Babbage's Gramps Thread

Here I am you fucking yuro faggots. Come cry about how I hurt your feelings, about how the Amiga saved retro gaming and about how fucking GLOBALISM is going to save your buttholes from Trump and my big circumcised cocks while it's really Muhammed's dick threatening you from your side of the pond. Bring it to me I fucking dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwmuF-j3DiQ
warosu.org/vr/reports/post-count
warosu.org/vr/reports/new-users
warosu.org/vr/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=In this thread we give the obnoxious attention whore tripfag (also known as babbage's gramps) what he desires so much, attention.
warosu.org/vr/thread/S4428943#p4431142
youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1984
>Halo

You and your kind are proof that nationalism doesn't work. The day of reckoning is coming, I just hope your wife and kid get in the crossfire.

Every leaf will be burned before my wife and son even feel afraid for one second

What's that like?

We'll see.

Pretty good for a VCS game. Homebrewers really take pride in working within console limitations. Most demakes are relatively good games on their platforms but they benefit from the hindsight of modern game design philosophy

youtube.com/watch?v=GwmuF-j3DiQ

>Every leaf will be burned before my wife's son even feel afraid for one second
ftfy

Gramps what the fucking fuck are you doing holy shit nigga

This is why you and your kind will ultimately fail. You're fundamentally less than human, you thrive on violence and xenophobia. All you put out into the world is toxic hatred so it's what's coming back for you.

Okay gramps now that we have you here, what are your political views? Sjws, immigration, (((them)))...

Test (This is my first pol thread)

do you even need to ask

Gramps sure aged badly

I mean, I support that people can want social justice and all but it's gone way too far where people who don't want to bake cakes or priests who refuse to perform gay marriages can actually be guilty of a crime, I mean holy shit. Being gay is not and should not be a federally protected trait

I also don't have a problem with minorities as long as they participate in American society. I think the big problem that people accuse me of being "racist" for acknowledging is that there are anti-american CULTURES in the US that feel like they have a fucking RIGHT to be unamerican. Shit, we don't even need a committee to investigate unamerican activities anymore, fucknuts would happily sign themselves up on a website as being unamerican. We haven't had an opportunity like this in a long time but it's also terrifying that they feel so enboldened, and Europe is twice as bad (and apparently Canada)

Bonus tidbit you didn't even ask for: I think that the public housing and prison systems should be folded together with a sliding scale of security, and that people in that syatem should be put to work (part time, easy-peasy tier) in industry.

Oh, and as far as immigration into this country I think it's pretty reasonable that immigrants immigrate legally. If your very first act in this country is breaking our laws then what the fuck can we expect of them?

What is this thread

>We haven't had an opportunity like this in a long time but it's also terrifying that they feel so emboldened******, and Europe is twice as bad (and apparently Canada)
When was the last time you where in Canada and in any few of European countries that you make such claims?
You're basing this off the media, aren't you?

Populous on the Amiga was the best game of that era

Software Etc was best

Nerds who play classic games putting up with their most prolific tripfag's mental breakdown It's uhhhh kind of gotten out of hand with the vast amount of tripfags on vr

I'm a /vr/ tripfag who btfo some haters and they were so buttblasted they made a thread specifically about me that the mods didn't delete for meta but just bumplocked. When it was on page ten, the only remaining followers revealed themselves to hate me because of my yurohate (not you UKbro, I even actually love Amiga) and they got political about it so the mods deleted it and made it clear we shouldn't have Sup Forums topics on /vr/ which I totally agree with so I brought it here. I can link you archives if you want or you can just go ahead and head on over to /vr/ it won't be hard to figure out who the allah smoochers are

I'm basing this off of what I'm literally seeing right this second with my own eyes. I go to Canada fairly often, I'm a neighbor but their superficial pleasantness belies their clear political idiocy.

I actually struggled through it many times on SNES before I got Actraiser but I'm sure it's better on Amiga. I have an A500 that's suffering some type of *SOD (haven't hooked it up to RGB to check)

Shit dawg was it better than the SNES and PS1 versions? At least I remember playing it on those consoles, definitely on the PS1 at least

>and they got political about it
Why would you lie on the internet?

>It's uhhhh kind of gotten out of hand with the vast amount of tripfags on vr
Gramps has made over 4000 posts in this year alone.

warosu.org/vr/reports/post-count
warosu.org/vr/reports/new-users

He's on the third place of making posts, but he only stared in 2017 while the first two started in 2013.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and point out those threads shitting on you were really fucking obnoxious, and the person(s) doing it (assuming they weren't you) were genuinely retarded and annoying, especially since worse tripfags like """""Princess""""" Sevenleaf exist.

(Seriously the amount of time the thread was spammed was astounding: warosu.org/vr/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=In this thread we give the obnoxious attention whore tripfag (also known as babbage's gramps) what he desires so much, attention. )

That said? Beginning your post with
>I'm a /vr/ tripfag who btfo some haters and they were so buttblasted they made a thread specifically about me that the mods didn't delete for meta but just bumplocked.
Doesn't exactly cast you in a positive light my dude.

>I'm a /vr/ tripfag who btfo some haters
Because their view of things didn't match with yours?

>and they got political about it
All I saw was you starting shitposting even harder but this time about politics, out of thin air.

>mods deleted it
No, it was on page 10 and the last thread and died naturally because autosage.

Nice selective screengrabbing there. Here's the first post where someone decided to get political, as well as the entire thread in full

warosu.org/vr/thread/S4428943#p4431142

>le meltdown meme

>contributing to my home board is bad somehow

>implying that Sup Forums doesn't love when people get buttblasted, even if it's just by me making Wing Commander run on a P3.

I was always more of a software etc. guy.

We do love seeing how assmad you are

Wrong on literally every point. See my last post for the post where it got political, it was the Wing Commander thing that the pussywillows couldn't handle their fragile youtube e-celebs' opinions being dead wrong about and if the thread was auto-pruned it would be on Sup Forums's archive page, which it ain't.

You realize that everyone sees you being the one getting buttblasted?
I've been on a pretty good laughing strike ever since I started mocking you. It works great.

He is right, I was the one who made it political. I figured if there was going to be a troll thread about him not getting deleted I may as well give it a better reason than tripcodes lol.

Gramps for fuck sake, I hate it when people can't actually argue anything so they have to resort to putting meme in front of a phrase to make it look like they have substance to their post.

You're having a meltdown brah, you were telling somebody the other day to make a similar thread in qa yet here you are going back on your logic; go the fuck outside, breathe in and out, and hope nobody remembers this failed abortion of a thread.

Also, it's not the fact somebody got assblasted. It's that you look pathetic coming onto an anonymous imageboard and telling outsiders about your warped one-sided perspective that you "BTFO'D HATERS" and made them assblasted that's causing me to roll my eyes.

Seriously, btfo some haters? Is this 2010? Are you 14? You need to chill and youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA

Sorry nigger but if you look close that's a BINO (Babbages In Name Only).

Why don't you talk at all in the /vr/ thread?

Fellow gaynon, is the flag legit or are you just memeing here?

I can't believe I may get a /vr/ where I don't have to see your sorry excuse of a tripcode

I'm so sorry you had to see this Sup Forums

I like when he uses it so he's easier to ignore