Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lj0xAIhQI&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to MARRY Marika!

>Mahouiku
Is this what the kids call it?

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lj0xAIhQI&spfreload=10
I think the serious problem with the anime was how it really depicted Snow White, especially with the ending. Some other things the anime did also rubbed people the wrong way, hard.

>MahoIku
>MGRP
>Keikaku

Just a few

Its funny that a bunch of people hated this show for being a grimdark edgy madoka rip off, and then a bunch of other people hate Snow White for being an idealist who's the opposite of grimdark and edgy.

What's funny is that I get the sense they're the same group of people.

Those people are just mad because their emotionally stunted brains can't reconcile the fact that normal people do bad things in extraordinary situations.

It's the same pathology that leads people to deny atrocities like the Armenian Genocide.

They're shitposters, being deliberately contrarian to score internet points. What else is new?

>What else is new?
Wanna know what's new? This is new!

Lovely!

Who has the lewdest outfit and why is it Pythie?

I don't want to bother anyone, I just want to say that I really love Nemurin.
She is cute, kind and pure.

Would Pythie get off on being strangled with her own hair?

>Grim heart
>Int: 1
such a dumbass, can she even use her skill properly with that low stat

Doubt it.

No.
She would probably instantly orgasm if it was SW's hair though.

There's the Slutty Elements and Wedin.Wedin's just hits the right spots for me.

SW's design is pretty perfect, but I wonder how she'd look if she had Prism Cherry's hair colour.

I want to put my key into her lock.

TL-Kun ;_;

Post girls who did NOTHING (zero, nadda, zilch, absence of something) wrong.

Mao Pam is also a competitor.

Blame Pythie

She hates her own hair; she has sizable but lowkey inferiority complex.

How did she even became a Sage?

It's such a tragedy that such a fabulous pair of tits like Mao Pam's died so soon after we met them.

>Mao's clothes squeezing into her tits
Unf.

I didn't know Cranberry's outfit was so slutty, so that's how she defeated Sou-chan.

Truly the best

Anyone have that Kramer full pic?

>I didn't know Cranberry's outfit was so slutty
It's less slutty in the anime because she has green leggings. It's weird. Most magical girls dress either like actual magical girls or like magical prostitutes and strippers.

In the anime she had green leggings which somehow made it lewder and a longer skirt even though it's still pretty short.

can u give me the link to Queens chapter 1

Here's Swim Swim about to enter through the Gates of Heaven.

>you can see her cameltoe in the panel where she's only legs
I swear, the mangaka for arc one must really be into guro.

Pythie pads her tits with hair.

Even dead, La Pucelle is the best girl

My single favorite panel in the lower right. Its the best.

That'd be a waste of hair, user.

5th biggest is enough.

What better way to hide her collection that to hide it in her bra? Plus she gets to keep her collection close to her body.

Doesn't she have the 3rd largest breast size upon transformation? She probably doesn't need to pad it except of course if it's SW's or Ripple's hair.

>two_lewd_grandmothers.jpg

Reminder that La Pucelle has ribbons on her boobs and just leaves her assfangs hanging out

If she didn't die as soon as she did Snow White would've snapped and lewded her to death

>Implying she doesn't keep in her pussy while safely secured by that chord

The list is as follows

>Masked Wonder
>~Beautiful~ Calamity Mary
>Mao Pam
>Swim Swim
>Pythie

Imagine having Mao Pam as your grandma. I bet she's the type who'd spoil the hell out of her grandkids and dote on them every chance she gets.

Cranberry seems like the type of person who, if she ever had grandkids, she'd be that quiet type of old person who hits her grandkids for acting out of line.

Now I wonder how slutty Lazuline I looks like.

My grandma used to hit me, so being hit by a cute elf grandma is a straight upgrade.

It seems to me that MGs could potentially spawn dynasties of MGs, if their daughters are recruited at a young age. Imagine a four generation line of MGs.

Didn't really work for Akane.

Literally exactly the same as LL2. It was explicitly stated that she inherited her name and costume

there's Akane's family

>she also can't into technology like any other grandma

Is there anything Tot Pop can't do in 30 minutes?

It sure would be a shame if she had a grandson that grew up and grew attracted to her.

The thing is that in that picture her skirt is hiked up to the belt, it's a full frontal panty shot just by walking.

Doesn't that mean she's an outfit-less MG right now?

We deserve more Tot Pop

Calm Pukin down.

I don't think her skirt's hiked up at all. It's just naturally short in the front that you can catch a glimpse of her panties.

I guess the Land of Magic operates on a sort of Strike Witches logic where panties = pants for magical girls.

Taste the rainbow.

>she inherited her name and costume
I wonder how that works out? Taking their power away kills them, but how does power inheritance work? Magical girl lawyers?

Rain Pou a shit

Taste the Postarie

She totally could, if she had access to a kitchen.

Still seems hiked up to me, though as long as I can see pantsu I don't mind.

I don't think powers inherit, but you can transfer names and costumes if you are wealthy/influential enough.

Also, poor rulah.

She didn't inherit her powers

Its a showgirl skirt

Bring La Pucelle back to life

You know what makes Tama better than Postarie? At least people TRIED with her. No one even bothered with Postarie except Skittles.

The two of them look so similar in human form, and have such similarly shitty stats, they must be cousins.

It might make her angrier since Tot Pop is a better chef than a Pukin who has a 4/5 Gourmet

Tama has far better stats than Postarie. Unlike Postarie, Tama has the potential to be a (mediocre) magical girl. Postarie was never meant to be one.

is Queens 1 out?

>one point of intelligence
versus
>all around better combat stats

Whew, top of the line magical girls right here.

Translator says tonight in EST time.

Imagining Lapis Lazuline II being a keikaku master plotting some thing big doesn't seem right. I wonder if it'll give Pfle and SG quite a shock seeing her appearance again.

>Only 2 points for intelligence
>5 stars for loneliness
Poor Postarie

Tama killed Cranberry while Postarie put Ripple near death I guess they still did a good job.

I sure hope this one gets scanned.

I'm still in love with Ruler's ass pillow thing.

Nigga what? Postarie is whole point is how she was the one that gave up/wasn't interested on people, not the other way around

>little sister 14
>starring Ruler
Ruler does seem like the sort of person who'd be a secretive tsundere brocon for her onii-chan.

>Petite Soeur is about my favorite Unmarked
This is truly bliss.

>Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
why i can not find the manga it is over in the manga ?

I WILL NEVER TOUCH THEM!

WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL!

WHY!

The manga isn't being translated. The spin-off manga is, but not at the pace the light novels are being translated.

I'm still in love with Ruler's ass.

So I was going to watch the entire series for a second time. But it has been 14 hours.

Also my friend died yesterday and I don't want to, should I prepare a eulogy?

It surprises me she was only 23. Nemurin was older than her!

Sanae a cute!

sorry my stupidity. what is spin-off ?

If you want to touch La Pucelle's Pucelles all you need to do is die

But you might be going to a different place than La Pucelle, user...

What's the biggest regret you have when reading through all the series?

My biggest one dates back to Unmarked with this image.

As in, I will forever regret that it will never become a reality.