STOP MESSING WITH MY SONS ONLINE FRIENDS YOU ASSHOLES. SPERGS

STOP MESSING WITH MY SONS ONLINE FRIENDS YOU ASSHOLES. SPERGS.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/advocates_make_last-minute_pus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggots.

Tell your boy to get a real job and start working off his mantits

He's not wrong, some retarded Turk from your faggot discord started did something immensely retarded. You gave credibility to a bunch of race denial cucks.

>literal autist calling anyone "spergs"

Why doesn't Woes have white kids by now?

Fucking got me

All youtubers deserve death

???

Don't you mean your wife's son's online friends?

fuck anyone who thinks the alt right exists.

>credibility
They're e-celebs you fucking autist, they have no credibility nor influence in anything. Go outside for once.

Thank you for you kind words!

>it allowed the worst people in

Meanwhile in Alabama, democrats release thousands of actual, convicted felons so they can vote democrat.

Fuck, everything is making me so angry these days, I can't stand it.

>thinking people dont have influence just because they are online
"They're TV celebs you fucking autist, nobody on the TV has influence in anything"

This, I've disassociated myself with the "alt-right". The way to go is self-improvement and learning and getting involved IRL. Spamming pepe memes and making videos in a dark room doesn't do a thing

4chin never associated with the (((alt-right))) you flag larping faggot
its a pre-election maymay created by (((mainstream))) media
now tell your wives son to get a real job

Some retarded shit bird did a flag raid on a dick head YouTuber, whose a German cuck race denier, and all of these retards think the Alt-Right did it. That German was a literal goldmine for race realists to respond to, particularly after he got a girl for being a realist, and now they're using it to take away credibility for race realism.

That'll be your little secret.

because he's not female. there are limited wombs, but practically unlimited sperm etc

The "Alt-Right" is anything you want it to be

who?
what?

Sup Forums is the alt right, everyone of those worthless waste of oxygen e-celeb faggots get a lot of their information and talking points from here. I hope this fag gets his face skinned and limbs cut off

Hey Millennial Hoe, if your Scottish nigger ass can read this;

G O F U C K Y O U R S E L F C U C K

People keep telling me i'm Alt-Right. Now i'm being told i'm not Alt-Right.

Can someone explain what is happening here?

Why would anyone associate with a term fucking hillary clinton popularized? It's like a duck going into a gun store asking for a target he can tape on himself

A man in his thirties should have a child by now

Sup Forums hates anything that isn't Sup Forums, wether they're in agreement with them or not.

Don't talk to me, or my wife's son ever again.

Your catharsis is action (making and spreading memes) and self improvement.

Dafuq is his problem?

People think the alt-right is some sort of centralized movement where everybody is the popular conception of a Nazi (cartoonishly evil, etc). In reality it's primarily a media label used on a very large collection of ideologies ranging from Trump Republican, some libertarians all the way up to legitimate white supremacists and fascists. The term is basically meaningless. Basically in my view, if you are right wing, third position or anything else not left and not currently accepted by the mainstream, you are basically alt-right

Hope that was coherent

nigger

Alt-right is just the name the Jewish media came up with to explain the phenomenon of anti-establishment right wingers.

disavowing the altright makes you a faggot

Sup Forums hates Sup Forums too.

Alt Right these days is anything that is not left wing.

Liking Trump is "alt right" for example. Being against mass immigration of backward people is "alt right"

The left are essentially sociopaths, playing games with the people they have subverted.

A bunch of manchildren pretending their internet feuds actually matter, truly pathetic...

>Sup Forums hates Sup Forums too.
and Sup Forums is always right

I love how they still think they are in the minority when they control almost everything right now still. They are stooges for the (((System))) and think they fight against it.

i hate you faggot ahmed

Just about spilled my drink kek

Well he's right but I do it for the lolz XDDDDD

>Tfw MW does circuit speeches in your country on race realism, but you just sit at home, being the actual thing that doesn't matter and has no value.

>I jumped ship (and it's dying)
Why do these soyboys always have to validate their decisions? Can't they ever just do stuff because they felt like it?

Oy Vey, Millennial Woes thinks he can insult the chans and get away with it.

I guess we can let it slide, this time

You mean the thing that about 100 people listened to live and 10k listened to on JewTube? Yeah, that totally beats creating and orchestrating the biggest pro-white campaign in the last twenty years.

And I'll ask again: Wtf did he mean by "Sup Forums spergs"?

I'm a firm believer that after the election, this place stopped aiming thier autism and took a metric shit ton of collateral damage because "lolzzz" faggotry.

yeah but how is flagging a video funny? daily reminder nu/pol/ is cancer

whoa you scared me

Sup Forums spergs as in, for the love of all that is right, aim your fucking autism where it matters, and yes, that campaign was fucking beautiful, but I dare the faggot I responded to, or even you, to prove your participation on it.

In 5 years the alt-right will be dead while user will be even stronger than we are right now. I always find it funny how namefags are so quick to look down on user while we've accomplished exponentially more than they have combined.

