So I guess that was made to make us hate Araragi for not making Hanekawa a bowl winner, right?

So I guess that was made to make us hate Araragi for not making Hanekawa a bowl winner, right?

>this whole movie

It ain't fair.

Did it ended? I've read this a long time ago. Also, where can i read this?

CHEERIO

Even in Kizu he didn't think himself as worthy of Hanekawa, it just wouldn't work.

The magic loli trio winning the MCbowl is fine too though, honestly.

Araragi helped her become a better person so least she got that.

>Aduit only

>doesn't think he's worthy of such a good person like cat
>lets himself be treated like subhuman scum by a shitty crab

He spends more time with the lolis and Crab's lesbian friend than he does with Crab anyway.

Cat should have shown her naked body and asked him to take responsibility.

No matter what they look, they're not children at all. it sound like a light novel title

Hanekawa wasnt even best girl in that movie

Is that supposed to mean that she also doens't feel worthy of Araragi?

non-meme sub when?

she literally spells it out in the neko white arc. she didn't feel worthy of him.

>Hanekawa gets more screentime
>ticket sales tank

Makes you think about a lot of things

they both mutually feel unworthy of one another from how much admiration they hold ;_;

Makes you wonder why people have such shit taste

Sorry user, it's been quite a while since I watched this one. I'm marathoning the whole gatari thing again today, though.

Hits quite on the feels. Now I see why I should love cat rather than snake.

>newfags attack again
Araragi and Hanekawa will get together some decades in the future and stay together for centuries.
After that, he has a whole eternity to live with Shinobu.

Nah. Hanekawa wants to travel the world, Koyomi's content with chilling at home with his friends (human and supernatural). It's just not meant to be, user.

Why is hanekawa such a slut

Because he is a man of proper priorities.

A woman whose sexual thoughts are directed for only one man isn't a slut, user. Get your shit straight.

It is when those sexual thoughts are this maximum.

it's because nobody wants to pay full price to see one third of a movie. part 3 will probably do better since you at least get to see the conclusion

>He spends more time with the lolis and Crab's lesbian friend than he does with Crab anyway.
It's funny cause it's true.

>Oh look the same catfag who complains why his girl did not win and keeps making theards about it.

Pretty sure that when she announces that she's traveling, he tries to stop her and even grabs onto her at the airport. He didn't want her to leave at first.

Crab > *

Is there any number or repor of how many vertical kizu is sold?

Nah, I don't usually make threads about anything at all. Just felt like this was something I wanted to discuss with Sup Forums in this hot afternoon.

>Hanekawa
I hate this slut

such lust

>Bake came out last tuesday
>gf gifted me Kizu when it came out
>figure she might give it to me for xmas so I don't buy it
>she doesn't
>have to wait another week to buy it

fugggggg

but yeah I too wonder how much Kizu sold over here

She was leaving to assist Araragi (searching for Meme to sort shit out) too.