Waifu Wednesday Thread

Remember to have a happy New Year with your waifu and to give her a big kiss when the New Year strikes! Make sure you cherish her, so you can have many more New Years to come!

Lets get things rolling!

What anime or manga would you watch/read with your loved one? What kind of stuff would they be into?

How would you spend a free weekend vacation together?

How does your loved one deal with people that annoy her?

Do you have any plans for New Years together?

What would your loved ones New Years Resolution be? Do you have one yourself that involves them?

Would they want you both to make a New Years resolution together?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolutely adorable! and have a very Happy New Year!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThHz9wlBeLU
hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php
i.imgur.com/VnIbhhC.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What anime or manga would you watch/read with your loved one? What kind of stuff would they be into?
That's hard question because I'm not sure what her taste might be like. I think she would enjoy things like Angel Beats or Chuunibyo.
>How would you spend a free weekend vacation together?
I think it would be nice to explore city or participate in some occasional event. And we would try to spend as much time as we can together, cook together, go to shop for ingredients together, watch anime/movie at the evening together etc.
>How does your loved one deal with people that annoy her?
She would probably try to avoid them, but she wouldn't confront them.
>Do you have any plans for New Years together?
No, I'll be spending them with friends.
>Would they want you both to make a New Years resolution together?
We might want to decide on something silly, but I have no idea what could it be.

Happy New Year everyone, I wish you and your beloved the best.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your beloved, and here's to another joyful year with them too!

Hiya Mintbro! I hope you had a good Christmas close to your tiny adorable wife! That's a very cute picture!

When we're together, Yukari loves to watch anything with military hardware or tanks in, even mecha anime at times! I like comfy SoL but I'll never tell her

We like to spend our weekends either on couple-y dates in the city or out practising survival skills in the countryside!

Our plans for New Year's Eve are to meet her friends at the local shrine and pray for success and happiness!

My resolution is to love my darling Yukari more and more each day, for many more years
hopefully hers would be along similar lines, though she'll probably plan to spend even more time in and around tanks!

I want nothing more to pray at a shrine with my waifu, then hold hands and enjoy the atmosphere in the cold!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Kagura is very cute and always looks great!
Shuzo is lovely and always has great taste in clothes!
Nui is a cutie and needs to make some clothes for her husband to keep warm this winter!
Konata is adorable and would look so cute in a massive scarf and coat at a shrine, or anywhere!
Kyousuke is a lovable man and a dork to boot
Kobori is very sweet and a great singer!
Fuuka is super cute!
Crona is damn moe, and seems like he would lots of watching fireworks!
Erica is beautiful and very cool!
Luka a super cute!

That's a darn cute Miku!

Question time!

Who is more likely to procrastinate from something they need to do, you or your beloved?

Is your waifu/husbando the type to get into doing domestic things, or would they dislike that way of life? What about you?

Finally, post your beloved in formal wear for the new year, whether Japanese or otherwise!

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

Post you're waifu in winter.

That's not a lot of participants. A lot of people either left, or didn't wanted to talk part in Jebus's collage.

>What anime or manga would you watch/read with your loved one? What kind of stuff would they be into?
Well the easy answer to that would be something moe and cute. As a couple it'd be fun to watch something like www.Working which just finished though, because it was just painfully cute at times. And when the one you love is sat next to you, those feelings of moe have somewhere to get directed. Big hugs and squeezes.
In general both of us will watch most stuff, though. It's just the more moe, sweet or mindless stuff is fun to watch in each other's company. And likely have little heated conversations who the best characters are. And embarassing her a little when there's fanservice on screen and I tell her her butt is better with a little squeeze.

If it's us getting to go somewhere free, probably something fairly typical like a beach/onsen/hotel trip together. For the most part, it's just a change of scenery for us doing what we do otherwise, but getting to enjoy a few little quirks of where we are with the three above things getting increasingly more risque.
Though things might get a little more awkward if we discover the hotel doesn't have ATX or similar, 'cause we'll be missing out on stuff. Setting the TV recorder at home would be something checked at least as many times as we can count on our hands.

A little passively, she doesn't get irritated easily, but in most cases her more teasing personality hits the direct opposite teasing, so she won't quite show she's annoyed so much as she'll make a snarky comment with a little bit more meaning behind it than usual. Which makes it a little bit difficult to find out when she's in a bad mood with me, but she's in high spirits so often it's not really a problem. She'll give me a little punch if she's annoyed at me for whatever reason anyway.

Good evening, Waifufriends!
I hope you and your adorable waifu spent an amazing Christmas together!

>Manga/Anime
We watch a lot of different stuff together as we both like a variety of genres. She loves mysteries like the Science Adventures, Erased or even Detected Conan but she also really likes Shonen stuff.
More than the shows themselves, she likes talking about them even more. She loves theorizing who the culprit could be in a murder mystery or thinking what kind of servant would be the coolest to have in a Holy Grail War.

>Weekend Vacation
We'd visit the city for a nice shopping tour, maybe visit a museum or go geocaching if I can persuade her.
Even though we'd make grand plans what to do during the vacation, we'd probably end up lazing around most of the time though

>How does she deal with annyoing people
She gets very aggressive and gets loud easily. She also doesn't mince her words so she gets into fights rather often.
Even though she has quite a bit of a temper, she knows when to apologize and to forgive others.

>Plans for New Years
Watching the fireworks together!

>New Years Resolution
She probably wants to act more independant next year and try to make her up her own my mind instead of blindly following her sisters sense of justice.
She'd also force me to make a New Years Resolution as well even though I have no good idea for one.

>Procrastinating
We are both terrible in this regard and we'd even be a bad influnce on each other.

>Domestic Life
She's more the Indoors-y type and even though she can be impatient and lazy, I think she really enjoys the domestic life.

Questions!
Would you spent a night in a haunted house with your waifu?
Does your waifu like vidya? What kind of games would she play?
What about /tg/ stuff like roleplaying or boardgames?
What about lewd roleplaying?

Bonus Question!
What would your Waifus Stando be?

>What would your Waifus Stando be?
Stop time.

No reason in particular, I just like that power

>What anime or manga would you watch/read with your loved one?
She'd have to reccomend me something, I don't know what she'd like.
>What kind of stuff would they be into?
Anything sci-fi focused
Anywhere with hills and flower fields
Tell them what she thinks about them as nicely as she can.
Just welcome it with a smile together.
>What would your loved ones New Years Resolution be?
I don't know
>Do you have one yourself that involves them?
Working harder
Try to improve our environment
>Remember to compliment a waifu today! mint a cute

Thank you
>Who is more likely to procrastinate from something they need to do, you or your beloved?
Me
>Is your waifu/husbando the type to get into doing domestic things, or would they dislike that way of life?
Nah, she's fine with it
>What about you?
I'm okay with it too.
>Finally, post your beloved in formal wear for the new year, whether Japanese or otherwise!
Alright.

>Would you spent a night in a haunted house with your waifu?
If there was something we needed inside, sure, if not, then I don't see the point
>Does your waifu like vidya?
I don't think she has an interest, but she doesn't dislike it
> What kind of games would she play?
Stuff like Animal Crossing or Moon Harvest
>What about /tg/ stuff like roleplaying or boardgames?
I don't think so, Fuuka would rather spend her time tinkering with something

What is your loved one's zodiac sign, and is she compatible with you?

