MAKE THEM do it.

>JWs are cucks, they wont even lift a finger to defend the freedom of religion they love so much.

See JW Supreme Court Cases. We hold the Supreme Court record for the most Supreme Court cases taken to court that involve JW. All of them won by us and other people benefit from the precedents we created.

>(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

(2 Thessalonians 2:3) Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.

(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

>(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

bump for Christ

CHRISTIAN BOOKS COLLECTIONS DOWNLOADS!!!!!!

mediafire.com/?oejoq6knxqmx3

mega.nz/#!ZmxjUCyb!I99PfYLsw2M_rK48iVSQKFDekHnz-GaxbjHufTnvI4Y

mediafire.com/file/z8qhdc2m3x7a2u6/CHRISTIAN_BOOKS_COLLECTION.zip

whats the point of making more converts when you think only 144000 will get to heaven?

Pick a shirt and tie

We are not trying to convert anyone. We believe it is up to people to convert themselves. Heaven is not the escape from this mess of a world we live in. Heaven is not mankind's destination.

(Isaiah 45:18) For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.

>(Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

>(Psalm 115:16) As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

>(Proverbs 2:21) For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

>(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

>(Psalm 25:13) His own soul will lodge in goodness itself, And his own offspring will take possession of the earth.

>(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

>(Matthew 6:9-10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, ALSO UPON EARTH.

>(Jeremiah 27:5) ‘I myself have made the earth, mankind and the beasts that are upon the surface of the earth by my great power and by my stretched-out arm; and I have given it to whom it has proved right in my eyes.

>(Acts 17:26) And he made out of one [man] every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of the dwelling of [men],

The primary home and inheritance for mankind is Earth. Pic related is your inheritance. You will live their forever, not heaven.

bump for Christ

THought you guys may be interested

Good News! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

bump for Christ

Complete garbage.

Why God's name is censored in most Bibles.

>Christian
>Jehovah's Witness
Pick one

>Why do you think people ban us from countries?
Because you're a literal cult on the same level as Scientology.

Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

They couldn't even prove that in the Russian Supreme court trial against us earlier this year. In Russia, a cult is called an (((extremist))) group. The opposition had nothing to prove JW were extremist. They even brought in ex-JW and even they were useless in proving that. Nonetheless, they were banned anyways the same way Jesus was executed innocently for nothing but crowd pressure. In the case of JW in Russia was the pressure of the Orthodox Church to ban us.

whoa..... 2,000 years of culture, tradition,and stewardship btfo by a demotivational poster

The Trinity is a Helenistic philosophical idea and pagan belief. Not a Biblical teaching. We know this because of the definitions used to describe it: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, and persons is all Greek metaphysical terms origining in Helenistic Philosophy going back to Plato and Aristotle. The word hypostatic union comes from hypostasis. It is a philosophical idea from Helenistic Greek Philosophy. The Trinity can only be supported with pagan doctrine. These terms and beliefs are not found in the Bible but in Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras. The Trinity can be traced back through old triad gods, Greek Philosophy, and Hindu avatarism.

the definitions of the Trinity itself: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, persons, hypostatic union. Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras all taught these centuries before Jesus was born. Just trace "hypostatic union" on Wikipedia. It goes straight back to Plato, Aristotle and Neoplatonism.

Think about this: If I started using word like "Means of Labor," "bourgeoisie," "proletariat," "Base and superstructure" and called myself a Libertarian you'd all cry foul and accuse me of being a Marxist and Communist. Why? Because all my terminology used to describe "Libertarian" ideology is all Marxist in nature. You would all call me a fraud.

Why not with the Trinty? That's where the entire definition of the Trinity comes from. None of the terminologies, defintions, and understanding of the Trinity comes from the Bible. It all comes from Greek Philosophy, Stoicism, Hindus, and Pagans.

We are like bugs to god, how often have you left a bug to suffer, or killed a bug for your own convenience? Your very house and way of life kills bugs and animals in such great numbers because it makes your life better. How many insects, with their limited capabilities have looked at you while tangled in a web and thought "that thing could save me", how many bugs have been sprayed or squashed by you and in their tiny minds thought "why must I suffer at the hands of this creature?"

To god we are bugs and for you to proclaim injustice at his actions remember the billions beneath us doing the same thing. Stop being a hypocrite brainlet who has demonstrated a lack of thought in his words.

God could kill all of us and it would be no different from us exterminating an ants nest.

>Trinitarians BTFO

So God would make someone sin? Doesn't that make Him complicit? Because a human tempting another human to sin is sinning as well.

