Hey pol, who would win? friend and i have been debating about this for a while

hey pol, who would win? friend and i have been debating about this for a while

lets say it was just nazi germany vs the ussr with no other countries interfering

Depends on timing. Post-42 invasion is going to end in soviet victory, but priori to it even in 1939 or 1940 Germans would have very good changes of winning.

USSR.

well thats a point too but with no countries interfering and its just the two, i think war would start with germany invading poland and then striking the ussr

prove your point pls

Take away lend lease and enigma not being cracked and germans would btfo those mongs.You can't throw bodies at a machine gun forever.

one of my valid points

That's a hard one due to Russian numebers and German tech of around let's say 1942
In history the Germans were pushing into russia ( was aiming for oils feilds) but Hitler made tropps try and take Stalingrad( to mock Stalin) but the winter of 1942 boged the blitz down
Of course in this scenario Hitler would have many more resources available and man power so throw in the fact germany can now mobilize a larger force into Russian
On the Russians side there was a problem in Staligrad at first, the men where under armed the movie enemy at the gates doesn't even remotely signify how under armed the initial troops were
(Because the fact Russians were not initially building mas quantities of fire arms or armorments, due to smaller wars never really escalating)
So initially some random arms and crude weapons were made or used by the troops unfortunate enough to get a rifle and ammunition
Somin this senario Germany has a massive advantage untill winter when the German armored vehicles slow down( wait for part two)

Take away French productive forces form Germany along their forced labor of French and you cannot have same war industrual productivity. Overlap would happen at faster phase.

Did you know that the Nazis had higher Kill Death Ratio than the USSR because the Soviet Soldiers Where Poorly trained and was rushed in to die in front of the bullets so that when soviets Rushed when the machine gun reloaded
P.s Soviet basically lost against Finland because they have defended them self very good and the only reason why Finland lost was because they literally run out of ammunition in the entire country and had to surrender

At this point the Russians have the time to send nessesary arms and vehicles to the front line, even though Staligrad is currently in dispute the oil feilds to the north are either captured for the Germans or blown up to ensure that no one uses them, thus the Russians will start to struggle to get disel fuels to their t-34s and some arcraft will not be able to fly far enough in to the battle grounds to be of any significant use, but the Germans are seeing heavy losses as so are the Russians, but Russia has more troops ( part three next)

Soviets

Germany undeniably. The whole reason they failed was a lack of man power what with having to fight a war on multiple fronts. By pooling all of their resources they could have had pushed into Moscow before the onset of Winter - or failing that, put to together defenses until the weather warmed an they could try again.

the Russian winter

Let's skip to the realy interesting part in spring of 1943 the German blitz machine will slowly crank up again and start it's onslaught towards Moscow
At this point German heavy tanks and air craft will have more flexibility in the battles
On the flip side the Russians are mobilizing to defensive positions with most of their heavy armor and a majority of the Russians back of into more defensive positions to prevent the German light tanks and bombers from getting to Moscow (part four soon)

Russia would absolutely lose

what do you mean who would win? more who DID win. this already happened and the USSR absolutely BTFO'd Germany.

you are fucking retarded

At this point the Germans are at it's highest advantage with superior weapons, training, and the luftwaffe having still the vast majority or their experienced pilots, and better aircraft the Germans have an Arial advantage, the Russians will try to survive the constant air raids, v1 rocket attacks as well as the constant German advances, at this point if no other countries lend the Soviets the supplies for war, the Russians will be starved, and their tanks will eventually run out do fuel, at this point troop moral is low, and surrendering by masses will be a common sight

Then the germans will march panzers, Panthers, tigers and half tracks through Moscow and defeat the solviets in a style similar to the way to Germans actually fell in our real time line, if the German army is lucky they catch Stalin alive and parade him through Berlin and then publicly kill him

Nazi Germany could have won if Hitler wasn't such a fucking autist.
Ordering his generals to never retreat even when it was tactically necessary and demanding that they take Stalingrad were what caused Germany's invasion to fail.
If literally anyone who wasn't a sperg was Furher, it all would have worked.

Wait.. which said gets the hulk? I'm on their team!

I'm posting in a way that if theroreticaly Germany and Russia did take Poland then the Germans waited till 1941 to start the war with of course the reasearch in affected by the divination from an all out ww2 style war and it remaining a German Russian war with the league of nations again failing to notice the big issues and sweep the problems under a rug.

Is this one of those famous elderly posters?

If the USSR had been capable of defeating Germany then the entire scape of the nineteen hundreds would have been different.

There would have been no non-aggression pact between the nazis and soviets in the first place and beyond that point its pure speculation what would have happened.

May I point out one particular about the question, if no other countries were interfering then the axis minor and Finland would have to be discounted from any German calculations.

Two immediate points that spring to mind would be that in the north the Soviets would have had an easier time in Leningrad as the Finns would not be there to harass them. In the south, the axis minor took up a lot of low priority roles in the line. Arguably you could say that this meant that the line around Stalingrad would have been stronger but that sort of determined offensive would have broken even German lines.

Also, if no other countries were defending then the Soviet fears of a Japanese invasion from Manchuria would have been void, this would have freed up the better Siberian divisions and made them available earlier.

Sometimes I wish I was.... because that would explain my distaste in modern bs