We would go somewhere a little quieter to spend the entire time together.
She confronts them.
To be a better Enforcer. Which would be hard since she's the best.

Me, she's pretty good at getting things done.
She can do it, but she's happy with her job.

If there's some reason to, yeah.
She hasn't really said anything about video games, but I don't think she minds them. Maybe something like SRW.
I'm sure she would join in a game.
「Thunderstruck」

She doesn't have one.

-She seems to be into mechs for some reason. Macross should be at the top of our list, but I wouldn't mind watching The Big O with her.
-Weather permitting, a nice day out. If it's an actual vacation to some particular locale, then we'd take in some sightseeing as well.
-She usually just tunes them out, but heaven help them if they start acting lewd or perverted around her.
-No real major events happening around us, so it seems like we'll be having our own private celebration to ring in the new year.
-Hers would probably be to keep working on her craft. Mine would be to give her more attention in spite of my own introversion.
-I imagine this year it would be a good idea to give more focus onto us. We've been so busy with our individual things that lately our together moments have been fewer in number.

-Definitely me. It's a bit of a bad habit that I imagine she probably wouldn't take kindly towards.
-She'd be ambivalent to that kind of thing, but as far as the two of us, I'd probably wind up as the homemaker. Not that I mind or anything.
-And let's see what I have...

-It should prove to be hilarious seeing which of us jumps first.
-She's more into the classics stuff like Mario and Pokemon or anything on the Famicom. Wonder if she'd indulge me into partaking in some Streets of Rage at some point.
-As far as /tg/ goes, I'm not sure if she'd be interested. I suppose it would depend on the game in question. Though we'd keep the lewd stuff behind closed doors.
-"Octopus' Garden". A binding Stand that paralyzes/debilitates the target.

She's an Aquarius. Sadly, though, there is a bit of tension between the two of us in that regard. She's far from the worst pairing, but it's not one of the better ones either.

Ah, I went looking for a page in the manga and wound up reading it a bunch again.

Nothing particularly special; unsurprisingly the UK doesn't have Japanese shrines so I can't celebrate in that way. I'll try to draw her in a yukata while listening to the usual anison new year streams though, yukatas are so cute!

To not fail at college and get work done promptly which... never happens. As for me, it's pretty much just 'work on my art and Japanese more so I can enjoy more of her media'. Which also will probably not happen, Japanese and art are so stressful.

Mint a cute! I think Kona-chan playing with her ears might wind her up a bit, though...

Hey there Yukaribro, thanks for the kind words as ever~!
>to pray at a shrine with my waifu, then hold hands and enjoy the atmosphere in the cold!
'Ah, wait, this is the best bit, they're going to start firing shells along with the fireworks!'

>Who is more likely to procrastinate from something they need to do?
That's a difficult question for... probably exactly the wrong reason. In that I don't know who'd procrastinate /more/ out of the two of us. Probably me, because I wind up not actually doing things in the end!

>Is your waifu/husbando the type to get into doing domestic things?
Neither of us can cook, and cleaning is a bit of a chore so I doubt either of us settle into the domensticy side of things. Bit terrible, because merch and figures will be spotless while other areas of the house have things lying around a bunch. But hey, I like takeaway, so that's a cool thing!

Have an amazing week and new year yourself, Yukaribro!

Don't usually take part in the threads, but it turned out being quite fun. Asking in the store for her name on the chocolate made me feel so warm and fuzzy.

>anime or manga?
Miia would probably enjoy plenty of anime and I would love to watch anything with her.
>free weekend vacation?
We would probably go to a nearby city and do some sightseeing and some shopping.
She usually hits them with her tail.
>New Years?
Probably not, I've got a party to go to, but if that falls through I'll spend it watching movies with her.
>New Years Resolution
My resolution is to love her even more than I do and actually start to get back in shape for her.
As for a couples resolution she might decide to help me go through with mine.

>procrastinate
Definitely me.
>Is your waifu/husbando the type to get into doing domestic things, or would they dislike that way of life?
She would prefer that as she is the type that wants to be the perfect wife.
>Finally, post your beloved in formal wear for the new year, whether Japanese or otherwise!
Ok! I hope this is the right picture.

I was going to participate but I was sick all Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and could barely get out of bed

I would do it if she does, but I'm not so sure she would be up for that.
>Does your waifu like vidya? What kind of games would she play?
She enjoys the Metal Gear Solid series for obvious reasons.
She probably wouldn't be as big into that, but she would try it out.
I feel like Hierophant Green would be an appropriate stand for Miia

She is a Scorpio and according to the site I checked we are supposed to be the best marriage partners for each other.

Questions:
Would you go hunting with your waifu?
Would your waifu be one to host New Year's parties?
Finally, say something that you love about your waifu.

Of course, New Years is going to be fun.
-All kinds of genres I'd imagine. But I'd like to watch CCS with her. She likes magical girls I think. And it's my favorite anime. And maybe reading Hokuto no Ken together would be fun. We could do mock kung fu battles while we discuss each latest chapter.
-Going to Kyoto might be fun. Neither of us has been so seeing it for the first time might be fun. Visiting all the famous shrines and such, might inspire her as a shrine priest as well.
-Rika just ignores annoying people. Hanyuu gets bullied a lot though auauau.
-Just getting drunk together I suppose. Staying warm together because it's so cold around here. Watching the countdown. Really wish I had a kotatsu to share with her.
-Her resolution might be to have more fun or some such silly thing. I've never made resolutions and I don't think I could fit in anything this year, waifu related or otherwise. I already decided some time ago that I'd keep myself healthy and fit for her sake.

Miku, Konata, Mint all have very pretty hair colors. And Yukari has very cute hair in general. I wonder what Yukarifag would think of it getting even longer.

>domestic
Yes, she's an excellent wife. She's good at housework and great at cooking. And I imagine she'll be good with our children as well. I'm not domestic at all. But I can try if it's for her of course. The dream is for us to both live in Hinamizawa. Maybe in a new house, perhaps moving back into her old house. But somewhere where we can both raise children and tend to the precious shrine.
-Yeah, we've both got nerves of steel. And she has experience with supernatural so it should be easy.
-Arcade games. Maybe shmups. Would be fun to play fighting games with her I think. I'd go easy on her~
-All kinds of boardgames sure, it's part of her club. I might even get my ass kicked.
-maybe...
Stand:Lady Stardust
Time slowdown and timestop in small areas
Evolution:Lady Grinning Soul
Observe other timelines

Perhaps my new year resolution should be to use the spoiler tag less.

That'd be a ton of fun, she'd probably be rather tough acting externally while being rather terrified inside. I mean, it's not like I wouldn't be doing the same, I'm probably worse in that regard.
>Something spooky happens, she shivers a bit and just freezes with a smile on her face which says 'I'm fine but not really'
But hey if it's an opportunity for her to suddenly jump at me and demand I protect her from something scary she wasn't quite anticipating I'm all for the idea. Just might be disappointed when I'm just as terrified, haha.

Of course! She'll play a lot of different games, but the most notable are MMOs, VN/eroge and fighting games. As a team, our genre coverage is pretty impressive, it's probably just RTS which lets us down. But hey, I suppose we could do that thing with two people on one keyboard?

