How Far Would you to Go to Prove you Aren't a Bigot to Liberals?

A bunch of liberals made me kiss a gay black guy today because i accidentally shared a Sup Forums link on the wrong snapchat group chat which had a link to more people. I had to basically make out with this black gay guy to prove im not racist or homophobic. I'm 18 before you claim underage but im saying how far would you go

>inb4 cuck
Being seen as a racist/homophobe has serious social consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lkFCBOJ8rE
youtube.com/watch?v=T7LGoHV3aKs
youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuck

Gay.

Sage.

Fake and gay

Faggot

Kill yerself faggot.

>How Far Would you to Go to Prove you Aren't a Bigot to Liberals
I would laugh in their face, that's how far.

So they want you to be molested to prove you aren't a bigot?
Yeah sound about right for liberal mentality.

Kill them all, that's how far~

Having liberal friends.
That's your mistake.
youtu.be/7lkFCBOJ8rE

Omg what is it with these shills and loving nigger turd dick so much.

Like the cornerstone of leftist ideology is niggers.

Fuckin shill threads.

Sage.

fuck off faggot

You're a cuck and a coalburner, fag.

I don't prove shit, speak your mind on topics and ignore people who use words and phrases like Racism, Bigot, Settled Science, Anti-Semitic,and other non-argument responses.

Sorry but i won't get into an ivy league university with that attitude.

I got kicked out of my dungeons and dragons group because I didn't think Trump and republicans "were literally Nazis".
>Be election day a few weeks ago
>Guy in my group shares pic related in our group chat and says that is him at the voting booth today
>I ask what candidates exactly were Nazis and to specifically list what fascist or Nazi policies these candidates were putting forward
>Of course nothing is said to back up the "punching Nazis claim and the topic immediately shifts to Trump
>I ask how exactly Trump is a Nazi and his immigration policy comes up
>I link this video showing Obama putting forward almost word for word Trump's immigration policy and shit really hits the fan
youtube.com/watch?v=T7LGoHV3aKs
>I ask if Obama is a Nazi too
>kicked out of group

No regrets. That's what happens when you ask a liberal to support their opinions with logic and facts. They flip the fuck out and have a temper tantrum.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual or questioning?

discord gg/qB2TSr

cant be inb4 cuck when u literally described yourself as a cuck faggot. sage this shit.

bump

you tell them you hate everyone equally retard

Lock myself in chains holding up a sign saying “I’m sorry”

hahahaha
Isn't that the stand from that weird ass kid from part 7?

Alternative facts and alternative lifestyle.

Me:"why do you hate trump?"
Libtard: "He orange nazi"
They can't even have actual discussions about why they dislike him

Lesbian, gay, bisexual or questioning?

discord gg/qkmWKna

>In same room as gay nigger
>Didn't kill a gay nigger
>Decides to kiss gay nigger

You know how I know you're a faggot?

Sort yourself out.

Holy fuck dude....... You didn't have to do shit.

Oh to be 18 again

>How Far Would you to Go to Prove you Aren't a Bigot to Liberals?

I wouldn't. I've been accused of being racist a few times now, and my response has always been one of the following.

>Yes, and?
>"Everyone's a little bit racist." Don't you know your Avenue Q?
>immediately begin singing youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

I had to prove i wasn't racist or homophobic

And have them show the principal the Sup Forums link i shared?

None, none far. Stuck up fascist leftists don't deserve an explanation, and any explanation wouldn't even suffice because they -want- to be offended little bitches all the time, it's the core of their existence.

Fuck this thread and fuck OP, sage.

holy shit kys. if you can be bullied by a bunch of soyim, there is no hope for you.

Didn't go far enough. you should've let the black guy fuck your boyfriend while you watched and jerked off.

>Shit that didn't happen.

I live in one of the most Libturd cities in the USA, Seattle and I never had to do anything to prove myself to Libtards because I couldn't care less. I don't get along with the average Seattle faggot but so what? There's a lot of transplants & Marines here who think everyone else is gay as shit too. Change your careers & social circles so you won't have to deal witht he fucking faggots.

>could have been reported to principal
>get suspended
YEAHHHH

>I'm 18 before you claim underage

>ruining your life to not deal with libtards
Nah I'd rather put up with people who have a different way of thinking

I'd limit myself to 1 3/4 scoops of ice cream. Any further than that equals Thunderdome rules.

So weird op. Almost identical situation, but My friend made me shotgun a beer that David (our gay black friend) blasted a load in. Does this make me gay?

No since you did it to prove you're not racist or homophobic not because you were sexually atracted

eh, kinda funny
decent effort

I literally don't care at all about what liberals think of me, I'd murder them in a dark alley if ever given an opportunity.

Absolutely nothing. They barely deserve the bullet delivered to their skulls much less your attention.