Despite making up 35% of the prison population blacks account for 61% of those found to be innocent via dna evidence

despite making up 35% of the prison population blacks account for 61% of those found to be innocent via dna evidence

Tell me again how institutional racism doesn't exist?

innocenceproject.org/dna-exonerations-in-the-united-states/

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/7/14834454/exoneration-innocence-prison-racism
unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/7/14834454/exoneration-innocence-prison-racism
repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2497&context=articles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_sentencing#Race
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ropfcs05p0510.pdf
portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/pls/portal/!PORTAL.wwpob_page.show?_docname=1750818.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s not the justice system’s fault blacks look the same

Blacks as a race simply violate the social contract more often and eventually heuristics are employed. They would be better off in mediating their own disputes rather than reliance on whites to do so and whites will be far better off away from blacks.

Maybe tell them to take some personal responsibility and stop commiting crimes.

There, you're told.

das rite dey dindu nuffin

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/7/14834454/exoneration-innocence-prison-racism

blacks are 7 times more likely to be wrongly convicted for murder.

Can all crimes be solved or proven with dna tests

Archived that
unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/7/14834454/exoneration-innocence-prison-racism

Niggers gonna nig

>That research shows that after controlling for the arrest offense,
criminal history, and other prior characteristics, there remains a black-white
sentence-length gap of about 10%. But judges’ choices do not appear to be
principally responsible. Instead, between half and the entire gap can be
explained by the prosecutor’s initial charging decision—specifically, the
decision to bring a charge carrying a “mandatory minimum.”

repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2497&context=articles

I swear, the dumb bigots on Sup Forums refuse to realize that the justice system is biased against black people.

Interesting stuff OP, saving this to BTFO racists in the future

Suspect is black male 5'7 with shaved head, baggy tea shirt and baggy jeans.

this could easily be explained by the fact that DNA evidence is far more likely to be applicable and easily found in some crimes more than others, and black people might disproportionately commit those crimes much more than white people.

You are looking at the total prison population , but you are not looking at the violent crime prison population for which new DNA evidence is much more likely to be able to lead to an exoneration.

Blacks are far more likely to commit violent crime like rape and murder than whites.

infact I believe in terms of total numbers they commit more murders than whites in america.

so no ,your simplistic comparison of total prison population to the population of those exonerated y DNA evidence does not hold water or provide strong evidence by itself of strong bias in the criminal justice system.

>According to the Statistical Overview of Mandatory Minimum Penalties presented in October 2011, "[o]f all offenders convicted of an offense carrying a mandatory minimum punishment and who remained subject to that penalty at sentencing, 38.5 percent were Black (n=4,076), 31.8 percent were Hispanic (n=3,364), and 27.5 percent (n=2,913) were White."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_sentencing#Race

Sup Forums can't explain this without knowing what institutional racism is.

>despite making up 35% of the prison population blacks
Is this true? I thought the percentage was much higher

That’s quite sad - I feel bad for the innocent blacks wrongly incarcerated.

No sympathy for guilty niggers, crackers and spics tho.

Just because some other nigger did it doesn't exculpate black genetic predisposition to recidivism.

It's not racism, they just got the wrong black. Your argument is moronic at best.

"For example, the researchers found that some of the disparity is driven in large part by higher murder rates in black communities. “If the real criminal is black, anybody who is mistakenly convicted for that crime will almost inevitably be black as well,” they wrote."

because they commit 1000 percent of the murders

Whether they committed a crime or not, they are still guilty.

The "racism" boogeyman doesn't make niggers more likely to commit crimes.

nice try, dunce

The system NEEDS to be biased against them until they learn to stop nigging and nogging.

Remember they're 12% of the population. The more important statistic is black recidivism. They never leave jail. They keep committing petty crimes. They never leave.
>bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ropfcs05p0510.pdf

Are they also 35% of those getting retested?

Or do they just ignore fucking white males?

Maybe if black communities were more likely to cooperate with police we wouldn’t have these problems. You commie faggot.

what part of your highlighted sentence shows that those figures are significantly different from the figures of the races of people who actually committed those crimes with mandatory minimum sentencing?

also this doesn't prove racial bias by institutions.
even if white people did appear to get less sentencing for the same crime that could easily be explained by the fact that 1. white people are richer than blacks so can afford their own attorney rather than state attorneys 2. white people listen to their attorney when he recommends they admit guilt in return for a deal with lower sentencing while black criminals will often never admit guilt out of pride or something even when they're dead to rights.

>"For example, the researchers found that some of the disparity is driven in large part by higher murder rates in black communities. “If the real criminal is black, anybody who is mistakenly convicted for that crime will almost inevitably be black as well,” they wrote."
n-no. You're not s-supposed to read that part.
T-that part is also racist and should be ignored.

they ignore the white males because white males aren't the ones committing brutal murder and being put on death row and so needing a DNA exoneration.

Protest the judges and prison wardens at their houses OP

/thread

But it’s still a black person for the sake of statistics.

probably because the vast majority of people accused of a crime are black.

The real question is, how many of the 61% lead to a different offender that was ALSO black?

If it is so hard for niggers to live in America because of the racism, why don't they leave?