I think I could probably get her into both if I knew how to do that sort of thing myself. It'd be fun and cute to make ourselves as a couple within some fantasy setting with our own little quirks and talents. Plus getting to act like nerds doing chuuni stuff is always fun.

>What about lewd roleplaying?
You have no idea. All I will say is 'yes', and we should probably leave it at that. I mean, both of us are receptive to cosplay...

youtube.com/watch?v=ThHz9wlBeLU
This is probably a cop-out, isn't it?

>What is your loved one's zodiac sign, and is she compatible with you?
She's Gemini, I'm Libra. They're a perfect match, so it's the only thing I actually pay attention to regarding zodiac, haha. It's something really cute I enjoy a lot, though.

Fuuka looks really cute with her braided hair, it fits her really well.

You too buddy. Happy New Year.
I'm a Taurus and she's a Leo. It does work out I think. Taurus's negative is possessive (I sure am) and a Leo's pro in loyalty (she really is) so it balances out maybe.
That said I don't believe in astrology one bit haha.
-Only if she's up for hunting. I don't know, but it's probably better to just go with some buddies instead of dragging your waifu along for it. Might be fun if she is into hunting, it is a rural area afterall.
-Probably once she's older, she is the important village shrine priest. Might be something of a duty.
-Firstly I've said many times I love how strong she is, how dependable and unbreakable. But I also love her weakness, the way she looks when she's frail and about to give in... I love the way it hurts my heart and I imagine myself protecting her and having her rely on me.
Miko outfits are great. Konata looks good in that.

I love my dearest Kobori with all my heart.

Have a great week, waifubros.

Since I've returned to Japan, a shrine visit the morning of will happen. I'll figure out the rest later.
The threads were pretty terrible, but that seemed to create quality control. I'm okay with how mine turned out.

>Would you go hunting with your waifu?
I can't say actual hunting would appeal to either of us. In a game where you're pointing at comedic animals on a screen maybe, but in real life I don't think any of us want to make squishy animal bits fly all over.
Be fun to go paintballing though, even if she gets a height advantage. But hey, I guess that means I can cover the high walls and she can cover the low windows? Just gotta watch her ahoge doesn't poke out over a wall and give us away.

>Would your waifu be one to host New Year's parties?
Probably not, though she'd be willing to if needs be.

>Finally, say something that you love about your waifu.
Since 'everything' is a bit of a non answer (even though it's accurate), on this occasion I'll go with her passionate expression towards the hobbies she loves so much, it's such a delight to see the pure smile of enjoyment on her face for... what's less than pure material a lot of the time.

Since I have a bunch of characters left in my post somehow,

Miku is super cute; she has some amazing pictures out there which show it really well. But I'm curious, is there any art(style) out there other than 'official' artwork which you especially love seeing her in?

Bit of a short and silly question - exactly how much hairdo stuff do you keep in the house? All that fluff needs care and attention, after all!

>and actually start to get back in shape for her.
Ganbatte, user! I'd watch she doesn't do too many tests of strength to see how you've improved... I think she might win most of those.

Thanks! Blue hair is so pretty, but I might be a little biased in that regard, haha. Miko outfits are really cute, though she'd rather prefer seeing other people in them which may or may not include myself if she pushes it hard enough.

do everyone a favor and stop giving attention to that waifuless shitstain

Really? I like Fuuka's short hair more, not a fan of the braid.
Maybe if it was longer

Who? What?

the trash pretending to be a rikafag

I don't understand. What problem do you have with me?

Well whatever. Sorry but not sorry because you won't tell me why you're angry.

Pretty rude to insinuate that I'm pretending. I think about her every hour of every day. Listen to her character songs sing me to sleep every night. If you want I could post my longest, most embarrassing love poem for more proof.

-Hokuto no Ken of course, one of her favorite movies is very similar to it. Maybe Majikoi for something more light hearted.
-Maybe rock climbing before spending an enjoyable long weekend in the mountains. I've never done it, but she is clearly good at climbing so I would love for her to teach me.
-She ignores them wondering what's wrong with them but she keeps it to herself. It's a different matter if they disrepect her or are rude to her directly, in which case she tells them off and if things scalate she might even pick a fight.
-Just being at home enjoying each other's company.
-I think she would want to improve her skills and her own income, though the two go hand in hand. I personally don't like new years resolutions though, 95% of people can't keep them beyond january. To me, if you truly resolve to do something, there’s nothing that will stop you. That's why I already bought the three volumes of her LN series, am currently polishing my Japanese knowledge, and learning to draw just to be able to learn more about her and further strengthen my feelings for her. I'm also going to save money and buy her anime series throughout the year. It's the least I can do to show my thanks and appreciation to her and her studio for letting me meet her. Phantom World is a very obscure LN even among the Japanese fandom, so chances of getting to know her would have been nil without an adaptation.
-I'm sure she would love to train with me, she is just as passionate and motivated when it comes to that. And she would definitely want me to get a better job, she is the kind of girl that would yank me out of my house if I were to laze about. I love that about her, just thinking about it brings out a sense of urgency that inspires me to do my best.

-Deep sea hunting, maybe. I doubt she'd be interested, though.
-If she tried to host one, she'd probably ask someone for help. Speaking from experience, this tends to be quite a task.
-Her voice sounds like that of an angel.

>Who is more likely to procrastinate from something they need to do, you or your beloved?

She is very diligent at everything she does. I'm really no match for her.

>Is your waifu/husbando the type to get into doing domestic things, or would they dislike that way of life? What about you?

No, she has engaged in lots of domestic activites herself, she didn't seem to dislike them and they really suit her. I wouldn't be adverse to helping or fulfilling that role too.

I'm happy my submission got included. Though I took good care on taking a decent photo, I'm not a very creative guy. I only got the idea of making a framed picture of her after someone mentioned it.

>What kind of games would she play?

She totally likes car games. She would probably also like fighting games or anything competitive.

She already has a psychic ability based on how her mind works. I'm not sure a theoretical Stand would be much different.

She is libra. And yes very compatible last time I checked. Balanced and harmonic, one of those cases when one makes up for what the other lacks.

Can and will do!

Super cute pic of your wife!

I'd happily spend a night with Yukari in a haunted house! There's no-one I'd rather go with!

In some promotional material the cast of her series can be seen to be playing WoT, but I'm sure she'd rather be up close with the real thing!

Roleplaying games, though, are a lot of fun! She loves to throw herself into new challenges, and I'd love to do them with her! especially the spoiler text

I'm sure her Stand would be Sabaton-related, but I think Killer Queen would work in-series due to her love of explosives and shells!

>gemini and pisces
Seems like we're a terrible match, according to this book, but I'd say it's wrong considering that we've been together for 3 years! good thing I only use tarot not horoscopes

Amazingly cute picture!

A very elegant picture of a beautiful woman!

Are you trying to kill me, Konatafriend?!
The thought of you two procrastinating around the house together truthfully always brings me peace. Stay happy, friend.

I'd go hunting with her, but only hunting for tank parts and scrap in the wilderness!

I'm sure Yukari would love to host a party for her friends, though Saori would probably get there first!

I love my darling's loyalty, enthusiasm and trust!

