You wake up in George Patton's shoes right after World War II

What do you do in order to make Europe as Communist free as possible?

Nothing. I let it flourish.

You harden borders and support independence for countries under the iron curtain, it won’t work right away but it will eventually

It’s all you can do, unless you realistically want to nuke Moscow before they can get a decent stockpile of nuclear arms

I don’t think the allies can realistically win a ground war against the Russians in 1945 so these are the only two options

Nuke France

Not die in a car crash.

Shoulda never invaded Europe in the first place, shoulda never done lend lease.

Well, looks like Patton was an idiot, and wiser guys in Washington were correct.
On what authority? Not to mention various formal and informal treaties that designated countries to either Soviet or American sphere or influence.

Execute operation unthinkable.

>(((car crash)))

Retain my command overseeing Jewish refugees and finish the job

Break the alliance. He could have marched most of the US forces on the tired and undersupplied Soviets, and once the Rubicon was crossed Eisenhower and Roosevelt would have been forced on board. Let Japan fester a couple more years.

- Reclassify post-war German detainees as POWs, repatriate as many as possible to rebuild homes and industry
- Re-allocate humanitarian aid (food, medicine, temporary shelter, etc) from Russia to Germans
- Invite International Red Cross and observers from neutral countries as overseers
- End censorship of press

Patton should've been President, fuck. Reading his memoirs was one of the biggest red pills I ever had

kill Ike the kike and attack the Soviet Union.

>I don’t think the allies can realistically win a ground war against the Russians in 1945 so these are the only two options

what a joke, America would've won EASILY not to mention the fucking bomb. Russia was running on empty, while America had just gotten started.

>being brought to the very edge of nuclear holocaust somehow doesn't prove him right

Nuke France, Britain and Moscow and reform the SS under my command.

Didn't he die of ahtlete's foot?

Lol it is almost lost too history

The red army would have smashed everyone to bits by outnumbering them and mass producing

They had the force multipliers needed to overwhelm the allies and everyone knew it

Americans could produce tanks and guns, troops and bombs but when you have to ship them across the ocean they become less valuable than what the Russians can bring in by train

Sorry homer you are wrong

Lmao the soviets really didn’t seem to give a fuck about treaties so why should anyone?

Literally broke their word hits after the peace was signed and were embarrassed by Americans bombing candy bars

Don't ride in cars. Don't go near roads even. False flag attack to make it look like the Soviets were pushing into western Europe.

Finish what Adolf started.

Reincarnation welcome back Patton.

kinda looks like trump

Nuke major Russian cities and industrial towns.

>Patton believed in reincarnation

I am Patton.

I'd pet my dog, William the conquerer, my loyal English bull terrier.

couldv colonized russia/china with a fuckload of nukes

Build a wall.

kill that jew eisenhower, then with macarthur secure a position as president then start go to war against the commies and altough fascism is dead, at least communism is too