What the fuck... i'm visiting USA in a few months, what should i do if this happens to me...

what the fuck... i'm visiting USA in a few months, what should i do if this happens to me? can i fuck the waiter up right there on the street if it comes to this exact scenario or will i end up in jail?

literally has never happened to me, you can just tell them to fuck off if they approach you
I wouldn't hit them though, even though if they deserve it you can get fucked over hard in court, its just not worth it

This doesn't exist.

I haven't tipped in my entire life. Fuck off, retard.

>in Jew York

gee i wonder why that happened
dont go to faggoty place like that and you won't have to worry about it.

Yeah, you might end up like that Norwegian who got put in prison for making a wrong turn in Arizona.

Fake news

Happened to me once. Food and service was shit, so no tip. Waitress followed me out to parking lot, got loud. Told her to shut up and fuck off and she did.

America is a third world country, don't come here.

Punch their lights out and claim you have bad english and thought they were trying to rob you

just say "no speak engrish" and look confused

of course if your waiter is a nig just get up and leave and go somewhere else

>being a cuck and giving them money when they complain

The reason they chased after this cuck is because they knew he would pay. Others have paid before him "to get it over with" and others will pay in the future.

thank you Sup Forums you have always been too kind

That guy in the picture is a fucking pussy. If someone gets in your face about a tip, then gee I wonder why they didn't get a tip.

Also, 100% of niggers don't tip (not black people, niggers. There's a difference). I swear they consider it reparations. In the food service industry they call them Canadians. "Oh great, I just got a huge table of Canadians"

As a former waiter, this never happens. You would get fired. Also if you're foreign, I wouldn't expect a tip because I never know which countries do and don't so I just assume they won't.

" Fuck, I hate mondays"

Even "okay" niggers unanimously don't, or under tip

my bro was in ny, in some curry place, left a tip, paki boss comes over, bangs on table, not enough! not enough!

bro takes tip off table and walks out.

hey guess what, if you're in the USA and don't want to tip you can stay home and cook your own food you retarded piece of shit. I would curb stomp you myself if I saw some fucking squat nigger try to leave a restaurant without tipping

why would he travel all the way to USA and then eat in the same type of a restaurant he eats in UK?

You're an asshole.

Just tip the standard 15% and you'll be fine. Don't be a cheap jew.

because that's what british people do. kek.

I've never tipped a person
Never actually even held a job of my own
treat them like the working class scum they are honestly, no one will do anything

The only time this ever happened to me was after I tipped 10%. Restaurant was needlessly noisy and dark, service just normal, so gave 10% instead of customary 15. Waitress confronted me while my gf was in the bathroom, going on about "I live off my tips" like its my fault she is trying to make a career out of waitressing. Ultimately just told I was on a student budget and left

No there is no difference. One is just a trained nigger

He's visiting you retard. What hotel is going to have a full kitchen?

>going on about "I live off my tips"

she's lying, employers are required by law to pay a server minimum wage if their weekly cheque + tips is under what they would make at minimum

NEET story there, kiddo!

Is there any country with such a retarded compulsory tip culture as America?

Americans do this too. It's just an Anglo thing.

how the fuck is that anyone's problem but his
also you don't need a full kitchen to prepare a meal at home dipshit

>Jew York
Dont go the Jew York and youll be fine.

This has never happened, ever.

This happened twice, I live in canada
we were a group of 5-6 and we waited over 30 mins for our bill, served ice cream on a flat plate at the end and didnt even give us spoons. (it was an all you can eat sushi place).

we left and the waitress chased us, started yelling. we told her the service was bad and we just left.

this happened one more time at another restaurant.
DO NOT TIP OF THE SERVICE IS BAD
in fact go an extra mile and talk to the manager.
tell them what was bad about the service. tell them they dont deserve a tip.

if they are good they will even let you leave without paying. if they are shit they wont care about your criticism

If a server made under minimum and forced the restaurant to make up for it, they would be fired. So she is correct.