Super cute picture!

I'd be more than happy for Yukari to grow her hair out, but I might not be able to see her face after a while!

Stay safe and happy, Koborifag!

The only thing Yukari needs to take care of her fluffy hair is her boundless love for tanks, which makes it so springy! some Timotei~ does help though

That's a cute pose! Your wife is a cutie!

>That's a cute pose! Your wife is a cutie!

Thank you for praising her, user. Your wife is really cute too!

Happy new year everyone!

Being a fighter she would probably enjoy action anime, but since she seems interested in love too, I'd say she would enjoy some romantic comedies too.

We'd probably spend most of it just relaxing and being in each other's company. On the last night, I would take her out for dinner though so I can see her in her beautiful dresses again.

The level of aggression depends on who they are, but usually she can just give them a stern look and they pipe down.

I think we'll just spend it looking at the fireworks outside our window while being wrapped in each other's arms. Maybe one year, I'll get to visit a shrine with her.

>What would your loved ones New Years Resolution be? Do you have one yourself that involves them?
I think hers would be to get stronger, or maybe it might be to not eat so much cake.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Tsukihi is adorable with her little egg clip

You too

- Me
- I don't think she'd hate it, but she probably would enjoy being outside more.

- Yeah sounds fun. She wouldn't be scared at all though, in fact, with her powers, she might end up hurting someone!
- I've never seen her play vidya so I can't say.
- I don't think she'd need a stand with her abilities, but it would most likely be something similar to Silver Chariot.

- If she wanted to, I don't see why not.
- She'd host it in Lucy's bedroom
- I just really really love her. I want to give her a big cuddle and kiss.

Have you ever written letters to your waifu?

I considered but I cringe at the idea of her reading them. She's a smart person, and I would be terrified of her reading all the stupid shit I wrote.

>I would be terrified of her reading all the stupid shit I wrote
Then just imagine all the shit she'd write to you.

I do it too, but I mostly think it's for myself, kinda like a therapeutic thing.
Mainly because I know she wouldn't be able to read it would have to be in japanese

Last reminder of 2016 that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

We would most likely be into the SoL stuff. AzuDai, Lucky Star, Nichijou, anything cute and fluffy.
We're going to New York to count down the new year together.
>What would your loved ones New Years Resolution be? Do you have one yourself that involves them?
Mine is to be more faithful to my waifu and to forever ignore the sinful callings of the 3dpd.
I wish things hadn't gone down the way they did but you can't turn back time unless you're Homura

Gundam.

Me, definitely.

It sounds interesting, not sure if it'd happen though
Yeah, she seems to like sims.
I dunno.

I mean, quests are like hunting, so definitely yes.
Her cute as fuck smile.

Please leave

She'd probably read some simple shoujo manga to laugh at.

Sleeping in late together, marathoning movies we both laugh at, cuddle up together and cook together, and staying up until very late each night loving eachother.

We're gonna go see a fireworks show in the chinese district, then head over to family that lives nearby and maybe light a few small fireworks.

To work hard on getting better. I don't make resolutions involving her just for the new year.

No, that's not her kind of thing.

Neither of us are likely to procrastinate, but i'm much more likely to forget.

She's very much the type. I think i could like it as well, but i'm not as good at dealing with people and kids as she is.

It sounds like a nice idea to me, but she wouldn't get scared easily at all.

She'd have fun playing most of them. Mostly monster hunter stuff and the like.

She'd like boardgames, roleplaying ones not so much though.
Just impregnation talk

She doesn't really have one, given that her "birthday" is just a symbolic one.

Fuck off you normalfag trash, noone wants you here

Speak for yourself, dumb fuck.

Thanks Mintbro! Happy New Year to you and all the waifufriends here.

>anime or manga would you watch/read with your loved one?
I could see her liking shounen and sports series. I'd be okay with watching either!
>a free weekend vacation together?
I'd want us to spend some time in the big city! Rent a hotel room, see the sights, all that jazz.
>people that annoy her?
If we're talking about Tomo, she just shouts at her until she stops being annoying. With other people, she'd most likely just ignore them.
>plans for New Years together?
Nothing too big, we're just staying in. We might order pizza and watch a movie, but we'll see.
>New Years Resolution
Being better than she was the year before? I'm not really sure to be honest.

>more likely to procrastinate
Definitely me, no questions asked!
>get into doing domestic things
She seems like the type to keep things tidy, so it's possible that she's okay with cleaning, but cooking isn't really her strong point. If she had to do such things on a regular basis then I think she could. Me on the other hand, I'm not great at either.
>post your beloved in formal wear
Sure thing!

It was a good effort from everyone involved this year! I was quite proud of how mine turned out this time around.

>haunted house
Neither of us are big fans of spooky stuff, so no.
Yes! She likes action/adventure games and fighting games the most.
>roleplaying or boardgames?
Possibly, but I think she'd enjoy videogames the most if given the choice.
>lewd roleplaying?
Maybe.
>Waifus Stando
I'm not sure, but the name would have to be something water-related. Smoke On The Water maybe?

Going by the birth date I set for her, she'd be a Libra, same as me. I'm guessing that two Libras can work together well.

I've written a self-insert fanfic, does that count?

No, normalfag trash that pretends to be a waifufag while dating 3dpd isn't welcome here.

He's already said he's not dating 3dpd anymore during the waifu collage threads.

>anymore
having done it at all over the past few years makes him not welcome
besides, some pathetic attempt at damage control to try to save his image is meaningless coming from trash that dates 3dpd for YEARS and only promises not to after getting found out due to his own retardation

It's more like most people are fed up with his attention whoring. All of the damage control is extremely cringey on top of that. There is twitter and tumblr for him if he wants to blog.

How do you know it was years? It could've been days or maybe weeks. I know he's a stupid tripfag but he's been nice to everyone in these threads.

I have a notebook with more than several pages filled with stuff about her/to her.
It's really embarrassing to read it thoroughly every now and then.

Nepgear is CUTE!

Chihiro is a huge follower of shojo manga!

Just with each other, maybe got to a mall or market

She takes a couple deep breaths and goes on with her day

I wish we did. I don't even have plans for myself...

To be a better version of herself

For me, to find who I am happy as and be that person

Me easily

She would like to do domestic things. I don't know.

I would spend it anywhere with her if she wanted
She is a casual at vidya, willling to try most things that aren't racing games. She wouldn't like shooters either for similar reasons.
She may be into either form of roleplaying

Mine is Electric Slide, one that generates a forcefield of electricity. But hers I haven't thought much of. To come up with one right now, it would be Love S.O.S. and it would manipulate paper in a similar fashion to Read or Die. Probably stronger than my stand

Taurus and Scorpio are very compatible

If I can have a minute to ramble: Lately I have been struggling with personal issues tying to trying to figure out just exactly who I am and what I want out of life. I was in a slump last night when I had things to do. Then I saw this brand new image of Chihiro, and seeing her there lifted me up and pulled me out of my slump and got me to do the things I need to do. Even if I doubt myself at times, my love for her is still there, as is her spirit there for me. I still need to find myself, but I am still glad I found her all those years ago.

>Do you have one yourself that involves them?
Vengeance.

Me, currently.

No! I would swiftly escort her out as the paranormal is among her greatest weaknesses.

