Why did she mean by this?

I'm not trying to be a master memer, but what anime were they referencing?

This conversation made literally no sense to me.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Woman the last frontier.

I get it!

You need to be a woman in order to understand it

it was a Jojo reference

Take this in guys.
That means Tsukasa can get pregnant.

MEANSTRUATIO JOKES
SO FUNNEH
>this is considered one of the best anime ever made according to the majority of Sup Forums

Still is leddit

kys yourself

I think it was a reference to how girls shit one a month.

lucky star makes no sense

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Are the menstruation cycles of young girls synchronized with each other? Does menstruation blood really attract bears?

not just young women, almost any women who live in close proximity to each other.

yes

You lost me on Naruto.

Underrated post.

jesus christ it didn't take long for this lucky star thread to get derailed did it

>kill yourself yourself

stop being gay

Just waiting for the sp00ky shit tbhpahm

>never explained what stinks

Was it a plot hole?

Phew lads not sure if I can handle

>and it really smells
I've read this a thousand times since it was first posted on Sup Forums and I've missed that every time.
I blame the weird double page layout

is this really the end?

Why Tsukasa is such a bitch ? Calling Sebastian a smelly.

Shitty thread got better.

Also calling him Sebastian in the first place.

She's talking about his cum's taste.

Brave bears.

Post the real (fake) ending.