Pol/balk/

really makes me think edition

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights/greece-blocks-eu-statement-on-china-human-rights-at-u-n-idUSKBN1990FP
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
archive.is/E2wsa
web.archive.org/web/20171124102210/https://www.politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe/
politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Greece richer than turkey
I guess you don't account for your nation being so far in debt and electing a fucking comie.

it's too late for a new thread, lad
this gonna die with less than 100 posts i'm sure

All it takes is one booty blasted albo to come on.

doesn't matter

lol this

Old data, it's 20% now.

is this a take back Constantinopole thread?

Why would we take it back?
The Greek would just sell it off to pay back their debts.

yes

It's the abortion thread

>giving anything to Greece
>implying
Just resettle it with a heavily selected new population and set it up as a city state, a bastion against Islam.

it's too late, see you tomorrow though.

>a bastion against Islam
so, a bastion against western Europe?

fuck off fag

>Cyprus is richer than Turkey
Hilarious

Cyprus is literally Israel 2.0

knock it off, miloš

Cyprus has more than double the GDP Turkey does kek

nigga why don't you worry about your own heavily selected new population of Muslims taking your country before talking shit about the people who held them back from Europe for centuries

>you're from a country where gangsters like Kiki Golubovic are being celebrated like movie stars
that's not true though

also there's a half truth in every joke. and that was your attitude from the beginning, so it's you who got triggered in the end when i have just asked a geniune question and you instead resorted to damage control instead. if you were joking you would claim that at the beginning, but no

both of us are

Digits confirm, and Cyprus is actually more modern than people think

indeed they are. They have all this Ruski money. They have a lot of Ruskies as well

One day both our countries will have our lands and churches back from the filthy evil ones

Not enough Greeks to manage the land anymore...

there are enough Chinese tho

>so it's you who got triggered in the end when i have just asked a geniune question
>le damage control meme
No, you were just a snarky little faggot jumping onto my comment, don't pretend you were interested in having a discussion.

Chinese>Germans, at least in my book

Plenty of Greeks senpai, it'd be easier to manage it all without the tumor in the north

in every Greek's book, really

reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights/greece-blocks-eu-statement-on-china-human-rights-at-u-n-idUSKBN1990FP

No the Chinese plan is aggressive expansion the German agenda is short term money and long term killing themselves

>really makes me think edition
Jay, turks are better off than gypsies. It's like cripples doing a marathon, nobody gives a shit who wins.

>No, you were just a snarky little faggot jumping onto my comment
i wasn't, i was just following the thread from the beginning

>don't pretend you were interested in having a discussion
but we are discussing now, aren't we?

but okay i'll take all of this in the end as shitposting
let a fag be fag

i don't this map speaks truth

Wow it's like years of communism and war screws a country.

>Romania poorer than Turkey

Do you think those wooden stakes were free nibba?

look at the big picture. The EU market will collapse and the Chinese will take over. It's way better to be on the rice side (which we currently are, and Israel's) before that happens

Ruski and money?

>t ahmed alouin abdali

you will be caliphate like it or not faggot

The map is wrong. Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria aren't poorer than Turkey, though Russia is.

I just made a balk /thread and no one is joining. So be it.

I tend to evaluate nations according to their stance(feelings) towards my nation. Chinese people like Greeks and they are really respectful towards us. Same goes with Arabs,Italians, Portuguese, Romanians and ofc Serbs, so i like them too. West Europeans on the other hand, with the exeption of the Irish, are hostile towards us and many times blatantly racist. Δε γλείφεις εkεί που φτύνουν dude

>so much butthurt

What the Hell is happening in Lithuania?

Don't you realize that if eu market crashes, half of china's economy goes with it?

can't be butthurt when you lost all arguments against me
if you're going to project be more subtle ;^)

Death.

keep going, what else?

keep giving me (You)s in the lack of arguments, boi

They can sustain it and they will gain even more if (when) they take over

you're quite the young ben shapiro

>not sure if compliment or insult

does that make you his sister?
open bob ples

show vagene bitch lasagna

b*lkan women belong to Germanic cock

Chinese are insects and not respectful at all. Arabs constantly whine so don’t lump them up with Italibros and the Portuguese and the rest. And I don’t suck up to Western Europe I think they are weak cucks. Their plan however is not as Borg-like as the Chinese plan

Take them so we can get that signature look going.
Oh btw we already got Nord'd several times.... we have the highest frequency of I1 in the region Hans so the jokes on you boiii.

you'll never know nigger :^)
no

>implying im a kra***

>Oh btw we already got Nord'd several times.... we have the highest frequency of I1 in the region Hans so the jokes on you boiii.
WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET

WE WUZ VISIGOTHS.

Someone desperately needs a swimming lesson again.

>Historically one of the richest regions on the planet
>kebabs and steppeniggers take over for 500 years
>the only countries poorer than you are the ones you pillaged and tried to genocide

shoo shoo Greek rapebaby

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

haha you Greeks live in a illusion

we got involved in 5 wars in the past 100 years nigger
we were also pretty rich 10 years ago

Here too
>In the wake of the June Council summit, Germany has pointed to Portugal specifically as an example of AN EU COUNTRY that is blocking EU legislation that Beijing opposes, pointing to its sale of banks and energy grids to Chinese investment groups.

>Still, many in the country find German accusations of selling out to the Chinese galling, given that it was politicians in Berlin that urged Portugal to sell off assets and state-owned companies to the highest bidder just five years ago.

>Yes, it is ironic,” said one senior Portuguese official, when asked about the German accusations. By refusing fiscal transfers within the EU, Berlin had driven poorer EU countries into the arms of Chinese investors.

Archived link (.is) - archive.is/E2wsa
(wayback) - web.archive.org/web/20171124102210/https://www.politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe/
Original link: politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe/

HOW DARE YOU INSULT KARA BOGA.

what do you mean whitey?
we are blessed by KARA BOGA
your women belong to us

fuck.

I meant Turkey, who did Greece pillage and genocide?

>Chinese bow to Vucic
>In contact with Putin
>Possess psychotic abilities
>Control Serbia with an iron but fair fist
>Owns Flats & Houses all over the Balkans
>Direct descendants of the ancient Illyrian blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Kosovo (Vucicevo will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of Serbia's monetary fund
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Vucic babies
>both he and his brother Andrej said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Greek monasteries & Dinaric Alps
>Ancient Illyrian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Balkans and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented monetary downfall.
>They own super expensive Mercedes brand cars.
>The Vucic's are in regular communication with the Archangels Skenderbeg and Shqkelkim, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Kosovo in history literally a few days later to the Vucic bunker in Albania?
>They learned fluent Shqiptar in under a week
>The brothers are about 5 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.