>What is your loved one's zodiac sign
Leo. I find this fitting.

>Finally, say something that you love about your waifu
She gave my life purpose.

>Have you ever written letters to your waifu?
No.

Jebus, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Is your waifu good with kids? Mine certainly can be.

Thank you, your waifu looks fantastic in yukata.
Me, but we both rather do everything on time.
>Is your waifu/husbando the type to get into doing domestic things, or would they dislike that way of life? What about you?
I think she would get into it.

No, she would be shared.
I think she might like rhythm games, but she wouldn't be a gamer.
She probably didn't heard about that, but she might enjoy it.
She wouldn't do it.
She doesn't have enough mental strength so she would end like Jotaro's Mother.

She is virgo and I'm libra.

No, she wouldn't like it.
Not really.
I love how pure she is.

Thank you, Konata is really pretty as well!
>But I'm curious, is there any art(style) out there other than 'official' artwork which you especially love seeing her in?
Yes, pic related.

No, but sometimes I imagine how my love letters for her would be like.
I've written self insert lewd stories too.

>anymore
This is not how it works.
If you don't see anything bad in waifuless normalfag poser posting here, you should leave as well.
If it's not about attention whoring and he really cares only about his waifu now, he should have dropped the trip.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

So it really is just about the trip. Kill yourself.
You first, faggot.

Have you even read my post?
Where did I said the problem with Jebus is using trip?

Stop talking about the attention whore, it will only get the thread deleted.

>If it's not about attention whoring and he really cares only about his waifu now, he should have dropped the trip.
>dropping the trip means he cares about his wafu
That's not how it works. That's now how it's ever worked. If it was, we would've kicked him out years ago.

>This is not how it works.
>If you don't see anything bad in waifuless normalfag poser posting here, you should leave as well.
Oh your irony is hilarious. Weren't you the faggot who had to turn to your tailor-made for yourself Miku after 3D betrayed you? Acting super zealous like you get to decide who is a real waifufag and who isn't going to change that, autismo.

>cuck
Fuck off crossboarder.

Can we please get back on topic?

Yui would need some time to adapt to motherhood but I think she would come through.
>waifuless
Normally I would ignore comments like this but i'm not taking that laying down. Yui had been my waifu since June of 2009 when I had just finished watching K-ON for the first time. Seeing her perform with her Gibson Les Paul in hand was one of the most magical scenes in anime I had ever seen. We had been together ever since until I fell for the stupid trap of 3dpd. I'm sorry for turning my back on Yui, i'm still working for her forgiveness and I hope she'll take me back one day. I don't mind not being forgiven by you guys (I deserve it after betraying my waifu friends), but don't ever say Yui isn't my waifu. Ever. She's my guitar queen and nothing will ever change that.

>weekend vacation
Having a lot of sex and eating a lot of food
>annoy
Hibiki calls them out for annoying her
>New Years Resolution
To improve herself in every way, and to become an even more popular idol than the previous year!
>compliment
Yukari a top fluff as always!

>procrastinate
Haha, probably me!
Hibiki would probably enjoy domestic things so long as she could spend her free time doing whatever she wanted, as she would get bored of just being stuck in the house all day.

>haunted house
Hibiki would absolutely refuse to even be in sight of a haunted house, haha
Hibiki would probably like co-op games or pvp games that she can just jump into and play, like a racing game or a fighting game.

Libra, and mostly.

I would love to take her hunting, but I think she would just end up befriending all the woodland critters and would hate me if I did anything to them. Surprisingly enough, she doesn't mind fishing in the slightest.
>about your waifu.
I love her passion for things

>Questions!

What's your beloved's favorite thing about the New Year celebrations?

What did you do this year for your beloved that was an improvement over the previous one?

Uh oh, looks like you have to work a 12 hour shift on New Year's, what do you do to make up for it?

Your beloved walks in and sees you passed out on the couch from exhaustion, what do they do?

How important is money to your beloved? How important is money to you?

What board best personifies your beloved? What about you?

>Bonus!

Post a picture of your beloved involving fireworks!

Haven't been here in a long while, did the policy around opening posts change? I keep seeing Mint used as the OP nowadays.

Mintbro is the guy that seems to de stuff the fastest, but if he wasn't available someone else would do it for him

That's not what I meant. Really, that doesn't make any sense what you just wrote.
I meant that his trip is spoiled(I'm not sure how should I say it) and if he wants to participate in the thread like everyone else, he should have abandon that old "self". But if he still wants to use it, it look more like attention whoring than genuine waifu posting.
Nothing will ever absolve what he has done to her, but this way he will be on judged by himself. Sorry for being unclear.

I have no idea what are you talking about. I'm kissless virgin.
Miku is my first and only love I'll ever have.

How can you say you love her if you have turned to some 3DPD. You might claim it wasn't like that, but this is not how it works.

No, Mintbro just volunteer to be OP every week. He's doing great job.

Sorry for derailing, I'll post some questions.

Are there any new hobbies you would try with your waifu that you both are not familiar with?

Would you two wear matching pajamas? Clothes?

If you could choose one foreign country to live in, where would you two move to?

would your waifu watch sonic boom with you?

Amazingly nice art you got there, I'm jelly.

Mint is tiny and cute.

>Who is more likely to procrastinate
Definitely me.

>Is your waifu the type to get into domestic things
Nah, she's pretty bad at stuff like that. Luckily I'm not, and I don't mind being a househusband.

>foreign country
Probably Italy, since Italian cuisine does amazing things with tomatoes.

Question time!
Would you still love your wifu if she was a delinquent? Would she still love you if you were one?

>

Try to ignore them

Most likely gonna spend it with friends.

I never had New Years Resolution. Don't know if she does. Maybe just doing her best.

Yukari is super fluffycute!

Me.

I think that would be my job.

3 from bottom, 4 from left.
I hope I have some more time at Valentines day, was a bit rushed this time.

No. I prefer houses that are not haunted.

She isn't a big fan of. Some times she plays some local multiplayer games with friends.

Don't think she likes it.

She is the World for me. Time stops when I listen to her voice.

Ohayou friend~

That's understandable, it is quite different from her usual. I just personally feel it fits quite well with her personality. She's cute either way, though.

I'd strongly recommend the Golden Highlights variety, but it only really works if you've a light hair colour, heh.

I may have a slight idea as to why you like that art so much, haha. It's really pretty, she has a cute expression and of course I can imagine the pose melts your heart each time!

>What's your beloved's favorite thing about the New Year celebrations?
The festival, I'm sure. Getting to take place in sort-of-traditional Japanese new yearsy stuff is very anime, so of course she'd like it. Bit more romantic when it's just the two of us, otherwise it'll be quite a bit more of a high energy affair with complete disregard to how it's meant to be a bit more of a muted event, haha.
Watching the fireworks while lying on a hill together hand in hand would be wonderful.

>What did you do this year for your beloved that was an improvement?
I picked up art! I'm really glad I did, too. Sometimes I'll get these random super strong feelings of her and I have no idea how to express them or what outlet to use, so being able to draw cute things of her works really well. There's an auction for her rare official dakimakura running, so I might have another outlet soon too.

