What is Mai for?

What is Mai for?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/161030/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sexualizing

Is that Takeda Hiromitsu? Fuck, I can't wait to see what he does to her.

The same exact thing he does literally every time.
Hypnotize. Rape. Pee.

The moment her bra unclips is the greatest moment in all anime.

I like the guy but he should seriously try something different once in a while.
He almost did with that Love Live "vanilla" doujin, but then he went back to the same NTR mindbreak shit.

The slaughterhouse, since she's a fat cow.

Raising a child by herself

With Haruhiko this time?

What moment is that? I can't tell.

I doubt she could ever see him the same way after this experience.

God damn that was a cute episode.

There's Tsundero though, is the most "vanilla" thing he has done.

Based KyoAni

At least his art is gorgeous.

She still wants his dick though.

Wow an artist catering to a specific fetish? That's bad, isn't it?

Yeah but it's not worth NTR and piss.
And besides that there's too much sameface

Tsundero is so good. I should buy a physical copy just to have it around.

That's a long slide.

She has some romantic feelings but she doesn't act on though because she doesn't want to lose what they have. They're like family to each other.

t. ntr pee fetishist

Sister breeder had no rape nor NTR so he can do -some- variation.

Cucking while having sex with Koitus

>no Pinvise Mai doujin
Fuck this gay earth.

>

When is this treasure out? Takeda right?

He's done a few vanilla one shots, but the only purely vanilla thing I can think of is Maken Ki manga. At least last time I checked. I haven't heard anything about the series in a while, so he could have thrown some NTR in there.

>draws perfect small and flat chests in his manga
>but only cowtits in his doujin
Fuck this guy.

Pretty sure he has.
Aki got brainwashed and possibly molested.
Espada has some yuri slaves and was brainwashed.
The MC's best friend also constantly fantasizes about NTRing him.

Wow.
Picked up.

The incest one. That went on for at least three chapters, right?

Goddammit his art shouldn't be this good.

Fuck that one made me came buckets. Both the nee-san and imouto were top tier.

Those are completely irrelevant, it's been confirmed that Haruko and MC love each other. He even rejected the other heroine for Haruko.

Delete this.

Working out and tittyfucking.

Anyone know when can we expect this?

That guy has gotta be in my top 5 for paizuri art

his art is so fucking good

i wish he would draw female:muscle or futa

for you

To be fair, it stopped being a harem a while ago. The only girl that's really in love with him at this pint is Haruko.

So the only hints of NTR are those omake chapters where his friend fantasizes about various females, and she's included.

stupid sexy shota

Minori>Cha-Cha>Espada>Aki>Haruko

It's really a testament on how shit this show was, the fact that this episode didn't spawn a million /ss/ doujin.

That's why Maken-ki is complete garbage.
He needs to pair up with a proper writer so his style can shine.

When will Maken-ki volume 18 get released?

Maken Ki's only redeeming factors are it's delicious girls and fanservice. It's supposed to be a battle manga but is so boring.

Mia x SS when?

>the girl on the smaller end is the best
That's rare.

the idea works way better for doujins though, self contained stories, he's not really cut out for a series though.

She's okay I guess

0:09

I'm still not seeing the bra snapping but ok.

see how the left cup slips through her breast.

You gotta examine it frame by frame

Thanks user. Its time to go fap to mai again

Her design is extremely slutty, it's like they're looking for #1 enko girl, and there it is!

espada is so hot. why can't the whole mango be just about her doing lewd contests?

Fixing me up with her loli imouto.

does anyone have the pic where she gets her clit shocked when she dies the limbo?

nhentai.net/g/161030/

Paizuri

I want to fuck her sweaty tits.

-Being gym partners with
-Paizuri
-Providing with virile man seed in order to cause pregnancy resulting in:

This
Mai is the perfect single mother

Breast insemination.

I don't understand what's the appeal on shotas, at first I thought it was guys with baby dicks relating to a being with a baby dick fucking a woman, but then I saw that most artists draw the shotas with huge dicks so that's not it, so what the fuck is the appeal? Like it's not cuck shit cause you don't want your SO to be fucked by a kid you just like seeing kids fucking milfs. It's not necessarily pedophilia cause it's not the kid that is being fucked in the ass, and it's not self insert bullshit either cause most likely you're a fat guy in his late 20's or 30's, hence why I don't get its appeal.

>not worth ntr
Implying its a bad thing

I just get off to girls with big breasts smothering a small kid, fetishes are hard to explain
Maybe I want to get smothered with big breasts too? If you're a grown guy it's harder to get smothered by them

witnessed

yea I know fetishes are almost impossible to explain, but if most of you guys get off to that idea of getting smothered by big breasts then I can understand why you like this thing. Thanks user.

Shota with 3 legs loses its purpose for me so I dont consider that kind good at all.
Try reading Agatas works and see if you can get to like it somehow, I think they are among the best "true" /ss/ works. If you dont feel anything from them then its not for you.
Also raises a valid point, I could put a wall of autism explaining why I like it but Its not my thing at all, just try reading some stuff by Agata and see it for youreself.

Sister breeder should've have 8 chapter.
Instead we only get 4 chapter. Is Hiromitsu just like to make the reader mad or what?

Sister Breeder is his magnum opus.

Yeah but who cares about Haruko?

Let's be honest here, if you let that series go on any longer and the guy would have been tempted to put it in some NTR.

Truth be told.

Workout partner followed by copulation.

Is this shit common for the author, provided I only this author through the doujin work this year only. Also is there any difference between ntr and cheating? Any examples?

Why does she have 2 moles?

I recognize those used condoms.

Good NTR is about having your lover stolen from you under your nose, often with a heavy mind break to the previous lover in the end.

Cheating is more or less the other partner going out of it's way to have sex with others, good ones do this character seek it out willingly or abuse a good opportunity but don't play along the elements of the other lover getting stolen.

Different kinks I guess.

Those are too symmetrical to be moles

Genetics

Runs in the family.

where is the evidence

But why?

GodAni wills it

Are there more like this from the show?

Hard to see due to the image quality, but her imouto also has two moles except she has both of her's under the right eye.
See:

Her bra only snaps in that one scene

Not that, but some other visual thing that's a blink away from missing.

Hell, any other visual thing would do. I want to know how many have I missed.

Witnessed

Is she part of the harem too?

Lovingly cumming deep inside and making babies

Exactly what's in there.

Season 2 when?!

I want to see Mai in a condom skirt.