When did you learn to hate niggers?

When did you learn to hate niggers?

I never saw a nigger in real life until I was 21 and then I served five tours in Detroit in the mid 90's.

I quickly learned to hate niggers as I received a purple heart on my first tour when I was attacked by a gaggle of niggers.

Stepdad
Yeah...

It's evident they mostly hate whitey. I hate them back...works for me.

Had a mixed amerimutt in one of my classes in school.

Grew up in the south, so I'm basically living in the epicenter of the nigger storm

When they started to swarm my environment

Sounds brutal.

Did he cum in you?

When they ruined the town I am from and brought fucking Heroine with them causing ODs of lots of young White Females and Males. They kidnap people then force them to do drugs and alcohol and rape them. Once they are done they just toss them on the side of the road till the next victim.

By going to a public school.

First job working retail outside of my nice suburb. All blacks up till that point I had interacted with were the few 'good ones' that had decent families and shit, basically acted like white people. I thought that was normal. It's not.

>gaggle of niggers
kek'd

i got robbed by a nigger....fuck niggers

My parents drove bus for poor kids to go to church from the ghetto community service style.
One day one of those poor bus kids robbed me when I was walking down the street.
Those nigs learned nothing from church.
I learned don't trust nigs.

Elaborate

I agree: Fuck niggers

Was raised in elementary in a quiet suburb of the larger town in my area. Had to move further into the town in 6th grade. New school was 40% black compared to my old having literally 1 for one year of my elementary years. Immediately felt a feeling of danger just walking through the halls as I was a small kid.

Why do they gotta be such niggers?

Your NIGDAR was going off

For 99% of this board, it's 20 year old kids who read a "nigger stories thread" and spent years in an echo chamber where hating someone just for their skin color is not only normal, but encouraged.

*drops mic*

Πας μη Έλλην βάρβαρος

Niggerlover

>talk about nigger
>post abo

Fuck off chink. They're clearly niggers.

True... niggers are scum.

Why are you so small?

>east timor abos
>negroids

Kys

Criminalus Americanus is more aggressive than his northern cousin the Criminalus Canadius

Had a black roommate in college. He was loud as shit and I'm pretty sure he was legit retarded. He played his music loud as shit without any headphones. To spite him every morning I'd play the YMCA song at max volume. school was also full of Doo rag wearing dipshits that clearly could not be bothered to be there. Glad I left

>hating someone just for their skin color
i hate them for their actions

> This is Sup Forums