Ayyys discovered on the space station and not a single thread about it? You guys are slipping

ayyys discovered on the space station and not a single thread about it? You guys are slipping

space.com/38922-extraterrestrial-bacteria-international-space-station.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/bacteria-international-space-station-germy-humans-spd/
arxiv.org/abs/1008.4960
strangeconspiracies.com/2013/06/red-rain-phenomenon-in-kerala-india.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/alien-rain-unexplained-files_n_3982523.html
archive.fo/SKLN6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BlueBeam nigger go away

>swimming pool bacteria re-produces
>alienz r here wif us n dis is extraterrestrial lyfworms
>ISS is nothing but a sailboat floating on the surface of atmosphere where space begins and very light water vapor exists and creates all sorts of specks what can harbour life
pick one

Seems like they're trying to slowly announce that ayyys exist. It's probably a strategy to blunt the news, as this will transform society.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/bacteria-international-space-station-germy-humans-spd/

Considering how much human waste and whatnot we've vented into space in orbit, some of that shit getting on the ISS was inevitable.

>implying Sup Forums isn’t aware of (((their))) plot to fake contact with “aliens” which are really demons to orchestrate The Great Delusion thereby robbing millions of eternal life and ending this Manvantara and The Kali Yuga the culmination of which is the Golden Age of the Jew but is really the Dark Age over which the demon Kali presides

This is old news, there were reports of space bacteria and tiny microbes ages ago.

>We Andromeda Strain now

try again with less schizo

>some alien in a galaxy far far away sneezes
>the boogers fly exactly in the direction our solar system and the earth will be when it has travelled this exact distance
>and it just happens to hit the tiny ISS in that wast space which is the orbit of which it travels around the earth

Yeah ... I would like to see some proofs that this is not a bacteria that has survived the travel from earth, like ie "bear animals" do. And that it just simply hasn't mutated in this strange environment it now currently is in.

It didn't say in this article, but it was someting about it was able to puff it self and change shape, maybe not so weird in vacuum

Also anyone remember that red alien rain in india a few years back?

So it seemed that these empty organic cell structures rained down on india turning the rain red ish. It had no DNA and one claimed that these were organic things from space that rained down on india. I forgot it and never heard about it again

Something about it smells fishy.

Why is there nothing about this on sites like phys.org?

link? never heard about it

research was done by cosmonauts. it would undermine the jewish "muh russia" narrative. duh

I am just searching my self here, it's many years go I dunno if 5 or 10 lol. See some r*ddit comments from 7 years ago. I only remember reading it then it ded. Going to read these too, I bet it's just some process here on earth that has created these organic cell like shells

arxiv.org/abs/1008.4960

strangeconspiracies.com/2013/06/red-rain-phenomenon-in-kerala-india.html

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/alien-rain-unexplained-files_n_3982523.html
archive.fo/SKLN6

Welp, you're retarded. Have a nice handicapped life you dumb-fuck.

No one cares.

call me when pic related is in the main media

>creates all sorts of specks
You either didn't pass grade school or drank a tincture of lead for breakfast this morning. Neck yourself.

seen multiple threads about this nothing every day

why do you cunts who obviously dont lurk come here and act like you know what types of threads are being posted outside of the 15 minutes a day you browse the board?

How many times now has Russia claimed they've found alien life? They are attention whores who can't in2 real science.

will read thanks for links

MIB pls go

Says the alien fan boy who doesn't understand what water vapour is. Faggot confirmed, no neckin required tho, your life is the biggest joke.

they're all just trying to keep the space meme going

I fucking love science

DAILY REMINDER that spherecuckoldry is not tolerated here and all spherefags should kill themselves

>what is the krebs cycle
>what is anaerobic respiration
>what are nitrogenous bases

I thought snow niggers were supposed to be smart.

There's gravity in space.

>bacteria
stopped reading.
let me know when the real truth comes out.

That's the shadow from the sun that makes the astronauts uniform look black, or almost looking like a scuba suit, you can even see the white.
The man in the blue polo was moving away from the camera and the man in the black shirt grabbed his pocket to pull him closer.
How is this proving to be a harness? So some fabric lifts up from the no gravity.
I don't see anything in this, what's this supposed to prove?

>he's a brainlet forgot about CRISPR-CAS9
>he's a brainlet who hasn't forseen weaponry of the future
>he hasn't realized that death will come from within

me too man wubba lubba dub dub