So now that Code Geass is back and the waifu war between C.C. and Kallen has been reignited

So now that Code Geass is back and the waifu war between C.C. and Kallen has been reignited...

Which is best girl?
Who will win the Lulubowl?

C.C

/thread

Threesome.

CC IS A SLUT

Pizzabutt.

Do we need this thread again? Can't we wait until we actually have something to discuss?

C.C. already won. They are living together and probably banging eachothers geassed minds out

my nigga

Yes. And no we can't wait.

The red mixes well with blonde

Anyone thinking they even come close to C.C goddess.

I can't decide to be honest
Before I watched it I thought CC was shit though

fpbp

Why are so many people on Sup Forums obsessed with shipping Lelouch? He never showed any kind of genuine romantic interest in any girl aside from Nunnally incest memes.

Nunnally of course.

>More CG announced
>expect fun threads full of JIBUN WOOOOO and memes
>get intense shipping faggotry that would make ichirukists insanity acceptable

Welp.

He didn't mind C.C. and they did consider themselves accomplises, and now that it's probably true Lelouch was the cart driver; they are most likely living together

I'm genuinely curious as well.

You're kidding right? He's kissed C.C., Kallen, even Shirley for God's sake. He's definitely shown romantic interest in several characters.

That's pretty much what the sticky was like the day it was announced though.
Wait until episode 1 airs for the gun to begin.

He was on the receiving end of all those kisses. The only times he ever initiated something with a female character (verbally, not even physically) was when he stated Euphemia had probably been his first love, when he told Shirley he didn't know anymore whether he had liked her after mindwiping her and when he asked Kallen to have sex with him (but he was on drugs).

To be fair all of those girls kissed him, he still went along with it.

Shipping supplants rationality and canon, that's half the point of the fujoshi subculture for example

It's not 2008 anymore but I feel you. The closest people come to understanding the whole hot blooded thing anymore is edgemaster type shit and they aren't at all the same thing really. Hell I don't even think I've seen the word gar in a long time. Anime fans truly just seem interested solely in shipping, wanking about theme songs and character designs and fighting each other over stupid shit in the 2010's.

When will people realize that Kallen is wrongly written romaji and her real name is Karen?

What's the other half?

The winner will be Suzaku.

It's like you didn't see the original series.

Lelouch probably loves Kallen.

Shirley had a good chance too but well, she's dead.

>Threesome.
Yes

>ell I don't even think I've seen the word gar in a long time
This is around the point good old Sup Forums died.

>Anime fans truly just seem interested solely in shipping, wanking about theme songs and character designs and fighting each other over stupid shit in the 2010's
>the most popular anime of the season are full of shipping shitposting

No board for old men.

>I'm Japanese! My name is Kozuki Ka- well, I'll keep spelling it the Britannian way.

I WILL SAVE YOU SHIRLEY

The average postings in 2008 would be bannable shitposting in todays Sup Forums.

I do suspect that Kallen may fare reasonably well in R3.
She more or less has to rejoin Lelouch's side if Suzaku does not (not that we know what the factions and conflicts are). And, frankly, if that happens it's not really plausible for Lelouch to keep secrets from her anymore.

I don't expect a conclusion to the shipfaggotry. But if things pan out along those lines the Kallenfags will be pretty confident at least through the first 5 - 10 episodes.

Underrated post.

Yeah, it only got bad after a few days.

My believe is that Zero will contact Suzaku first, but attempt to work under the old mask since Zero is a pretty decent commander and geass is super powerful. I wouldn't be suprised if they work together again without the BK's knowing. They could both easily dress as zero and swap in and out of the view of others while still getting what they need done

I suspect though that it is made known to kallen and maybe some other black knights that Lelouch is still alive, nunnally may as well with her majic touch thing that I don't think lelouch knows about.

I bet it's going to be a 40+ year timeskip, Lelouch and CC will be the only relevant characters from R1/2 since they have a Code and everyone else will have died of old age or be very elderly. Sort of an ATLA vs Korra type deal. That way they can tell a new story with some familiar characters without ruining the amazing one they already told.

CC. This isn't even a competition

Okay. You should probably watch the pv and catch up on the announcements. We know that's not how it is.

The PV is looking like a few years, most people are speculating 3-5 years after. C.C. and lelouch seem to be travelling together.

>R3 isn't even close to release
>initial hype after announcement has passed
>PV gave us almost nothing and has been picked apart
I don't know what you expected user but sorry if you missed the sticky

>anyone winning the lulubowl in general

you fags are just setting yourselves up for disappointment.

The real question to ask is who is gonna be the main antagonist.

Emperor Charles is dead, and Schneizel was Geassed into being Zero and Nunnaly's bottom bitch forever.

The world is at peace, Japan is free, and Nunally is remaking Brittania into a more just country.

The only thing I can come up with is that racism is still strong and some crazy fucked up alt-right movement in Brittania begins.

And did Lelouch inherit Charles' Code and was the Cart Driver? Or are they gonna clone him?

>code geass will never get a S3
>lelouch is totally dead

look what happened

Like some fans I never thought he was dead.

Nattsun a best. When is she getting her own spin off?

Fucking this. Sup Forums's board culture has become vehemently opposed to memes nowadays.

>The world is at peace
yeah but we only know that from Kallen's statement which seemed to be shortly after the war. My guess is things started to deteriorate after.