I only ate that pastry you have there because it tasted like Greggs :)

lmao literal niggers ITT

>tipping when the food and service is shit
numale

Not everyone lives on fucking microwave tendies lmfao.

I agree you SHOULD tip, but you have no obligation if the service is shitty. Also, fuck foreigners who say "oh, I didn't know!"

If they confront you just tell the waiter that you dont speak Spanish or Korean or Arabic or whatever language your le 56% waiter happens to speak. They'll just call you a racist, xenophobic, transphobic, misogynist bigot and walk away. Works everytime in Muttland.

Wtf is your guys problem tip your fucking waitress/waiter you cheap degenerate fucks

>implying niggers work for a living.

10/10 top kek

how the fuck is it my problem that your poorfag ass didnt go to college and now tends tables like a little serving boy? kill yourself subhuman mongrel. get a real job. i dont owe you shit except a bullet in your fucking head if you ever stepped to me.

I'm fine with not tipping if the service is complete shit.
I'm talking about people who don't tip at all because they are cheap jews. Don't be a cheap jew.

>being such a cuck that you feel angry and humiliated when some faggot liberal artists come and demand more tip money from you.

hahaha

Reminder tipping is for fagsd

lmao literal cucks in this thread

looks whos talking coming from a country who workships nigs

Canadians are some of the most infamously cheap tippers. Talk to any waitress/restaurant owner or worker and ask them about Canadians.

This dude is such a wimp. I don't care what the waitress thinks, a tip is not mandatory. It's intended to promote good service and excellent food, so when it isn't satisfactory, they get a low/no tip.

It's too bad if they don't like it. Let them actually get a job that isn't for High School/College kids.

I've literally never tipped in my life and no one's done shit. This is because I project the aura of an alpha male and the waiters, sensing my power, back off.

Never had this happen to me but I've never had a service or food that was so awful I didn't tip 10-20%. I've tipped pizza guys and the pizza turned out shit then I got more for free. I don't want to perpetuate the whole tipping thing but I do it because women like to see you tip. Make it seem like you can spare some cash, I guess.

Niggers never tip, this is well known.

yeah terrible service is one thing
normal lazy service = normal tip
it's like me going out to eat in the UK and refusing to pay the VAT because we don't do that here

Only a NEET in pol could make something as stupid as this up and expect people to believe it

nothing, other than asshole facial expressions, will happen.
you will notice all the waitresses at bars n shit are super flirty. They dont want your dick.
It's annoying as hell and when I spent a year in l.a I based my tipping on how fake nice/flirty - genuine they were

in Croatia we tip the cook because it takes actual skill and knowledge to do his job, not waiters/waitresses whose job could be done by a trained monkey

do Americans really not do that?

Tip is not something (they) should take for granted. Tip is a token of appreciation, when the food or service has been something extra, that you didn't expected for the price that was advertised.

PERIOD!

Lol just tip you sperg

15% it's what is customary. You're supposed to tie more or less depending on service. If it's bad enough no tip is called for.

Pay attention to your bill though. A lot of places include a tip automatically for groups over a certain size.

I've never heard or seen of an altercation over tips. As a waiter that's a great way to ensure you're not getting tipped.

I don't think so, not even their subhuman anglo cousins do this shit.
American culture at its best.

Canada?

the fuck are you even talking about imbecile?
kys you dirty nigger

more niggers ITT

Just go to fastfood chains, you don't have to tip.

That generally won't happen to you out of jew york where everyone is a mega asshole. The server will be pissed but they won't chase you out.

You must be retarded.

Canadians is the code words for niggers in the food service industry.

>the person who doesn't tip is a greedy jew, not the people who pushed for allowing sub minimum wage or the employees who dont protest such an absurd piece of legislation because its easier to jew customers

Imagine being this retarded

Lol how the fuck could a person not respond to such a thing with anything but laughter? Fucking north America is the third world. Food service workers are the bottom of the pile...

