Why do Americans larp as Europeans? Who put it into their heads they're somehow white people? What started this?

Why do Americans larp as Europeans? Who put it into their heads they're somehow white people? What started this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1970410&page=3
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most European countries don't recognize white much less race in their census

Disgusting

I bet you switched the two.

They're trying to help you, user.

They know what it's like to have a percentage of Negroes and brown skins in their country.

They don't want Europe to be that.

No point in getting angry at them. Get angry at your politicians that are letting it happen.

The bet you really wished I did

thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1970410&page=3

ive been to Europe most of you guys are pretty dark and i live in fucking LA and i see less dark people each day when i was in Netherlands, France, Germany, Brussels, and Britain you guys need to fix your problem and then Le 52% will be accurate for you guys i would say its between 50% and 30%

>The bet you really wished I did

Fuck off nigger/spic/native mongrel.

>ive been to Europe most of you guys are pretty dark i live in fucking LA

Okay Pablo.

>an american unironically posted this

>when the kid with no father gets btfo and lashes out due to low emotional control

>2011 meme
>not even correct format
>I bet you’re lying!!!11
kys, sub 90 IQ.

>French
>White

It's illegal to include race in the census there hahahaga

You are trying to hard m8 just fall back and make another thread later.

You're trying to hard to be seen as something you'e not. Just remember you'll never be accepted by the rest of the world.

Interesting how everyone who spams this meme on Sup Forums all day hides their flag.

>says the guy who comes to a American image board because otherwise we would never come to you or have reason too

1) We're not Europeans nationally.
2) Those of us that are White here, are European.

How the fuck is this not understandable? What else would we be? "American"? Are you a full blown retard?

>Americans are not Europeans.

Yes, those of us that are European, are FUCKING EUROPEAN!

What is even funnier is their countries dont even have "white" as a category but use ethnicity so if we were to move there the closest thing their government would have to race to categorize us is your perceptive Euro heritage.

This whole concept was BTFO back in the /n/ days

perspective*

You're not Europeans by blood either. The ones who call themselves white are so fucking mixed to the point the have no core identity and look like a circus freak.

Reveal thy flag, nigger.

So, according you, there are ZERO Whites/Europeans in the United States at this moment?

That's pretty much the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

you are having a real bad day today.

>meme flag
100% confirmation OP is an American just doing some shitposting. OP, if I'm wrong, feel free to show your real flag.

Probably not, except for the higher class.

Meanwhile, the entire TRUMP FAMILY, except for Kushner (Marriage)....is WHITE.

How did that happen faggot? The literal First Family of our nation...White??

Nah, I bet hands down it's a Turk or Arab or Mexican.

Show us your real flag, faggot!

We don't have ''white'' because its assumed that the native population of Europe is..... white. It's not like someone in Europe needed ''white'' as a category before 30-40-50 years.

requesting more 52% faces please? can't find the original colorized one

Here you go my white Aryan friend.

> its assumed that the native population of Europe is..... white

>Imports millions of shit skins and have mingled with shit skins for centuries longer than the US

Regardless its not the point the point is your own government would classify us based on our perspective euro heritage as the closest thing to "Race" they haveso the whole not European is a oxymoron coming from you all since its the only way your government would define us.

ah thank you

Why do leftshits and britbongs (one in the same, really) hide behind meme flags?

show flag you faggot pussy.

They want to get it in before someone posts this
or bring up that your image is literally reality

>mfw Britshits are more mixed than Americans

>Yesterday on Sup Forums
>Europeans bitching about how 'White' isn't a thing and only applies for Amerimutts
>Today on Sup Forums
>Stop claiming to be white, Americans!
The fuck is this retarded shit? Show your flag, bitch.

this. or he's a brazilian shitstain

THIS is the joke and why I am pretty sure its a jew shill game

aHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHH! OH GOD I'M DYING!

That same thing could be said of America too you stupid nigger.

>meme f(l)ag

Your opinion doesn't matter.

>kekistani
>2011 Memes
>le AMERIKKANZ ARNT WHYT!

this nigga is either another old fuck who stumbled onto Sup Forums when it was mentioned on Fox News or a genuine autist.

>> Says Euro + Euro mix isnt white
>> faggot niggajew flag
>> d&c tactics to turn whites against each other

Do you have mosque tomorrow or synagogue on Saturday?

You are getting shitted on in this thread, you should probably just kill yourself

meme flag posting a shit, generic thread. mods, ban this faggot.

Daily reminder that racism is the biggest tell of unintelligence and weakness

I'm starting to think with all the memes pushed here that Americans aren't really white after all. That when countries think of "White Americans" they probably think the same of "White Brazilians" i.e. there's whites there but only in very small communities, with the rest of the country being a mulatto genetic free-for-all.

Daily reminder to go suck a nigger dick

Daily reminder being black is the biggest tell of being unintelligent and closer to legal retardation levels of IQ as perscribed by the DSM 5

Daily reminder blacks are the most obese race in the US and shorter than whites on average.

All from non-whites who live in America.

So most spics are actually ~60-70% Europeans?

Except the majority of the country is white and those that identify as white look like this and are 98% average euro genetics.

thanks for making me sum up the thread

>I'm starting to think with all the memes pushed here that Americans aren't really white after all.
That's the point of the meme. Did you think 56% was just a joke? It's a true statistic.

You do know spics only exist barbecue of Europeans fucking natives?

I know but I thought percentage of American native in their population would be bigger.

quote the stat....

Making up statistics is a sign of fear and weakness.

because*

that's exactly what the kike shills who made the meme wanted. good job for falling for it.

What stat is made up?

I don't trust a meme flag but I can't resist shitting on the mutts

see

I am waiting cuck

>i live in fucking LA and i see less dark people each day when i was in Netherlands, France, Germany, Brussels, and Britain
Okay we're whiter than Europe (Muhammad) but you're fucking lying unless you live in Beverly Hills and never leave

it must sting to have your historically great country brought low and become the little bitch pet of a country built by a few english traitors

Must sting knowing that your country serves the interests of (((them))) over your own countries

>and the UK doesn't
who owned Palestine again?

>Meme flag

Opinion discarded. Obvious b8.

You should kill yourself for such a piss poor troll attempts.

reminder to always put a larping "white" American in his place with an amerimutt meme.

The jews in the British government

yeah, i'm not afraid to admit that it really does -- but there's a hierarchy:

israel > US > engand

>kekistani doesn't know what a proud european-american family looks like
kekistani flag replaced with guy fawkes mask when

and we sure as hell dont have many Jews in our gov do we......

>european-american family
Doesn't exist.

Neither am I but at the moment you are the bull dog of (((them)))
See

I have never seen a more BTFO OP ignoring his own thread besides obamaleaf.

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

and...

haha holy shit the left cannot meme

Would you prefer Americans identified by hyphenations of their mongrel mix?
I'm Irish-Anglo-German-Russian

>lol hurrrr maybe if i shill the same amerimutt meme everyday it'll become true durrr :))))))
Lmao stay mad yuropoors

Meme flag, everyone disregard

Is that a joke? Your next president is going to be a jew and your current President listens to anything his (((daughter))) and his (((son-in-law))) have to say

i like these memes

dumping

>I'm Irish-Anglo-German-Russian
Sounds like you're going into a gas chamber, honestly.

Dna testing that proclaims 100 percent european ancestry

lel umad