What's wrong with hispanics and niggers?

Why are they such savages?
Btw webm related happened in Chile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Kt4GUEVOx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are subhuman trash.

being mixed with retarded native or violent nigger blood will do that to you

Seems like they were settling a dispute like men.
Are you some kind of pussy? The world isn't as soft as your waifu body pillow. Better stay indoors you soft cunt.

Those aren't native chileans. Tf are you talking about??

I don't know man, it looks like a real street fight, no rules.

They're the bottom of society. Simple.

world is what you make out of it.Creating fear and anger in self, creates hostile and unhappy world.

At this point, we should really, really kick EVERYONE else than white from white countries. It would be literally heaven on earth. Niggers and could keep creating own hell on their own land and evolve from it.

native chileans are a minority
or do you mean mestizos?

>everyone arguing normally
>suddenly runs and gets a rock
>tries to nail the nig gon in the head

I don't care who you think you are but you are the problem if thats how you start a fight.

Chile is 90% european, 9% mestizo.
This webm looks more like the streets of LA.

>Scandinavians aren't descended from brutal murderous raiders
White people are violent to. Those niggers who ganged up on that spic were right. He tries to use a rock he deserves to get stomped out

Envy, and jewish influence

we were all beast like in the far past, some race evolved faster than others, and others don't seem to evolve at all. When we talk about races, we have to look bigger scale, and white people are clearly most evolved.

Women breed with r-selected savages who show most dominance, eventually they have a "society" of low IQ retards.

K. Maybe your type of whites became nonviolent and are now losing an evolutionary battle.
Some violence would go a long way to saving Europe coward.
Whites are forged in the fire of countless wars.

that's a fucking retarded way to solve problems, but if you like it so much move to africa

Too much violent/impulsive genes in them. That's why the Jews love to mix whites with them. Race Mixing makes whites stupid and ugly. Ugly like the Jews.

Yeah.
It's all fun and games until someone wins. Then it's time to cry racism.

Nothing of value was lost.

Spotted the nigger.

Average IQ less than 80, specially Chile hispanics. They're dindus

Africa will be moving here if pussies like you are afraid to get your hands dirty.
Wait you will just let the cops and big brother protect you and then bitch about violence being subhuman and muh government on Sup Forums

Pussy.
Real men solve their problems with their fists. Then you go back to being bros like nothing happened.

I agree with you Finfriend

Spotted the manchild shut in

>chimping out on the streets is appropriate behavior for civilized men
Whatever you say, Tyrone.

africa is moving here because we're allowing them to (because we are pussies I agree). however europe was even more civilized during colonialism than it is now (because of niggers), and they were dominating nonwhites back then.

you have to be balanced. being civilized is important but so is being willing to fight. the problem is that you're the kind of idiot who would get in a street fight over some petty dispute, which is bad for society and useless.

Whites are disappearing because ((them)), we need no violent, we need organization, we need more consciousness and unity. Time will come, light will always win.

do kids not fight each other where you live or something???
did you not fight other kids at the same age?
what the fucks wrong with you?

fight like in the webm?
wtf are you?

Today I took a cab and the driver was an old leftist.
He hated fags, niggers and foreigners. Needless to say, it was a hillarious ride.

>that cherry picking

Chile acts more white than at least 10 of US states.

>That man tried to kill you with a rock
>we better have a civil discussion with him
Pathetic. the absolute state of YT
Sure dude. Let your country overwhelmed and your daughters be kidnapped and knocked up and turned into Muhammad's kitchen slut because you are to much of a coward to put yourself on the line.
You can act like its (((them))) or you are just to civil because of your whiteness. But really you are a selfish coward and you are gonna lose history because you dont have the stomach to be a man.

M8 we'd beat the piss out of eachother, but there were only 2 rules: no implements. No gang ups.

Even in violence we're more civilised than them.

Niggers suck
Hispanics are no cucks
Simple

are you chilean?

That's a straw man if I ever saw one. I was talking abou the rock guy, and you seemed to have been defending his actions. Nobody here thinks you're tough for swinging your e-dick around you fat pussy.

Nice try, nigger, but you weren't coming from an angle of self defense.
"Seems like they were settling a dispute like men."

>Found the negress
Sweetie, your vagina is powerless here, this is the internet.

We didn't fight like that,we threw chesnuts ,fought with sticks,and have fist fights but it wasn't that violent,more like a violent game than real violence.

Maybe ease up on the microdosing, bud

Best we can do my friend is to gaining more consciousness about life, strive to the light trough new spaces and create more good trough ourselves. Let no darkness take control over us, ((they)) depend on it

>y-you're fat
>y-you're a bigger
>y-you have a vagina
You all have to try to make up details about me for ad homs so you can avoid facing the truth.
Thats some nigger tier mental gymnastics to avoid looking at yourself.
You can make things up about me but when I say you are cowards we both know its true

>muh culturally white
get over it, we are brown shitskins
also i didn't know whites were such thieves

There's some chileans there, in all honesty they didn't even bleed, this wasn't a real fight or anything, just some dumb shit.

Here some better stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Kt4GUEVOx8

>Don't fight back goy
>be passive its the white thing
>(((they))) want you to fight back the hoardes of savages
>Let it happen and do good for less fortunate
>That will confound the jew

Nigger tier reading comprehension, m8.

k so either you're retarded or just shitposting. in any case i no longer have a reason to reply

There will be time for straight forward actions.
I like it full dose, and full of life.

>I have no argument
>u r just shitposting bigger
You are still gonna live life as a coward

>fist fights are savage
>one day we will shoot everyone
You should get off the internet you are making whites look like retarded hypocrites

Ouch. That kills the anime soybois

wow that picture triggers the FUCK out of me.

how disgusting is that? an ALL WHITE family. not one single minority. how fucking terrible is that?

it's 2017! how can you even think this is okay? white people ARE NOT ALLOWED to continue being white.

disgusting.

I will certainly fight when time will come. But only aware, fearless and conscious man is threat to ((them)), not impulsive and beast like, easily controlled ape.

you really think that anyone on earth could get them from control whit no blood? That is the time i was talking about. Time will come.

Argentinean tier non-argument.

That pic is interesting.

Black= 85 average iq
Spic= 90 average 16

so if K selected is superior, then KKK is way beyond...