Just Conceal Carry and pop one if they get too feral, just make sure the waiter isn't black

>not black people, niggers. There's a difference

Grow up and stop disgracing the Confederate flag you fucking sack of shit

>beta male calling an alpha male a nigger
cuck

>So she is correct.

No she isn't, and no they wouldn't be fired.

There is laws against these types of things, whether or not you pursue legal action is redundant

she is lying, 100%

No it really is true. Not just in food service. Its the go to label in many industries for undesirables. My uncle worked at disney world for decades and his crew would call faggots Canadians.

You only tip whites and never tip at a chain restaurant

I see you've never been out of leafland.
I'm also in the south, so niggers are 1000x more common then actual leaf fags

Because Canadians arent literal redarded sub 50% mongrels and only tip for particularly good service, aka what tipping is meant for

Hope you're enjoying that special sauce, faggot.

What if a waitress wants to square up?

well considering this is absolute bullshit, should this actually happen to you the american thing to do is to tell them to fuck off.

This

Their restaurant owners don't pay them anything. If you don't tip restaurant workers, they basically are going to starve to death. Minimum wage is like $3 an hour if you can earn tips and many of these workers live in high rent cities. If you can't afford to or don't want to pay tips you shouldn't be eating out; go to a fast food place or make your own damn food.

If the service and food is bad, ask for the manager right then and complain. They will usually make it right and give you at least some of the food as complimentary and then I might tip but only on what I paid in the end. Don't put up with bad food and service.

Tips are often split with the cooks. Sometimes the menu will sell "A round of tea for the cooks" which is slang for a round of beers.

>cuck
you are literally gay and need to go back to niggit right now

Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger. It's not rocket science.

No. And don’t tip. Who cares? Tell the poor faggot to get a better job and speak with their manager if something like this happens.

Where are you visiting user?

Do Black People tip?

Yes, there is a tipping culture here but it isnt as prevalent as in the US. Mostly high-end fine dining type places expect you to tip. Not every IHOP and Chinese take-out place in existent. No one tips at these places and waitresses dont expect it.

My gf currently waits and consistently makes more on her tips than wages

She's not saying she isn't being paid legally by her employer, she's saying she needs tips to afford her iPhone, Netflix, Starbucks, etc

kill yourself you sheltered faggot
i deliver pizza to shitskins every day and they're the ONLY ones who stiff me
whites in nice houses consistently give me $5+ every time

Never happens. If it does, it’s an extremely rare case, even more rare if it happens twice in your lifetime.

But seriously, if there is no problem with the food and no problem with the service, tip the bloody waiter/waitress. They don’t make a whole lot. Their salary is based off the good will of people, and in case you haven’t noticed, there isn’t many good people in this world.

just tip you kike asshole

Wasted trips on a woman

>restaurant worker starves to death

If the restaurant owner can't afford to pay the workers, they should go out of business. That's the rule of the jungle.

Woops meant to respond to

Lmao his post was 100% accurate

this. if its a woman serving you, then they will just bitch with the other females. if its a guy, its probably gonna be the same situation. if they have half a brain then they just wont serve you because you're subhuman and dont deserve life.

>Go to America for vacation
>Need to eat
>Go to food place
>Food place is full of Mutt American workers
>They all look angry and over worked
>Don't realise you have to tip these slaves
>They spit and shit in your food.

The absolute state of America.

>Getting bullied over tips by a bunch of rice fucking commies
Oh my god

>She's not saying she isn't being paid legally by her employer, she's saying she needs tips to afford her iPhone, Netflix, Starbucks, etc

bullshit, she said she LIVES off her tips

stop protecting these parasites

Perhaps you should attack the money grubbing kikes instead of average people who actually work for their money and dont want to throw it away for no reason, although i dont know why i would expect a dumb nigger American to possess the required critical thinking skills to do so

Thissssss?

You dont tip fast food workers because you get the quality you expect, shit

Tippibg should be a sustem to incenticize good behaviour