Lol you retarded britbongs are going to have 0 allies left

lol you retarded britbongs are going to have 0 allies left.

express.co.uk/news/world/886553/Donald-Trump-Twitter-Theresa-May-visit-UK-cancelled-video-far-right-Britain-First

>abandon commonwealth for EU
>leave EU
>lose U.S. as an ally
>no longer have commonwealth as they found more prosperous allies

you cunts are fucked hahaha

Trump is the new GWB

The UK is a lost cause.

No, they'll have all the islamic countries left as allies.

Inshallah brother

>lol you retarded britbongs are going to have 0 allies left.
Once NAFTA is gone, Murrica will only have Australia and South korea.

Honestly, the less allies we have the better consider we always end up doing the vast majority of fighting for our "allies".

I hate the leftist cucks in our Parliament so much.

This is what (((they))) want.

that's all we need kraut

So what's the London bookies' line on May finishing the year as PM? 1st quarter 2018? Later?

Trump might as well be driving a stake into that creature's heart, which I suspect has been his intention all along. I'm not seeing Farage in the news gloating, but none of this bothers him I'd say. Trump needs a new PM and so does he.

Implying that people who only liked you while you were paying for everything all over the world are good friends. Literally every country leeched off the united states even after it was bled dry. And now that she is starting to worry about herself you REEEE all over the place. Oh noooo who will right our wrongs who will pay for our misdeeds.

South Korea has already signed a bilateral trade agreement with China, kraut. The Oz might as well have the same. Try to keep up, EUfaggot.

>that's all we need kraut
I know. This is why the IMF says you are going to have years of anaemic growth despite an explosion in Hispanic babies.

>herself
kys, femicunt

Oh, and North America is not the same as South America, you retarded kraut.

Shills have suddenly started pushing that lately.
Why are you so bad at acting like human beings?

>South Korea has already signed a bilateral trade agreement with China, kraut
But the US and China will never have an FTA. Trump is trade sanctioning lots of Chinese industries.

No meaningful rebuttal to what was a factual statement. Noted. I didn't expect anything less from you though. Probably got a muslim cock up your ass right now telling you what to type

You mean the same IMF that said Trump wouldn't get anywhere near 3% growth?

The US economy is growing over 3% so far this year, you retarded kraut. So much for your IMF nonsense.

We really need to eliminate these globalist fucks. Corbyn, Eurocucks, Khan, Schumer and the like, all of em. Destroying generations old alliance to fucking pearl clutch and virtue signal.

Trump is nothing like GWB
Anyone who postulates that they are remotely similar are either 12 years old and should be banned, or left wing shills

He was probably looking for an excuse to get out of the trip and I can't really blame him. London is as anti-trump as it gets, the virtue signalling with protests and the media would be fucking unbearable

>Be British
>Leave EU
>Break relations with America
>Import Muslims in Mass
What's their end game?

Trump is sanctioning nothing of China, you retarded kraut. He's applying existing WTO strictures.

>4% growth next year, book it. faggot. already >3% this year

murricas GDP is 70% internal consumption and 14% exports. Only 16% of murricas GDP comes from outside their borders

I'm guessing this is it, Trump is going to force the UK to select someone else.
Since their system is so fucking retarded the government gets to elect the PM and they put a Remainer who values Sharia Law in charge.

The UK may piss and moan but in the end they've bakced themselves into a corner and Donald DOES have the upper hand which he will flaunt quite openly.

Its kim jong may shes fucking retarded

Chino-American Trade pact makes Europoors even more Euro-impoverished.

*predictions implying Hillary Clinton won the presidency

I guarantee you it’s so (((they))) can say “Europe is the only ally we have!!!”

Don’t stand for this shit, bongs!

They're mad at racist bigoted Trump upsetting the peaceful Muslims who only want to truck over Britons and rape their children in peace

>white people have no identity
I guess you wouldn't know, though, would you hassan.
We won't fail like your faggot grandparents

listening to the radio today
they misquoted Trumps tweet by leaving out the 'Islamic' part of radical Islamic terrorism

extremely cucked

>(((IMF)))
KYS uberkunt

I frankly don't give a shit if we're friends with the UK or not. The UK likes Muslims more than Americans. Further, the UK is no longer important. As I've posted before, the Atlantic is dead, and the Pacific is alive. Our focus will be on nations like China and Japan, not the UK and France.

GDP growth this year is already 3.3%

Your chart is wrong from the start.
It can't even get THIS YEAR correct.

Two irrelevant states. America needs no one.

Yes, bongbro, that's my read as well. Trump can't rightly cancel out on the Brits, so having that invitation withdrawn was his best hope. He wants May gone, and probably wants a bit of political fermentation to take place over there, and his buddy Farage has likely counseled him in that direction, not that the two men would ever divulge such.

So 'radical terrorism'?
Is that where Muslims do sicknasty 720 twists off the halfpipe while throwing nailbombs at schoolgirls

How?

>he thinks NAFTA is the only trade agreement

Elected remainers. Part and parcel.

>he thinks canada will ever leave America's side
Our cuck politicians don't speak for the country

I'd like to think that the United States would step up and help Australia if we were ever under attack considering we've been by their side for over 100 + years. I definitely don't agree with all the wars that we participate in but that being said we are the United States greatest allie well apart from Israel that is.

And fuck all other countries there combined military is nothing compared to the United States

What was that? Your non-White population isn't merely 'exploding' - it'll have taken your nation over in less than 50 years. Enjoy.

kek

Fuckin this.
Isolationist is the only way forward

>being islamic state
>0 allies

wrong

Australia is on the Pacific. Meaning Australia should have more influence in the coming decades than usual. Certainly, it's set up to be a more influential power than the UK.