Wo, blacks are 4 times as likely to end up in jail as non-blacks. That doesn't seem too bad desu

I had a dream last night I was wearing a t shirt with a nigger joke on it. There we're three black 'friends' around me in a room and I asked them what they thought of it. All three sort of looked at each other and were all shady about it, they pretended like they were fine with it but, I was getting uncomfortable. One left the room, the second had a push razor out and cut a hole in my neck and followed the first. The third was lounging on the couch looking at me in this expression like "what do you want me to do about it?", I was still able to talk for some reason and didn't feel like I was going to die, just had pain and felt a little embarrassed.

>niggers evolved to change their dna

What do you think that means?

Most mandatory mins are drugs and weapons charges. Both of which are committed by blacks at a higher rate than whites or Hispanics. The weapons charges alone should account for most of that difference. Especially because it is cities like NY who have these laws.

This

I don't think it means anything really. I was reading like a thinly veiled nigger hate thread a few hours before going to sleep, heh. If it means anything I guess it would be that I don't like black people.

Data scientist? Economist?

Quality post here but most won't understand it

>blacks mediating their own disputes
So more black on black lynching?

I'm an academic failure who studied statistics but who never really understood it and works as a web dev code monkey.

Of course it does.

It's a very costly workaround to what ought to be a very simple bug fix, viz. forcibly removing niggers from American society now they are no longer useful as farm labor.

Rest assured you understand a lot

That experiment was run. It's called Liberia.

If blacks commit murder at 7x the white rate, then you would expect more blacks to be exonerated by evidence.
>the suspect, a black male was seen driving from the scene in a blue sedan

So obviously we'll arrest a bunch of white guys to test their dna

The bias toward negro criminality is due to the frequency of their lawbreaking. If a negro is arrested every day for ten days for stealing bikes, then on the eleventh day a bike is stolen, you will be inclined to believe it is a negro who did it, not the Portugese man who lives two blocks down.

Respect to you, for being the first person to come up with a piece of evidence that supports the 'systemic racism' claim. I'm sure it's down to the numbers though.

>more nig nog murder crimes to investigate
>higher probability of being wrongly convicted of murder
It's like these retards think white people are murdering nogs and blacks are being charged with the crime. When in reality in all of these cases the wrong nog was convicted.

Why would anyone care when blacks commit several times the amount of violent crime? It's beside the point.

>he thinks he looks smart by thesauring every word he types

>despite making up 35% of the prison population blacks account for 61% of those found to be innocent via dna evidence
so who was found guilty who committed the crimes? in these cases could it be other blacks it would explain the imprisoning rates use ur brain

Naw man newspapers dont mention race anymore

Blacks commit 70% of the homicide and 76% of the homicides are blacks as well. They are killing each other all the time.
portal.chicagopolice.org/portal/pls/portal/!PORTAL.wwpob_page.show?_docname=1750818.PDF

Despite making up 12.3% of the population they commit 70% of homicides and constitute 35% of the prison population. They commit a disproportionate amount of the crime, and no matter why that is the case the fact still remains that it is perfectly reasonable to suspect a black of guilt in an area predominated by blacks, as they are more likely to commit a crime. The high population of blacks in our cities leads to high arrest rates because of these reasons.

that's kind of you to say but I mean a sharp high schooler or a philosophy student could spot that the total US prison population wouldn't have the same racial composition as the subset of the US prison population whom you might try to exonerate with DNA evidence.

that's critical thinking that you can sort of do as low energy mental exercise. it's the brain equivalent of bouncing on a bouncy castle. It's stimulating and fun but it doesn't make your muscles any stronger.

it doesn't really give your brain a work out like doing some real mathematics or statistics , and I failed at that. I can't derive anova, I don't know what an F statistic is, I have no idea why you would need to change the scale of your data when trying to fit a general linear model in order to do something with the errors/residuals.

all I'm good for is brainlet laymen arguments like you find on Sup Forums or twitter or youtube or other garbage wastes of time.

Its not the white mans fault that nigs all look the same

If you read into the racial agitation of the white caretakers of non-whites and other social justice types they continually point out how trash whites are at adopting their ideation but never consider maybe the optimal solution is blacks going it on their own rather than continually being sundered by "white institutional racism/supremacy"

In this sense the leftist egalitarian white caretaker of non-whites strings along blacks in hope of one day being accepted into society. These allegedly "woke" "allies" get to feel good about themselves but i would imagine a good majority of them live in verdant walled-gardens far from the very biomass the adulate over.

Many of these people have the money and resources to live in gated communities far from diversity. The poor whites, who didn't have parents who could engage in white flight, are trapped in a toxic sewer of mosaic humanity resulting in low trust and erosion of social capital. These same poor whites are then called hicks adn backwards for expressing observations based on simple proximity while the social justice types exist far from the blackened and carbon-scarred craters of created in this experiment which amounts to sociological warfare against poor whites.

Leftist have become the very bourgeois they despise and racism allows them to spit on the white- proletariat while allowing them to maintain the illusion they are fighting for equality.

If i could i would integrate every white-liberal city in the USA with blacks

niggers look alike

blacks are not only 35% of prison population
the website you parroted didn't even provide proof of it's "fast facts"
kys
saged

go to Africa faggot, tell me what you think when you get back

It's because the DNA evidence is always thrown out once it's determined as a primate.
>institutional racism

Unless that DNA evidence points to a white dude, what's your point?

embarrassing to see we're so far behind blacks. mexicos please step your game up