>The only thing I can come up with is that racism is still strong and some crazy fucked up alt-right movement in Brittania begins

I have two ideas
1. After Britannia fell people started finding out about geass research from the fallen britannian archives. They started looking for ways to obtain it's power usinged old relics charles found. They somehow get geass and start trying to bring in a new order run by geass.

2. Geass users that lelouch tried to wipe out, but somehow survived, want revenge for what he did. They think he is dead and start secretly going around the world climbing military ranks to destroy anything and everything related to lelouch(or they realize he isn't dead and know the way to bring him out is his sister).

We don't know about the cart driver, but they have apparently stated that the Lelouch we get is the Lelouch we know.

They've apparently explicitly ruled out cloning or possession type shenanigans

To clarify, CC best girl but no one will win the Lulubowl. He will forever stay a cherry boy

Gino Thundercock will win the Kallenbowl. Lets CC have Lelouch. Also Rivalz will be married to Milly but she will only have sex with Gino and only have Gino's Children. Gino will probably be fucking Kaguya too once she grows some tits.

Rivalz will be married to Nina.

FTFY

>Nina cucks Rivalz with a table instead of a person
This is even more pathetic

Rakshata and lloyid got together and made mech babies

I bet she moved on to nukes.

For

>Gino will probably be fucking Kaguya too once she grows some tits.
Fuck you Kaguya is pure. Feel free to ruin Kallen with your disgusting headcanon but leave her out of it.

Nina is loyal to her one and only true love:
Table-kun.

C.C. is best.

ccreayus is best girl

I cant express how much I hate the fact they are making a new season

It ended almost perfectly, and now they want more money.

Isn't the time skip fairly large

She is definitely going to be defiled by then.

The time skip is like two years. She may be non pan but she is pure!

>Kallen
One a Lulu's many pawns
>C.C.
A woman who was like a mother to Lelouch

The choice is clear. In fact, there never has been the waifu war because there is no comparison.

>Sunrise is making more Code Geass instead of adapting Frozen Teardrop and finally revealing the Gundam

Is it OK if I ship her with Empress Tianzi? There's nothing purer than two lesbian lolis in live with each other.

CC

Kallen is just some dumb bimbo who isnt as good a pilot as manzaku.

Pretty sure lelouche as simply suppressed all feelings of love and such. Over the series there are almost a hundred moments where he feels feels, then rationalizes it to his goals.

Even if he is capable of loving someone, if he has any goal he will completely put it to the back of his heart and complete it.

Frozen Teardrop is horribly written fanfiction and completely unnecessary when Gundam Wing already had a satisfying conclusion.

And Sunrise just recently confirmed season 2 of Gundam Thunderbolt, so quit your bitching.

>A woman who was like a mother to Lelouch
But will she die?

>Kallen is just some dumb bimbo who isnt as good a pilot as manzaku.
But she clearly beat Suzaku in the final episode.

Better mech and didnt fit with the plan for Suzaku to win if I remember correctly.

Kaguya wanted the zero hard though.

She's literally in the PV and looks basically the EXACT SAME

Also Kallen would have died if Gino hadn't been there to catch her mech while Suzaku lived. I think it's hard to dispute that there's a better pilot than Suzaku

It was clearly implies her mech was significantly superior to his.

On side note, considering the amount of time that passed, over the course of the series, and the fact that they had the technology for study for a long time, why the fuck did they not adapt the gurrens radiation arm thing to other mechs?

Could they not reproduce it or what

pretty sure shes supposed to be 18.

Emperors can have multiple wives if they choose too. What makes people say Lelouch can't?

>It was clearly implies her mech was significantly superior to his
Its stats were barely above the one Suzaku was piloting.

Lelouch isn't an Emperor.

Neither of them

>fucking your own mom

Lelouch isn't into that.

Is she now LOYALTY and Sayoko's daughteru or is she LOYALTY's waifu

A true hero enjoys physical pleasures.

That is no longer Lelouche's mother though at all, Her geass was to invade other people's minds or some gay shit like that.

She exited her mind to enter the stupid elevator thing

zombie shirley will win

Kallen's story is pretty much done. She has what she wanted minus Lelouch

CC is the worst girl. People only like her due to association - she pretty much only has scenes with the most popular character. Boring as fuck on her own

>people only like CC by association
Okay user, whatever helps you justify your shit taste

Shirley.
Shirley.

Well CC is the most popular girl both in east and west.
They were also shipping them in the event and the pic drama as well.
So the answer is CC

name one interesting thing she did on her own. You cant because the only remotly intereting thing happened 500 years ago and was explained in pretty much one 30s scene

>Could they not reproduce it or what

It was a one off unit hard to control even for Kallen clocking in at 60%, and it was stated that even Suzaku couldn't fly it. The way that it was being worked on it couldn't be mass produced in the time they had.

Just started Second season. Kallen seems to be the best

>who is best girl?
CC
>who will won the Lulubowl?
No one, fuck off with shipper garbage

>Who will win the Lulubowl?
1. zombie shirley
2. suzaku
3. new girl
4. milly
5. kallen ( only if they they find an interesting way to put her back into the main story)

CC already won, everyone else thinks he's dead and has moved on

A character's traits and nature are shown through interaction retard. People saw her personality and character through how she thought of and interacted with others and liked what they saw. Saying that because she didn't have many scenes on her own she's a bad character isn't an arguement.