It's okay to be white did more to advance pro-white views in the public than these E-celebs combined.

>felons
>voting?

Wtf are you smoking mate.

How funny is it that these people talk with any kind of authority when they're just riding the coattails of Sup Forums memes?
Bitch there wouldn't be any "Alt-right" if it wasn't for Sup Forums, every significant (faux)personality was pushed by (shortsighted) people here, every weaponized meme came from here, president included, and you have the gall to talk about not letting le bad Sup Forums men into the movement like you weren't just sucking on Sup Forums tits from day one?
Talk about shitting where you eat.

No actual anons go on discords newfag.

It goes against the entire point of being user.

It's poorly worded to say the least. Brand an entire board as one person where you have tens of thousands of people participating and creating content and doing actions. Especially branding the entire chan that has indeed done more for Trump and ethno-nationalism than him, is shit.

Especially after Notch came out in our support today, it's fucking pathetic.

>Can someone explain what is happening here?
You're a retard who can't think for himself.

As we should.

Anything that's not anonymous is cancerous by it's very nature.

And speaking of content. Woes himself retweeted Mark with content from here.
>pic related
So there's that.

nigger

>the opinions of Millenial Woes

into the trash, he is an utter loser

larper

The thing about the AR (assuming you know what it actually is) is that you can't actually tell it's dying unless you start seeing groups, orginizations and notable figures leave which hasn't happened yet (Jason Jorjani and Matt Forney can't count because they never did anything to help the AR.) But you're absolutely correct; weak-minded people and those who never contribute always seem to try to publicly validate why they left.

It's okay to be white reached millions of people while even Spencer only draws a couple thousand at best.

You faggots are ants compared to us, know your place.

>youtube drama

The internet is lame as fuck.

I will never understand the retarded idea that doing things in meatspace in inherently more valuable than doing things on the internet.

The only thing that matters is hearts and minds and we have a far larger reach on the internet.

Spencer HAS reached millions, but him or his followers can't be anonymous hence Sup Forums's seemingly unparalleled power.

Might be time to start reporting woeseys vids too.

I wish I was smoking something. I really do.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/advocates_make_last-minute_pus.html

That got me.

I'm shook!

This, I guess. Still MW should watch his wording and Sup Forums shouldn't get baited. /leftypol/ is gonna use it against both of us

LOL

Hard not to do when this shit happens just because they thought it was funny. All of the Alt-Right gave this place thier dues for it and took 0 credit for it, but if you want you say MW isn't doing anything, he does plenty by himself. It's okay to be white, circuit speeches, it all matters.

Wrong. It makes me laugh.

>Implying there isn't discord threads with Sup Forums ocks

>discord
when is this shit going to be banned from this site?

Yikes

I'm not sure about it. Usually it's the other way around: telling us we're just neet neckbeards who do nothing. And THE ALT-RIGHT got Trump elected.

But what remains is: NPI conference produced hailgate and not much else, Cville was a fucking disaster and the #alllivesmatter rally was mostly boomies throwing their roman salutes with plastic shields and stuff, white nationalism 1.0. And IOTBW just blew them all out of the water. Even the non stop shilling and subversion attempts couldn't stop it.

Yeah, we all contribute in different ways on different venues with shared content. Get why this is avoidable bullshit now?

Kek, got me.

>Implying there isn't discord threads with newfags and redditors
fixed

Remember that white supremacist, in he modern context, means you think whites should be supreme in white countries.

I'm just far-right, and that's apparently become 'alt-right'.

>but if you want you say MW isn't doing anything
I didn't say that at all.

>Hard not to do when this shit happens just because they thought it was funny
It was ONE guy wasn't it? "Sup Forums spergs" sounds like FUCK Sup Forums.

But whatever, let's not harp on about it

>this is what retards believe

nigger swine, your time will come!

Alt right is an umbrella term. It's about having courage to attach a lefty disgraced label. That it isn't disgraced beyond the echo chamber exposes the libtard paper tiger for what it is. Republicans pretended that democrats had power. The white right controls things, always has and always will. We just had a bunch of traitorous cucks giving their power to the rejects of society.

Yes, he has reached millions. These guys to circuit talks and videos that reached a lot of people, you do your thing, fine, but your a faggot for country signalling the movement. MW wouldn't have tweeted a thing about it, if OP didn't fuck up in the first place.

Avoid what exactly? I am not this faggot Turk, nor was I on their shitty discord. And probably 99.9% of Sup Forums wasn't either. So no reason to insult the 99.9%

Goddammit every time

Fuck man. You nigger

Chan users control chan culture. You didn't say that, you hoped into a conversation were that was being implied.

amusing to still see sargon shoveling that kekistan pigshit to keep the shekels flowing into his sweaty little hands. very amusing indeed. fuck sargon.

The ultimate red pill. We're only here for the occasional happening. The occasional redpill that changes everything. Between that everything sucks.

>Yes, he has reached millions.
And how many did he convert effectivly? He's an awful public speaker. Also nigger there are millions of Sup Forumsacks, even among the "alt-right" we outnumber you.

Don't shit where you eat boy