So true. Too many people forget this

So true. Too many people forget this.

No, no they don't

Is that why he wanted to send them back to Africa?

You know the name of that bunch of sticks under his hands?

Lincoln was the original cuck

I will say then, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters of the negroes, or jurors, or qualifying them to hold office, of having them to marry with white people. I will say in addition, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races, which I suppose, will forever forbid the two races living together upon terms of social and political equality, and inasmuch, as they cannot so live, that while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferior, that I as much as any other man am in favor of the superior position being assigned to the white man.

--Abraham Lincoln

Someone really needs to tell blacks how much Abe hated them.

That they "weren't like whites" and needed to be deported back to Africa.

>Abraham "Send them to Liberia" Lincoln
>BLM supporter

Whos the uneducated side again?

A tripcode user?

also known as a faggot?

Defamation of a fucking statue

You know he wanted to ship em all off to Liberia, right?

That is one hell of a run-on sentence there, Abe.

And thanks to him now blacks are mixing with whites, holding office and can vote

>If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union

Tl;dr - He didn't think black lives mattered

>26695 [Reply]▶
>chimpanzee lives matter

whut?

They were more acceptable in the 1800s, makes everything a bitch to read

I said he was the original cuck because he shouldn't have helped the niggers at all, they should have all been kept slaves or executed, no half measures

Don't insult tripfriends.

To who, exactly?

What? Lincoln was an unabashed racist.
>He wanted blacks to move back to africa
>His battle was moral not economic
>Was also a dictator who silenced the press.

Why is it femists and BLM activists always use their core message as their argument? Yes black lives do matter in fact they matter just as much as any life. But burning cars and destroying entire blocks isn't fucking advocating for rights. The same way fucking over people a lives and getting them fired from their careers isn't advocating women's rights.

fuck your soros bs

rapist cunts & subhumans get the oven

DEUS VULT

So true. Too many people forget this.

>not knowing abe lincoln was racist
I fucking love liberals, they're the clowns of politics.

tfw the only time i see these posted from POC is girls on those larp tumblr pages where their whole shtick is hating their race and loving white people

This is a short excerpt from the Lincoln-Douglas debates. I recommend reading the transcripts if you wish to educate yourself.

>When Southern people tell us they are no more responsible for the origin of slavery than we, I acknowledge the fact. When it is said that the institution exists, and that it is very difficult to get rid of it, in any satisfactory way, I can understand and appreciate the saying. I surely will not blame them for not doing what I should not know how to do myself. If all earthly power were given me, I should not know what to do, as to the existing institution. My first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia,-to their own native land. But a moment's reflection would convince me, that whatever of high hope, (as I think there is) there may be in this, in the long run, its sudden execution is impossible. If they were all landed there in a day, they would all perish in the next ten days; and there are not surplus shipping and surplus money enough in the world to carry them there in many times ten days. What then? Free them all, and keep them among us as underlings? Is it quite certain that this betters their condition? I think I would not hold one in slavery at any rate; yet the point is not clear enough to me to denounce people upon. What next? Free them, and make them politically and socially our equals? My own feelings will not admit of this; and if mine would, we well know that those of the great mass of white people will not. Whether this feeling accords with justice and sound judgment, is not the sole question, if, indeed, it is any part of it. A universal feeling, whether well or ill-founded, cannot be safely disregarded. We cannot, then, make them equals. It does seem to me that systems of gradual emancipation might be adopted; but for their tardiness in this, I will not undertake to judge our brethren of the South.

>going back to africa
>not blm
lol you're uneducated.

How many whites died in the confederate war so nignogs could be "free" to continue to ask whitey for help generations later?

lincon was a hard core racist tho?

This bit is from Lincoln's speech, by the way, should've mentioned that.

WE WILL NOT LET THIS BE MEMORY HOLED

A fasces
I'd imagine reference to uniting the states into one giant faggot

Go to Hillarys Libya & ask them if Black lives matter. OHH exactly, your jew master wont let you.

>be Lincoln
>see a bunch of southern hicks scream "SECESSIONNNNNNNNnnnnnnn!!!"
>"oh shit, I'm president now. I need to get country back in order"
>see they own some nigger slaves too
>use niggers as bargaining chip with international armies to gain support under the guise of """ending slavery"""
>put plan in place to ship niggers back to Africa when all is said and done
>pissed Democrat shoots you in the head last second as revenge
>"I should have just nuked them all instead."

The end.