The Brits need to do the world a favor and exterminate themselves.

I like to think we would too. Aussies are bros, unlike the UK.

So we can go back to producing the goods that are sold in our markets here at home?

Oh no, please no. Anything but more jobs and higher wages for Americans!

are you kidding? It's gonna be like mad max in 3 years. They can't afford to keep importing everything and they don't create anything except fosters and abo crossbreeds.

Trump gets along with leaders of France and Poland. Just needs to change his bookings.

>I frankly don't give a shit if we're friends with the UK or not. The UK likes Muslims more than Americans. Further, the UK is no longer important.

Correct. What are we losing by severing ties? Literally nothing.

ftfy

they have their new muslim friends.

spineless redcoat scum, the overlords of the leafland.

No, they just making noice, so they can focus on their plan to stay in the EU. Brexit will never happen.

Read the fucking article you retards. Trumps diplomats stopped the visit. Not the UK.

US, French, German getting ready to team up for revenge on Churchill?

How about they keep it simple, and remove kebab?

RIP Brit

nice meme flag, kiddo!

This is the only sensible truth in this thread.

That would require them to find their balls. Not to mention bite the hands of their muslim masters.

See This you fucking idiots

When them dingos start taking your babies again we will send in the Calvary. We got your back my Aussie friend.

Do the native British people care trump tweeted those videos out?

I never call anyone a "snowflake" but that is literally what the UK is right now.

faggots name is theresa may why the fuck are we even stooping to this mongrels level

>40000 US troops in Germany
Who needs allies when all you need are cucks who let you occupy part of their country.

As a dual US/UK citizen, I say good.

We offered them our hand in friendship after Brexit, only for Cameron to step down and put this dumb, dimwitted unelected cunt into office and have her shit all over our President when he calls her out on her trainwreck leadership.

They wouldve stabbed Trump in the back anyways, just as they did to Rhodesia's Ian Smith and my Rhodesian ancestors. Dont trust these corrupt, Globalist stooges in London anyways- the only based politician over there is Nigel Farage, everyone else is a shithead including "based" Boris Johnson.

I don't give a fuck. I want both of our countries to form stronger ties. It's not going to happen though - my nation is full of fucking losers who hate America. It's not even jealousy either because they are also some of the most ignorant mother fuckers on the planet.

>conservatives
>left
Sup Forums has really melted your brain lad

You forgot japan him an abe are best buds also philippines. Trump an modi seem to get along at the moment

Uhhhh what?

We don't have a real Conservative party, bro. They're all globalists and the "Conservatives" have abandoned all conservative ideals.

What exactly is right wing/conservative about the current party? We could interchange them with the other two major parties and there would be little difference. Just an acceleration of Muslim immigrants if Labour get in.

>UK

Trump is going to keep a good relationship with Modi because he's apparently popular with indians in the the US. Trump campaign specifically targetted Indians as most of them vote Dem but don't hold dem values, especially SJW values

making the uk a friendless misery hovel will reverse immigration. once the gib loving dross have latched onto other hosts we'll change the locks and get great again.

>...and it's well good innit.

>our conservatives are right wing
Name one thing they've preserved in the last 100 years.

I'm so happy Steve is getting his own memes

Is this true? Why would they do that over a retweet?

Then we arm the Argies and retake the Malvinas

Bongfags BTFO

Apparently Trump's diplomats stopped it, not the UK. I can't stand that we have a """""leader""""" who is so Anti-British.

>implying the Tories are right wing

Fag. Can you tell me a single socially conservative view they espouse?

WHOO HHOOO,, viva la President Trump,, MAGA!!!! heh heh heh

why do you think right wing is synonymous with 'preserving'?

and to answer your question they are pretty set on preserving fox hunting at least

Because Britain is essentially a hostage of the migrants who are colonizing it. Donald Trump is kicking the beehive, and the spineless cunts who run Britain don't want the jihadis riled up.

kek

They are more fiscally conservative than socially to appeal to voters

Agreed 100%

>Nationalist Chinese and Nips who respect real men and leaders
>based Cyberpunk looking cities
>no terrorists or niggers
>Asian QT's
>cutting edge technology and a vision for the future
>Cool tropical countries like Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand

VS

>Retarded Eurocuck leaders who let Muslims get away with anything while shitting on patriotic White Men
>old decaying cities filled shitskins, graffiti and the smell of rotten piss
>mangina faggot Eurocuck fuckboys
>nigger loving, low IQ feminist cunts who will end up dying alone as crazy cat ladies or murdered by their pet Muslims
>industry is a joke, nothing to offer the world, German efficiency is a meme that only impresses dumb Spaniards and impoverished Slavic snow niggers
>terrorist attacks every week
>people are poor, stupid, regressive and perverted Leftist manchildren
>has no impact on the world, fading relevance and the EU is an edgy retarded experiment that proved to be a failure.

Hmmmm, gee, I wonder which one I should pick. Yeah, get fucked Europe. You are no longer relevant and are a fucking disgrace to the world. America and Asia will team up and exterminate you Leftist cucks and your pet Muslim sandniggers in due time. Good fucking riddance.

KEK

Muslims have lots of friends. Problem is for UK it's going to be Sunni friends.

Potentially. You certainly have the resources to be great.

As of now though you guys are just as Leftist and snowflaky as the UK and the EU, and are just as susceptible to falling into irrelevance as they are while your Asian neighbors flourish around you.

After this whole debacle with the UK, Im not certainly not ready to embrace Aussies or Kiwis yet. You guys need to clean your shit up a lot.

>You certainly have the resources to be great.
Such as?