This is why JWs are a cult. Leaving thread, sage in all fields.

If a car drives itself that is a problem, if the cars creator or owner drives it that is not a problem.

The rules we follow are rules given to us by god, not rules by which god must live under along with us.

You clearly lack the ability to think critically.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Fuck outta here.

>So God would make someone sin?

Strawman argument. God isn't making anyone sin for using them to destroy his competitors. No more than God using the angels to execute every last man, woman, and child on earth that doesn't submit to him. God is going to force the Kings of the Earth to turn against all religion on earth whether they want to or not. After that, he is going to destroy them as well. They are tools and canon fodder to him. Nothing else.

>Doesn't that make Him complicit?

Not in evil and malice but in carrying out his justice whether they want to or not. It's the same on how he manipulated Babylon in destroying Israel and enslaving it. It is the same on how he manipulated Cyrus the Great into destroying Babylon afterwards and freeing the Jews. He will now do the same in our modern time.

>Because a human tempting another human to sin is sinning as well.

There will be no tempting, just a straight out desire to kill all organized religion.

>all those failed "end of the world" predictions
Why do the Jehovah's Witlesses still exist as an organization? Oh yeah, suckers.

This verse is not in the original manuscripts. It has been agreed by Bible scholars that this is a spurios verse. It is not in any of the early Greek manuscripts, or any of the early translations, or in the best manuscripts of the Vulgate itself. The passage is first found in a treatise entitled Liber Apologeticus, of the fourth century, and that it appears in Old Latin and Vulgate manuscripts of the Scriptures, beginning in the sixth century. Modern translations as a whole, both Catholic and Protestant, do not include them in the main body of the text, because of recognizing their spurious nature. RS, NE, TEV, JB, NAB

This is why our NWT leaves it out.

>NIV Footnote: 1 John 5:8 Late manuscripts of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. 8 And there are three that testify on earth: the (not found in any Greek manuscript before the fourteenth century)

>(not found in any Greek manuscript before the fourteenth century)

KJ21 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, and the water, and the blood; and these three agree in one.

ASV For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.

AMP the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three are in agreement [their testimony is perfectly consistent].

>“not in any of the early Greek MSS [manuscripts], or any of the early translations, or in the best MSS of the Vulgate itself.” footnote in The Jerusalem Bible, a Catholic translation

Please keep posting and continue to push people from your cult.

Sorry but god is not a hippie, he does what is right.

I can answer this but only if you really want to know are are not just trolling.

On my way

Believe whatever you want at this point. I wash my hands of your blood. The message has been delivered.

God isn't a hippie, but the message you're teaching varies drastically from what the original churches taught. Really makes me think.

>but the message you're teaching varies drastically from what the original churches taught

Which is?

bump

> Takes every verse out of it's context
> Says they are referring to the end of times
Protestantism in a nutshell.

You're welcome to show me the error of my ways.

Firstly, you're bumping your own thread.
Secondly, sage.
Go push your cult propaganda elsewhere, bucko. There's a reason your church didn't exist until nearly 2 millennia after Christ walked on the Earth - and it isn't because it's true.

>and it isn't because it's true.

On the contrary, it was prophecied that this would happen. True Christianity wasn't meant to exist yet until THE LAST DAYS. That is now.

Read carefully

>(Matthew 13:24-30) Another illustration he set before them, saying: “The kingdom of the heavens has become like a man that sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat, and left. 26When the blade sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds appeared also. 27So the slaves of the householder came up and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it come to have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ They said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No; that by no chance, while collecting the weeds, YOU uproot the wheat with them. 30 LET BOTH GROW TOGETHER UNTIL THE HARVEST; and in the harvest season I will tell the reapers, First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up, then go to gathering the wheat into my storehouse.’”

>Matt 13:37-39 - “The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; 38the field is the world; as for the fine seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, 39and the enemy that sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels.

After the Apostles died there was nobody left to cast out apostates. So they grew within and created their own sects. The RCC and Orthodox are among them. Christ has finally harvested out the wheat and it resulted in us JW.

>I can answer this but only if you really want to know are are not just trolling.
I'm not trolling and I already know the answer: suckers. How dumb do you have to be to have someone lie to you 6+ times and still be willing to come back for more?

Lest a warlock learn the "true" name of God, and undo all of Creation by speaking the name backward.

He already let us know his name. It is no secret.

Welcome, pick a shirt and tie.

The onus is on you. You made the claim, then show me the context that those verses are inserted.
You can't just go around picking verses without first knowing what they are referring to.