Niggers cause the US gun homicide rate to be so high!

>niggers cause the US gun homicide rate to be so high!

In 2015:
2574 white-on-white gun homicides
232943055 whites
=1.1 gun homicides per 100000

Great, now the US is ranked 54th in the world instead of 57th.

REALLY
MAKES
ME
THINK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Statistics manipulation 101
Yeah, we learned that in freshman high school social studies too. Welcome to the party.

What did I manipulate? I used two numbers that are easily verifiable.

You know as well as I do that you can take 2 independent inputs and put them side by side to create an illustrationary graph that ignores the larger scheme of things. No one is falling for your tricks here kike. Back to Facebook or Twitter or reddit or whatever normie echo chamber you come from.

where's the non-hispanic option

>Great, now the US is ranked 54th in the world instead of 57th.

Should been 56

1.1 would bring it down to 176 though?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Are you talking about the graph or my actual post? Forget the graph, I just posted it because it was related in some way to what I was saying. The point is my calculation.

Oops

Intentional homicide includes any method like stabbing, beating, etc. I can't figure out the overall white homicide rate without having stats for white-on-white homicides in general. But the white-on-white gun homicide rate alone already would put the US in the 40s in international ranking.

>gun homicide rate
Irrelevant buzzword.

Homicide is homicide. "Gun homicide" is a term used to fool retards like you.

>Doesn't understand the concept of per capita
Kys

One of the main arguments against gun control here is the idea that gun possession isn't correlated with gun deaths--it's just lowlife niggers who inflate the homicide totals. So yes, this is relevant to that discussion.

Are you serious?

>The number of black people killed by whites – a demographic in the FBI report that includes those of Hispanic descent – surged by nearly a quarter in 2015 from the year before
>includes those of Hispanic descent

Literally got this from the same article. Fuck off

That graph is shocking. If it’s accurate, blacks are about 5-6 times more likely to commit murder than whites. Being as blacks are only 12% population and whites are ~60%

And to further my post a quarter of US "hispanics" identify as "Afro-latino".
Literally more niggers killing eachother.

>what is population vs homicide rates the thread

>Shut it down

That's gun homicides. Not homicides overall you fucking moron. Go choke on a dick. Dead is dead. Just like a homo is a homo (you)

This thread is now a graph thread.

>gun possession isn't correlated with gun deaths
No, it's the idea that gun possession isn't correlated with DEATHS you inbred. Of course if there's more guns around they will be used to kill more people, but if removing guns only means knives, bombs and trucks are used instead then it's meaningless.

Like I said, a meaningless buzzword to fool retards like you. Worked like a charm.

Niggerfaggotmidgetmathematics

>white-on-white gun homicides
>white

>13% of the population compares to the rest of the country where the government counts beaners as whites
really makes me think

Yep. Spics commit about half of 'white gun violence' if not more.

>Equal numbers of homicides
>1/5 the population

/thread

and checked

>gun homicides
kill yourself.Only total murder matters

>using aggregate numbers to prove whites are more violent