Step 2

Which shall it be boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

stampstampede.org/faq/yes-its-legal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This appears to be the dumbest shit ever on Sup Forums. And there's a lot of dumb shit on Sup Forums.

It's actually pretty genius if you think about it.

Trumps house is pretty funny

There's no better way than to trigger the left, imagine how embarrassed they feel to hand money over to a cashier or place of business looking like a trump supporter.

Yeah but only some people would give a shit. I know people who don't like Trump but also don't hate him nearly enough to care about something like this.

Noted

>House of Trump
Jus sayin

Even if it triggers just one person into either being shamed of carrying that money, or throwing it away or getting triggered it's worth the keks

That's a good one

This, it's gotten real fucking retarded around here lately.

Well it's not the White House but...

Or this?

Thats how I operate

The Trump House
or
Donald in the House (Corey in the House)
That's one way to spread a meme

Digis don't lie

Good idea I can't mark too many more or else I'll be arrested bc it's illegal to deface mah currency

>In trump we trust
Okay. That's good.
Have a rare.

Using ones would be more strategic though because they pass through more hands. But then ones aren't as valuable as $20 or $100 dollar bills.

Thanks kind sir

Bump

But I digress, most people that vote democrat don't use anything over a $20 bill usually, so maybe keep it to $20's and in trump we trust?

>Every Trump supporter writes this.
>Triggers liberals into ripping it or burning it up to virtue signal
>Trump literally lowers the inflation by indirectly removing money from circulation.

I see no problem with this.

I like this!

Genius right?

Sup Forums should start work on designing the new art for the new money. After Trump ends the FED we're gonna have to start fresh.

Naw that trigger fundies who would otherwise support Trump

See

I'd vote something along the lines of nothing beyond our reach.

Dunno why you still using the paper. Literally the only thing giving (((them))) any power.

(((Them))) control crypto as of last night what else should we use? Memes?

Also it's cotton

I'll give him respect for using cash instead of a Debit card. I find its alot easier to control spending if you use cash, and that's what (((they))) don't want.

MODS
When Roy Moore wins they'll go completely insane.

>it's okay to be white
>hillary lost
>8 more years
>build the wall
this might help too

Just a little dirt in the eyes is all

This

Hollll up, so you wuz saying we wuz federal reserve n shit?

DAS RITE BOI

They will probably post it on social media for virtue points
But it's still government property right? there must be a law against that

So that's it, even if you're religious, put a slash through "God" in the sentence "inGod we trust" and just put trump over it... should work pretty well

I'm sure we can catch some virtue signaling notmypresidents ripping currency up which is illegal. It's a win win goys why isn't this fuckkng mainstream by now?

Why did you hide the $1 bills?

Can't tell the difference?

I think it's legal so long as you don't tamper with the denomination and serial numbers

You know what would trigger the left even more?

Giving the money to the State of Jefferson movement so they can separate from Commiefornia and found a free white state.

www.soj51.org

we're lucky they like to burn things then.

Dick off bush
Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice, shame on the other guys

Exactly you hid the number to make it look like they were all 20s

Look at the font they were all twenties

>has barron tier handwriting
embarrassing desu but i like the idea

Yes

But if you need to see numbers even though it's besides the point here, I already spent the other two on beer

Yeah I should have been a doctor right?

Bro you smoke cigs?

No desu that's a pack of carrots

Why don't you learn how to take a fucking photo instead of making us all turn our heads sideways to read your faggot post.

Someone's gotta trick you leafs into working your necks out, why not an amerifat like myself?

i read that he drank drain cleaner....

It's technically illegal but have you ever heard of anyone being arrested for it? And how could they prove that you wrote it and didn't receive it that way even if they did want to charge you?

It's nothing you need to worry about.

Carrots are good for your eyes. Broccoli is good for your dick

>No Apostrophe

one fucking job

thats a myth invented by dutch swamp jews to make the goys buy their new orange carrots

Use $20 bills because it's the most commonly used currency that holds its worth

Write in the top "Trumps house" to not violate any federal law.

Or cross out God in the sentence "in god we trust" and write trump over it if you're feeling criminal

Butt hurt ensues with liberals destroying government property

Increases buying power of the dollar

Lowers debt in the long run.

????

you have the grammar and handwriting skills of my 8yr old.
please just burn these.

Ron jeremy only eats broccoli

That's why leftists virtue signaling and making videos of themselves burning it or destroying it is a win

I legit did this except I was feeling generous so I just walked all over littering the bills on the ground, some in Ziploc bags if it raining.
>MAGA money

>myth invented by dutch swamp jews to make the goys buy their new orange carrots
I have never seen a jew engage in anything agricultural

I don't, but tell me how.

He read somewhere that semen is like invisible ink. He juiced himself and wrote secret messages on the bills

he is 23&me away from going away

>can't even spell right

>implying monsanto isn't owned by (((them)))

Only on Sup Forums is $100 in cash worth a humblebrag

>true

I'm poor as fuck but it's just the cash I have on hand.

?

>t. Chicago resident

Bump

I found a 1 dollar bill in San Antonio the other day with Make America Great Again written on it. Was it one of you guys?

No sir, we know better than to deface government property.

And this is a satiricle Brazilian hijab wearing forum.

It's all satire and photoshop.

ITS
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

I do this sometimes to my money when I'm bored. I've actually come across one in the wild from another person as well. I'm glad there are others as retarded as me

That ship has sailed my friend

See

>if you don't think about it
ftfy

this is illegal. stop being a nigger

stampstampede.org/faq/yes-its-legal/

fucking leafs

No it's not actually

We need a name for this operation guys

This one is about throwing sand in the eyes.

Imagine being a liberal carrying around a $20 bill with "in Trump we trust" written on it. The guilt, the shame. They know that money is in their pocket and they hate it. Imagine now they roll up to Starbucks and have to hand that money over to another liberal cuck.
Now imagine if liberals start burning it, it's illegal and it decreases deficit. It's a WIN WIN WIN scenario