Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

>3D dykes
>not hairy and ape-like

But this is nonsense, your entire premise is retarded

nice larping, my AGP friend

Haven’t seen one of these in a long time

Nice copy pasta, ill use this for shit post later

This pasta is stale why do you keep posting it.

Sorry but if anything, lesbians AND gays are going to be dying out. With the way biology is going and all.

It's now become pretty apparent that Sexual Orientation is majorly determined from hormonal exposure from the womb.

Prenatal hormonal injections to fetuses in the womb. I predict that in the next decade, new parents are going to have this option available.

So, lesbians and gays are quite literally on the verge of being eradicated from first world nations.

seen this exact post posted months ago

nice photo but fuck off

because

LMFAO, this.

post ur tits or nobody gives a shit dyke

blake is a mans name... BTFO ladyfaggot

>this thread again

You tell'em girl! We don't need any of these men. We are the real power in the sky! We can fuck anything we want like vegetables and muslim goats or ears of corn and shit on the floor and boss men around! I love you sister! Lick my pussy and I'll lick yours and fingerfuck my anus and my pussy. I'll fist you to and open my hand up like a claw and control you like a puppet! I can't wait to defecate next to you in the open and share our feelings!

Emotionally healthy, balanced woman here. Never been attracted to other women -- think men are wonderful.

Get help.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

I agree, men are abomination of nature.
I hope all (white) men die out because building huge buildings, finding cures for diseases, landing on moons etc. is against nature.
No other animal/gender/race could do it.

So?

You're not allowed to like RWBY.

I'm a lesbian too! I'll sit on your face while you tongue my twat and asshole! We don't have to shave ever anymore so my bung hole is furry. My pussy is nice too. I can't wait to fist you, or fuck you with my foot and wear you like a sock. Stretching your pussy out. I'll grind your nose up my pussy while you lick my clit and I squirt all over you and comb it through your hair, gently.

Straight guy here,
My dog sometimes farts in her sleep, and it makes me think my puppy pooped somewhere in the house.

That sounds nice, let's go!

>Oh shit I can copypasta too
Lesbian here.

>posts 2D in denial

First: Only lesbians like lesbians

Second: White men are awesome. Nothing will be able to subistitute them + their dicks.

(I know you're a man writting it but still, I'll comment based on your post.
Ps.: Female here).

What a classic bait thread.

oh its this copy pasta, I have seen this one three times; get a new one shills

>Lesbian here
Instantly stoned in France

Funny thing is i'd personally make sure the crowd gets the sharpest stones.

Goddamm those digits

Kek has spoken, faggs will die off in a generation.

sage

show us your tits you fucking bitch

You’re clearly lappering

If this is real (which it isnt) you 100 percent are fat and disgusting. You turned lezbo because no one wanted to have sex with you.

A true gentleman.

lol what? Women hate one another with a burning passion because they're competing for the same attention and betas for their farms.

Tasty enough bait for a nibble user but nothing worth sinking my teeth into.

funny how yall still get our munny through the government... its almost like you still need you fat ugly bitch. go chock on your moms giant black rubber dick toy

Nope. You're just useful pawns in the communist bolshevik canaanite globalist agenda. You won't even be around to enjoy the ill-gotten fruits of your labors. You were just means to an end. You see, you can't have men fucking one another without women doing the same. But with transhumanism being the goal, organic natural wombs aren't necessary, and you cunts have shown to all that you can't be trusted with the keys to the kingdom. You will be discarded. Those among you who show promise will be kept around, but you and those like you are going to go the way of the dodo. And you know what the best part is? You largely only have yourselves to blame for it. Because you were warned. Many times. Many. Times. But women tend to think of themselves as the main character in their own book so you thought and think yourselves above being bamboozled. Such foolishness. But I don't really need to beat you over the head with this. You will do it for me! Hahahahaha!
Just remember! You could have prevented this!

cute boys>>>>>>>>>>>>women

If you replied to this without sage, lurk more

boipussi is the way of the future

ALERT FEMANON
>WE ARE COMING *TIPS FEDORA* M'LADY

The cure for lesbianism.

You guys, this goddess is right. Our only hope is to become trans women and then lobby to make it a hatec rime to not have sex with us.

Truth

Or western men can put their balls back on and give those women the dominance they are begging for.

$10 OP is a tranny. The lesbian community has been hijacked by crossdressing anime LARPers for the past few years.

This unironically.

Stop being gay

stop transbians today, date a cuteboy

go back to our containment board We are having a fight over straight and gay ships or something

You first.

yuri is just a virgin fantasy, 99.9% of lesbians are fat, ugly, bitter, cunts

oh copypasta thread nice

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tits or gtfo

DAILY REMINDER LESBIANS DON'T EXIST

>we are taking over

I will not give you wont have my pepes.

I accidentally the fuck up.

THE AGE OF WAIFUBOTS WILL COME
ALL 3DPD WOMEN WILL QUAKE IN FEAR FOR THE ERA

I don't think this is true. My girlfriend appears to love the cock and often invites me over at a moments notice just so she can suck it.

>We're taking over
>Homosexuality is a crime in 72 countries
>Can't earn equal to men (so much for your superior earning)
>Have to wear a dress code as commanded by the State in two countries
>most women don't even have jobs