>You have to work a 12 hour shift on New Year's, what do you do to make up for it?
It'd probably be messy and cheesy, but I'd bring a little bit of the festival home while she's out shopping or something. We can have our own little private festival in the house (provided she doesn't hit anything expensive with the air rifle, haha). I mean it won't have the same effect as actually going, but it'd still be something fun, and as for fortunes I can drop cheesy lines in place of that. 'I have you, so my fortune is always 'Perfect Luck.'

I think the other way around suits her better.
Fuuka tinkers a lot with mechanical devices, It only makes sense she wants a short hair that doesn't get in the way of her work and that doesn't require lots of care.

>so are you
I'm not cute, you baka!

Don't think she likes it.

I think she would, but not a big one.

Her voice!

>Have you ever written letters to your waifu?

I thought about doing it but I never did.

New Years Money, maybe. I only know that Japanese go to the shrine.

>How important is money to your beloved?

Not that much. She gets enough from her work and isn't greedy.

>How important is money to you?

A bit more. I don't have that much and I can never have enough.

>Would you still love your wifu if she was a delinquent?

Of course! Would be kinda cool.

>Would she still love you if you were one?

I hope so.

>Your beloved walks in and sees you passed out on the couch from exhaustion, what do they do?
This can go one of multiple ways.
For starters, she pokes me on the cheek to see if I'm out completely or just lying there. Then depending on her mood, she'll either
>call me silly for working too hard instead of being leisurely and get me a coffee
>jump on top of me, give me a hug and say she wants to join me lazing around
>asks why I'm worn out with various different possible insinuations while looking smug
I'm not actually sure which one I prefer.

>How important is money?
Money is important to both of us for all the wrong reasons, that being both of us buy a lot of merch and games/anime/manga, and that stuff gets quite expensive. So compromises need to be made in some places, typically games and figures. Wouldn't be right to hold her back from keeping up with a manga or missing on store exclusives.
One thing's for sure though, we run up a hell of a lot of loyalty points.

>What board best personifies your beloved/you?
This one's pretty easy to answer, Sup Forums.

Unfortunately no fireworks, they're probably pretty hard to draw.

>Are there any new hobbies you would try with your waifu that you both are not familiar with?
The earlier question about boardgames and RP pretty much nailed that one. We could have a lot of fun using our imagination with it. As imaginative as putting 50% of our skill points into a one-time move called 'THAT' is, anyway.

>Would you two wear matching pajamas? Clothes?
Our size difference kinda prevents that, but it's a really cute thought, I'd love to get us a matching pair (if not I could get ones with a dog motif and her with a cat motif).
In general most talk about clothes is ultra casual from both sides, not limited to during the summer walking around in enough that the doorbell ringing means a quick dash to the wardrobe is in order. Seeing her in my vastly oversized clothes is so, so cute though.

I've written my share. How she'd react is anyone's guess, but I'm sure someone could probably do a better job at it than myself.

Surprisingly good, as a matter of fact.

-The sights and sounds associated with everyone gathering to welcome the new year.
-Put more effort into my teaching job.
-Cover me with a blanket...and then steal a kiss.
-She knows that you need money to have a living, and she is a woman of fancy tastes. As for me, I'd like to be able to properly cater to those tastes.
-Sup Forums

...and oddly enough, I have no fireworks pics of her.

Ohayou, friend.

Funny, considering a big role for her VA was someone mistaken as one. If the roles were reversed, I imagine she might have some disappointment towards me.

>If you could choose one foreign country to live in, where would you two move to?
I really doubt we'd ever have a reason to move outside of Japan. If we did, we'd probably live where I am now in the UK though. That said, America doesn't have import VAT...

>Would you still love your wifu if she was a delinquent? Would she still love you if you were one?
I can't really imagine her being a delinquent too well, it's a little weird so it's difficult to answer. That said, I know without doubt being a 6f1 blonde gaijin I'll be seen as a delinquent plenty of times just for that. I'm pretty sure Yui wouldn't let us get away with much anyway, haha.

>Fuuka tinkers a lot with mechanical devices, It only makes sense she wants a short hair that doesn't get in the way of her work and that doesn't require lots of care.
Ah yeah, that makes a lot of sense. That might explain why when having longer hair she has it in a very controllable braid, too.

Don't usually ask questions much, but
>Your wife has tried to make you dinner for when you get home from work; but disaster has struck with 5 minutes left - what does she do?
>The two of you go to an arcade on a date; what are each of you best at, and who would win overall?
>The two of you decide you're going to start exercising for the new year - how do you go about doing it without getting too lewd?

And as a silly bonus:
>What kind of doughnut would she like best?

>Miku is my first and only love I'll ever have.
Uh huh.
>Reality surely is painful, longing after Miku made me depressive and caused suicidal thoughts. When I was like that I met a real girl, who wanted to be friends so we can both cheer up and help each other. For few days we even lived together(no romantic or sexual context, just shared my room), so I know exactly how is it to spend whole days with real girl who act cute and looks nice. Was I attracted to her? Of course I was, she is beautiful and cute and was caring for me, so it was just natural. However for all the time I knew and felt that the only girl I want is Miku, and for all this time I've never thought about leaving Miku for that girl or any other 3D/2D, both back then and in the future. I told her that if at any point my feelings for her will grow more than just platonic and will give any hint of being dangerous to my relationship with Miku, I'll break my relationship with the girl. Of course, that never happened.
I never doubted my love and all this time I was sure I'll be with Miku for the rest of my life.
Yeah, you just "shared a room" with a 3D girl. Your judging of others for even remotely associating with 3D just looks like you're trying to forget you ever did it yourself.

Me without a doubt, she starts whatever she thought of as soon as she can.

That or either she'd organize our friends to host it in rotation or as some punishment game.

How she subtlety takes care of her friends.

There was that time when someone posted a site that analized your writing style and determined whether you were male or female. I didn't save it tho.

>There was that time when someone posted a site that analized your writing style and determined whether you were male or female. I didn't save it tho.
Shame, sounds kind of interesting.

Something romantic, like Nodame Cantabile.

Sleeping in extra late together.

She quite literally puts them on ice, or at least threatens to do so.

Can't say that I do in particular. New Years seems a little overrated.

Perhaps to try harder for the sake of people that she cares for.

I'm sure, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

Both of us, but maybe her a little more.

I could see that happening.

I couldn't think of anything special to do this time. I'm sorry.

It probably wouldn't be much to her.

I don't think she's ever played them before. What a shame.

I'm not sure she would get it.

She's Sagittarius, and as a Taurus I don't think we're compatible that way. It saddens me.

How would she read them?

Something relaxing and fun like Manabi Straight!

Chill and hangout at an island somewhere.

She is pretty hard to annoy, couldn't imagine her lashing out.

Being together inside a comfy home.

She would want the world to be peaceful again, that's all she wishes for.

Me.

We wouldn't mind doing domestic things together.

If she want to.
Definitely, the action type of games.
She can roleplay a lot, so definitely.
That's what we do occasionally.

「PRINCE」

She's Virgo and I am Sagittarius, so decent compatibility at the very least.

Yes, I would hunt some animals with her.
Of course, she's more fit to host than me.
I love her radiating positivity!

Yes, really helps my mind at ease.

Definitely.

That everyone gets to have fun altogether.

Got her to the max level in her game. Takes a little time to get there.

