Wow, this is powerful

Wow, this is powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y&list=LL08n9J6YBIjdhsqMn26zkVQ&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This pic however is of a democrat. How can you talk shit about nazis when you are a member of the party responsible for:

Killing all the native americans
Starting a civil war to perpetuaye slavery
Support the KKK
Burned black churches
As well as a host of other crimes against humanity?

>DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS
>JUST VOTE AGAINST THE PARTY THAT GIVES THEM TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN WELFARE AND WOULD GLADLY HAND WHOLE STATES TO THEM!

Read your history dumb cunt. The parties flipped.
"Republicans" of today were "democrats" of yesteryear.

>democrats were pro-slavery back then
>democrats are pro-slavery now

Not really seeing the difference.

Dude seriously you still believe the dems are the real racists shit?

yeah that mental gymnastics isnt gonna fly

>hur past democrat actions are actually republicans fault somehow.

In 100 years the left will be claiming the crazy left of today "isnt real leftism" or "the parties swapped again".

Meanwhile the children suffer

>they

>The children of the people that didn't want you in their country are tired of the bullshit you pull in their country.

Dam, really doodles my noodle

>Powerful
>Trying to revive a low energy protest because niggers lovers are upset that the world isn’t revolving around them

Why are niggers so retarded?

>"y'all"
The most infuriating fucking verbal sound anything can make on this Earth

Fuck niggers

No they didnt you fucking retard
>dude bro dude brah
Kill yourself

So we can ban the Democratic Party because if it’s racist past? Or de we simply give them a pass because they are the party of nigger lovers.

Democrats, to this day, still own blacks. They never left the plantation, the plantation got bigger.

America wake up! You better fight for higher taxes so's I can gets my operation or you racist!##!

I wish we could send back today's sjws in time

Well do you want the flag or not nigger?

Why don't they just go back to Africa

All this whinging and complaining about "whitey out to get us" but none of them leave.

Who's "they"? Cuckservatievs today, aren't the same people as conservatives in the 60s.

republicans are the real racists unlike us based magapedes

It's almost like society has moved passed racism and accepted blacks as part of society, yet blacks don't want to act like they are.

Democrats were nice people before the Lindon Johnson. Republicans were fucking liberal Jewish puppets. Now both the GOP and the Dems are shit. You need a real American Party.

>DR3

fucking go back to r/t_d with that shit

It's not actually just niggers, it's Southern. White people here in Georgia say that shit all the time.

You useless nigger they’re making the blacks welfare slaves and buying their votes. It’s a targeted racist attack to actually actively keep the black man down through welfare addiction.

How about you go the fuck back nigger

Y'all is the superior plural contraction.

This
The parties didn’t switch. The left just realized that it’s easier and cheaper to spend the blacks into submission by means of welfare.

There is no policy on this God's Earth that can make the negro a civilized human being. With or without welfare state it's still a subhuman.

The America of the past isn't the America of now, the population flipped. They can't be held responsible for past transgressions against blacks

That has no bearing on my statement. I never said they were worth it

It's powerful that nigs have been in the use longer than my family, on all sides, I know cause I'm not a euromixture I'm all Celtic perhaps a bit Anglo.
What's so powerful about this is they still can't speak English. I'd wager every single European who speaks English as a second language not only speaks it well, but with a much impressive lexicon.
They butcher my language! It's so powerful cause of the all this fagg.

Yup, they started buying black votes in the 1920s

>Muh great switch

fuck off loser

Democrats in 1855:
>We need slaves! They do the work that Americans won't!

Democrats in 2017:
>We need undocumented immigrants! They do the work that Americans won't!

Can you believe that someone said a thing like 100 years ago?! And now others are mad DAT someone else is doing a thing all these decades later?! Its like, bro, someone did stuff 25,000 years ago, therefore I have the right to spit on your flag, tear down your statues, and wage a cultural war against you, while absolving myself of any wrongdoing for doing the same things to you that I don't want you to do to me!

why won't these stupid niggers just leave America? Oh, ya, it's because they would have to accept how inferior their race is back home in their mudhuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y&list=LL08n9J6YBIjdhsqMn26zkVQ&index=1

t. Ahmed

Assalamilickcum, brother.

>Democrats benefit jewish slave masters
>Democrats continue to benefit jewish slave masters

>Free think who can't handle the concept of a supreme being who created the universe.

Lurk more newfriend

>y'all

Fuck off.