Numales get all the pussy

I dont know wtf pol/ is on about. Most woman dont like men who are traditional or alpha or whatever, they like liberal, open minded numales.

Seriously go to any leftist or liberal rally, most of the cucks there have girlfriends, while the right is riddled with forever alone virgins.

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/hooking-up-with-trump-voters-essay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speak for yourself soygoy

Leftist women want a male they can be a slob around

The best genes always go to extreme right wing alpha males

"I enjoy fucking used up beef flaps."

only soibois like vaginas

>most of the cucks there have girlfriends

Well, you *do* need to have a gf or wife to get cucked... soooo... yeah, of course they have a "gf".

You don't know anything about women.

glamour.com/story/hooking-up-with-trump-voters-essay

lol, idk if they is obvious bate or really retarded OP...

sage goes in options

What a stupid thread

This.

Enjoy the brown stains all over your bedsheets. Kek

truth, sluts will be sluts, just ignore them, go for the goodies.

They can take the diseased sluts and share their nigger stds, ill take my christian wife who lost her virginity to me any day of the week

Begone from my echo chamber.

Lmao, so which one is it then faggots? Women like 'traditional men' (whatever the fuck that means these days, to you autists it means a fucking white supremacist 'gas the kikes race war now' type) or do they like 'numales'?

Different people like different people. In general sense most women like what is currently trendy. If you made Nazism into trend they would like Nazism, if you made Islam into trend they would like Muslim men. Majority of people have no freedom of thinking.

>2 dudes, 1 picture.jpeg

>Seriously go to any leftist or liberal rally, most of the cucks there have girlfriends, while the right is riddled with forever alone virgins.
The apex right-winger does not go to a rally, he works, raises a family and stays clear of the retards. Compared to faggots going to rallies, these men are considered to be productive members of society.

What if I enjoy my wife shitting into my mouth?

literally never once fucking happened. study biology and new drugs and diseases. the game is stacked against you now. not me. but gays never did anything to ourselves. you attack. and it blows up in your face. since Bible days. you sound like an Always commercial. do you cut holes in your sheets like a jew? do you piss on underaged whore beds like the other jew antichrist you shilled?

t. kardashian

enjoy the tooth marks and the yeast infections

1)Be what your country needs.
2)Be yourself and you'll find a girl that suits you.

Ps1.: Don't change because of that one girl sex. Imagine how would be your perfect girl: If it is to change be the guy a girl you imagine would be atracted, balanced with who you really are.
Simple logic: If you like passive girls..why will you act like a liberal to get that man like kind? If you like agressive women, why are you trying to chase the naives? Plus: Just be honest with what are your preferences and then use logic.

Ps.: Not the absolutly truth but by what I observe, the more a couple is equal the more they get along, so it would be probably a good choice to be with a girl who behaves like you.

(I'm female)
Dick pics before tits.

>Numales think this is what they look like

Many girls posted on twitter they were dreaming about Donald Trump hahahahaha

Hey, tard, those are the THOTs' ATMs and the THOTs are beards for the faggots.

Only low test soyboys bother with women for anything other than breeding purposes

Dude looks like George Michael fag confirmed

Your attitude toward life and the world isn't enough. You need to be worth something.

I have a gorgeous gf and i go on pol and talk about eating feminists.
She doesnt know that tho... lol

>pol/
Fag detected

Women don't about politics, dude. Most ''normies'' aren't even political, and just because some man has nu male clothes, hair, and glasses, it doesn't always mean they're a nu male. Nu Males are more of a mindset, but yes, a lot of them follow the Nu male look.

Normally when you see nu-males with women, they're both usually in their late 20s/early 30s since the woman has done riding the alpha males cock, and has to settle with ''nice guy'' since the alpha no longer has any interest in her. The alpha will most likely be seeking women in their early 20s so he can build a family.

Meanwhile the woman who rode the cock carosel will eventually get bored of the boring nu male after she has 1 kids with him. She'll jump back on an alpha mans cock again and then fill for divorce on the nu male. The nu males life is then dented.

Meanwhile the woman lives her sad life in and out of relationships with other cucks. She'll continue to get rammed by the alpha male on one night stand, but she will never be happy. She may get fucked by the alpha, but she'll always know that the alpha doesn't genuinely love or care for her.

Alpha male always wins.

haha, lol!!

>Literally every /polfag
"Gib traditional, white virgin waifu plx."
>Possible candidate shows up on /pol to ask questions.
"Tits of gtfo cunt. Lolololo"

Do you stupid faggots see the problem here?

"Hurr... they should show tits."

/pol : the REAL degenerates.

NIgger

Looks like I really triggered the ass burglar hahaha. Enjoy your poopy dick and gay bowel syndrome.

>and just because some man has nu male clothes, hair, and glasses, it doesn't always mean they're a nu male.
Not true, following shitty trends, dressing like a kid or faggot and changing your diet because it´s cool is part of being a cuck nu-male like you.

>soygoy

I am totally going to steal this

If George Michael wasn't a fag, he would have been dripping in pussy.

old as fuck laddy

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

> go to a liberal rally for pussy

Why are you trying to fuck retards?

that bitch is ugly, nig

This.