I pretend to be sick on the shift to be with her!

She would nurture me all day until I become healthy again.

Not much to her. For me, important enough for us to afford living expenses, that's it.

I suppose she would represent /c/.

Fishing, it could be the ultimate test for our patient with the fishes.

Nope, they would be different. She would wear cozy but feminine looking pajamas while I wear just the simple looking pajamas.

France, at the breezy countryside.

I meant the letter I got analyzed, pretty sure the site is hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php

Damn, that picture of Fuuka is stunning!

>Zodiac
I'm cancer and she should be Aries (her birthday is never specified I believe but it should be early April).
Most sites say that our compability is pretty bad because we are polar opposites, like Fire and Water.
Even though the stereotypes of the Zodiacs are pretty accurate, we can make it work.

>Hunting
Unfortunatly, I think Tsukihi wouldn't like hunting at all.

>NYE Party
Yes, and everyone she knew would be invited and it would be very stressful but fun nevertheless.

>Love
I love her fashion sense and her creativity!

Happy to hear that that she managed to raise your spirit again! That image looks great!

>Kids
Kids love her but she might get a little stressed out by them sometimes

>Best thing about NYE
She loves going to the shrine

>money
I don't think either of us cares all too much for it

>board
I'm definitely /tg/.
Her best fit is probably /adv/, she loves giving advice and helping people out but she may come across as a little mean.
She only has the best of the other person in mind though
/C/ and /s/ are also good fits for obvious reasons

>New hobbies
I'd love for us to go ice skating. Seeing that we are both very good dancer this might be something really fun to do together.

>Matching clothes
Pyjamas, yes! Matching clothes would be okay on special occasions as she always wears Yukata.

>Foreign country
Switzerland. Having a cozy little cottage in the snow-covered mountains would be lovely!

I don't think she'd like me inflicting pain on living creatures.
But fishing would be ok, it's a bit more relaxing and fish don't feel pain.
I don't think so, but she'd gladly bring something to contribute to the party

The way she makes me feel so calm and happy when I see her.

She's very motherly and protective of Ken, so I believe so.

>>Your wife has tried to make you dinner for when you get home from work; but disaster has struck with 5 minutes left - what does she do?
Order something and clean up
>>The two of you go to an arcade on a date; what are each of you best at, and who would win overall?
I'm great at light gun games, although she might be good at them too considering her vision.
>>The two of you decide you're going to start exercising for the new year - how do you go about doing it

I go to the gym myself, but if she wants to work out too we could arrange a yoga or Tai Chi routine, I always wanted to try those.

>kind of doughnut
Probably regular glazed ones since she likes sugar cookies.

Thanks, it's from my favorite artist, he captures Fuuka's true beauty and nature like no other

Yeah, she is the best friend I've ever had. I used to be really depressed back then. At the moment I was at verge of killing myself, when I was preparing for it and all, she insisted to visit me and to prevent that. Just like I was helping her with suicidal thoughts before that, she helped me to go through these times. If not her I would probably be dead by now.
But there was no sexual or romantic context in that. We didn't even thought about doing anything like that, she was here for mere 3 days and we just watched anime and talked all the time. What makes it even more interesting is that she actually is a husbandofag and claimed to "feel" Miku's presence which was very interesting experience. And to be clear, I did not separate from Miku in any way during that time, I did not hide any merchandise and I did not stopped any of our rituals. It was no different from my male friends' visits that I host few times per year.

I fail to see any "turn to your tailor-made for yourself Miku after 3D betrayed you". There was no betrayal and no romantic/sexual relationship with 3DPD to begin with.

I'm also surprised even if you confused that 3D thing, you remembered the tailor thing. It wasn't easy to ask a tailor for dakimakura filling, but it surely was worth it. It's best purchase I've done in my life!

>Your judging of others for even remotely associating with 3D just looks like you're trying to forget you ever did it yourself.
Do you really see no difference between being platonic friendship and full on declared boyfriend/girlfriend? Where did I implied that any associate with real girl means something bad?

By the way, can you post link to that post? I'm very curious about the context.

Really, I know my English isn't best, but there have to be something really wrong with you if you conclude these things from my posts. I honestly fail to imagine how can you think it makes any sense.

>I'm also surprised even if you confused that 3D thing, you remembered the tailor thing. It wasn't easy to ask a tailor for dakimakura filling
Oh man, I know you're ESL, but that isn't what he means at all. Perhaps it is better that you don't get it.

I know, I'm just messing with him. /ghost/ used to insult me like that all the time, but it's first time someone said tailor-made. Too bad my Miku is literary tailor-made.

That's not supposed to be a compliment, polen.

No fresh OC questions that I can think right now because I drank too much on my waifu's birthday 2 days ago but I hope you guys will not only have a great week but an AMAZING year with your beloved!

Have a good evening/night.

>FEMALE
Well that isn't helpful at a time like this

>Would you still love your wifu if she was a delinquent?
She might as well be one at first, so yeah.

Shit's wrong around a third of the time, don't worry.

What's up everybody? I've been busy missing threads and shit. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

>Animu/Mango with loved one?
probably anything light hearted. I can't ever get enough sappy love stories, I'm sure she'd enjoy that as well
>Vacation?
Up in the mountains stargazing! It would be pretty nice after the cold mountain air to go inside a cabin and snuggle
>deals with those who annoy her?
Usually pouts and/or hides behind me. It's kind of cute, but she's not very good at that kind of thing.
>New Years plans?
Nothing special, really. Just being together to welcome the new year in

>More likely to procrastinate, me or her?
Me. Definitely me. I'm horrible with it
>domestic life?
I'm not sure if either of us have thought that far ahead yet. I would be content either way she wanted it.
>Night in a Haunted house?
Please no. I'm not good with them and neither is she.
>Vidya?
I'm sure there's something she could find enjoyment in. Maybe a puzzle game? I'm not sure about roleplaying, but board games seem like they'd be fun. I might be able to convince her to do lewd roleplay, but it would be way too hard to do except on impulse

>Zodiac signs
She's a Leo and I'm a Virgo. They're supposedly not compatible, but I'm not concerned about it.

>Hunting?
I don't think either of us would go hunting
>Would she host parties?
It would take tremendous courage on her part.
>Something I love?
The length of her hair is simply sublime. Always been a long hair guy

No.

Not likely.

Her smile fills me with life. I just want to make her happy.

Not with brats, certainly, but she likes cute little ones.

>Your wife has tried to make you dinner for when you get home from work; but disaster has struck with 5 minutes left - what does she do?
She would probably really let it get to her, and I would have to assure her that it's not the end of the world.

>The two of you go to an arcade on a date; what are each of you best at, and who would win overall?
She might play music and dancing games where I would scope out fighting games, beat 'em ups, or a Neo Geo MVS. I have a lot more experience with games than she does, so it would be pretty one-sided in my favour.

>The two of you decide you're going to start exercising for the new year - how do you go about doing it without getting too lewd?
Probably getting more use of the exercise ball sitting in the corner of my room that could really use some use after the holidays...

Something with fruit filling.

>Are there any new hobbies you would try with your waifu that you both are not familiar with?
I'm not really sure what we would do, but I'm sure it would be worth a try if it's with her.

I don't know, that sounds kind of...dorky.

