Wal-Mart pulls "Hang Journalists" t-shirt

Wal-Mart pulls "Hang Journalists" t-shirt.

Why?

>let's threaten to kill people on our shirts
>surely nothing can go wrong

the alt-right, everyone

But Wal*Mart also has the Reprap Prusa i3 3D Printer on sale for $164.99 right now.

Because most of the country does not believe that journalists are propagandists who need to be hanged. They are not willing to say "Fuck reality" as a favor to the president.

>>let's threaten to kill people on our shirts

stating your opinion is not a threat

urrr durr alt-right urrff

you know how i know youre not from here?

there's no opinion on that shirt, you fucking moron. it's clearly a death threat directed at journalists.

>muh safe space

What's frightening is that someone would un-ironically wear this type of shirt with this type of message with pride. How low have some people sunk that they legitimately believe a free press is a bad thing in our society? It's almost as if these people actually want to live in a totalitarian society in which freedoms are absolutely restricted.

>muh safe space
yep, def not from here. nice buzzword though, you're really cool and into politics thats obvious

How is typing a nice rope bow around a tree and showing it to a journalist a "clear death threat"?

Sounds to me like you're mentally ill

Because some people hate the messenger when the truth is not on their side. Basically if you choose to accept everything that the president and his team say as fact and you choose to believe that everything negative is just a product of a lying press, then I suppose it'd be easy to truly hate them.

>Sup Forums complaining about buzzwords
wew lad

>pol is one person
''wew lad''

You're a faggot

>what do you mean i cant just point my gun at people?
>what do you mean i can't tie a rope on a tree then show it to someone?

your parents should've been sterilized

The reality of the situation is that we are under an ideological subversion. You can’t make the argument that CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News for that matter is not pushing a narrative to escalate off of each other. It is idiotic to do so. Liberal narratives push Neo-Marxist ideals while right leaning news channels are a bit in their own world. (An establishment-republican world to be exact.) The only true journalists are on the internet, and no I’m not talking about Lauren Southern or others like her, I’m talking about people who post raw information without any type of rhetoric added.

>ideological subversion
>narrative
>Neo-Marxist

>don't worry so much about money. worry about if they people start deciding to kill reporters
>-sammy hyde
I seriously pray for this everyday

Like this

And you'll hang after the niggers on the Day of the Rope.

They are easy to hate when they hate you just as much if not more.

Virtually the entire profession of journalism is concentrated in a few coastal cities in an immense and very privledged bubble.

>lose argument
>"le day of the rope" meme

every single time.

it has more edges than a hecatommyriagon

>lose argument

You attacked me first without saying a goddamn thing besides "your parents should be sterilized".

Fucking hypocritical, retarded ass clown.

Rural and suburban retards, when will they learn?

you called me "mentally ill" because you're too stupid to understand how the shirt is a death threat, and now you're crying about "i've been attacked". kek

stop (You)'ing me, faggot

Die Lugenpresse

>unironically using german terms

embarrasing

>How low have some people sunk that they legitimately believe a free press is a bad thing in our society?

The press does not function as a press and they barely even bother keeping up the masquerade. They're propagandists and should be buried alive for what they've done to our society.

>free press
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Rope. Tree. African American.

Shit I woulda bought one if i knew that was a thing