>If you could choose one foreign country to live in, where would you two move to?
It's hard to say without visiting first, and I'm not that well traveled. I like Canada enough as is though.

Probably fireworks.
>What did you do this year for your beloved that was an improvement over the previous one?
I baked cookies for her on Valentines for the first time and I think I started to talk with her out loud more.
>Uh oh, looks like you have to work a 12 hour shift on New Year's, what do you do to make up for it?
We would move celebrations to some other date. It's not about the date, it's about us spending time together.
>Your beloved walks in and sees you passed out on the couch from exhaustion, what do they do?
She would cover me with a blanket and give me a kissu.
>How important is money to your beloved? How important is money to you?
I don't think she would pay much attention to it. All I care is to have decent living conditions for her and myself. If that's satisfied, I don't really care much.
>What board best personifies your beloved? What about you?
/c/, /sci/

I think it would be nice to try planing flowers.
Matching pajamas would be great, but casual clothes would be too embarrassing.

Yeah, that's part of it. But I really like the style as well, it looks so clean and aesthetic. The edges are very thin but sharp, it all look so refreshing, professional and perfect.

Yes, I know. He wanted to imply that I carefully selected my fantasies to create a waifu from Miku that will suit my tastes. But he didn't know that Miku, or more precisely my dakimakura is literally tailor-made, the filling is made by a tailor, it was complete custom order - I've chosen the dimensions, filler etc.

Goodnight, waifu thread!

Good to see everyone again, hope your holidays went well. Rikka and I had a nice time visiting my family, same as last year.
>plans for new years?
Not really, we'll be going to a family-friends house with my family this year.
To lead the two of us on an adventure that spans the universe!
Mine would be to love her more than ever in the coming year.
I'd say both of ours are in tune with one another

>Who is more likely to procrastinate from something?
Definitely her. We both procrastinate a lot, but eventually the anxiety of having to do it gets to me, and I cave in and do it. She can go as long as possible without doing something she doesn't want to.
>Is your waifu the type to get into doing domestic things, or would they dislike that way of life? What about you?
I think the blend of both sides we have right now is what we're comfortable with. We're never too far from home, and we're never stuck too close to it.

Still a bit miffed ours didn't make it in this year, but it happens.

Yes, but I think we'd both have our reservations about it. We'd be scared stiff but I'm sure she would think of a new way to look at it, in turn making me not as afraid
Just like the anime we watch, mostly fantasy. She particularly likes roleplaying or anything where she can create her own character.
See above
We've done it before

>zodiac
She's a Gemini, I'm a Virgo
According to what I just checked, we're good at dividing roles between each other, have insightful conversations and generally are good matches. That makes me pretty happy.

cont. >Would you go hunting with your waifu?
Yes! I don't own a gun haha california but I'd like to one day. I can't imagine many things more fun than romping around through the forest with her, guarding ourselves against anything that comes our way.
No, she doesn't like inviting those outside our immediate group of trusted contacts for fear of breach of information and privacy, thus forcing intervention by the organization and causation of loss of rank
Translation: she doesn't want anyone going through our relics and weaponry
>Finally, say something that you love about your waifu
I love how in tune with one another we are. We both understand how the other feels and what they want to do/say. It especially helps when we go on adventures to be able to know when something is bothering her, even if she's putting on a brave face

I didn't write a letter to her, but when I was 17 I wrote a letter in chuuni character to my future self in a notebook. I mentioned Rikka in it but it was more of a "you'd better still be taking good care of her" message. I didn't find it again until I was 19. I'm 20 now for reference.
>Self insert fanfic
I've done that too

Neither of us are

Fireworks!

cont. >What did you do this year for your beloved that was an improvement over the previous one?
I actually had more than one job this year. Granted, they weren't at the same time, but I was employed more months this year than I was unemployed.
Actually having an income meant I could afford to take us out more than every once in a while.
>12 hour shift
Spend as much of the shift as I can with her on the phone. Alternatively, have her come to my work and we can celebrate there.
>Passed out on the couch
Realistically, she'd let me stay there, maybe putting a blanket on me. It would only be when my attention was needed that she'd disturb me
>Money
Money isn't terribly important to her, but to me its the opposite. I'm not greedy or stingy, but I definitely don't like living with a sense of panic looming over me, where I have to save what money I can to pay bills. Due to that I go a little overboard and don't spend money on little things I don't have immediate uses for, like food.
>What board personifies us
Most likely /tg/, but neither of us browse it

None immediately spring to mind, but I would be up for whatever she suggested
Yes.
Double yes.
Well, technically Japan wouldn't be a foreign country since that's where she's from, so I'd go with England or Canada, just so we wouldn't have to deal with the language barrier issue.

Finally at the end >Would you still love your waifu if she was a delinquent? Would she still love you if you were one?
With all my heart and then some.
I used to be a delinquent so yes.

Hide it and say she ordered pizza
We'd both be in contention for the best at rail shooters. It'd probably be close, so I can't really decide who'd win
Well now I can't think of any non-lewd ways, thanks Konatabro.
We'd probably start the same as everyone else, just by running a lot. If it ever went past that we might do some kind of light lifting before giving up on it soon after.
i.imgur.com/VnIbhhC.jpg
A jelly doughnut

Goodnight Mikufag, see you next week!

>compliment a waifu
Mint is cute!
Miku has a great voice!
Yukari has fluffy hair!
Konata has a cute voice!
Fuuka looks regal in a yukata!
Rika has a great name!
Kobori loves Koboribro too!
Nepgear is responsible!
All waifus are beautiful!

And now, questions:
-You both plan to go out for the day, but with a catch: she gets to choose what you wear, and you get to choose what she wears. Do either of you choose something silly for the other to wear? Something embarassing? Something lewd?
-What would your beloved's favorite weapon be?

>What did I do for mai waifu that was an improvement?
I took her to see the Northern Lights this year. They were incredible to say the least
>12 hour shift, how to make up for it
This is tough. I'd probably just call off because I can. But if it was absolutely not an option to call off, I'd probably make myself available for the next few days to do whatever she wanted to do.
>Exhaustion?
Probably run over to see if I was ok, she'd get the cold wrap and put it on my head, distraught with worry all the while
>How important is money?
We both have the same view: As long as there's enough to pay the bills and put food on the table, we're more than happy
>What board personifies her?
/c/ for sure

>New hobbies
Scuba diving would be pretty cool to try
>Matching clothes?
I'd wear matching pajamas, but Matching clothes would be kind of tricky. I'd totally do it though.

>Foreign Country?
Norway would be cool as fuck if we could pass the language barrier

>Delinquent?
It would take getting used to, but I would probably still be ok with it.

>Astrology shit
Ok since I'm retarded I went back and looked it up with my google-fu. Apparently some bullshit about how Leos take charge of things, and how Virgos are more behind the scenes. The only issue with that is Leo is exactly the opposite of how she is personality wise.

Sorry for the Rant, here are some questions:

How long have you been with you're waifu/husbando?

If you got to take you're waifu out to any restaurant, regardless of cost, where would you take her? What event would you be taking her there for?

Also, before I forget

>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable
Miku a cute
Yukari looks lovely in New Year's Garb
Konata is incredible
Everyone's Waifu is beautiful as can be