Sarah Silverman and the season of subliminal message

wtf

Didn't Sarah Silverman ridicule herself when she saw a mark on the road made by workers, and she thought it was a failed swastika ?

she's built like a fucking refrigerator with fried eggs stapled to her chest.

it's sad that this is the best face the left has to parade around for their causes

yeah. she's a typical histrionic jew.

They are not hiding it anymore.

She's also biting the string signifying that she doesn't give a fuck about america and is ready to let it go any fly away.

>how to get possessed by demons 101

This is why /x/ is filled with schizophrenics.

All kikes should burn.

interesting you can see Silverman's subliminal message
But Ben Shiphero and the rest of the "conservative" Jews... are totally cool bro

until you can see through all the messages and conditionings
STFU

taunting us with the k.m.'s I see. Is there nothing they won't stoop to?

what in the fuck is this gay ass shit/?

No one post her nudes

goddamn it, that is fucking terrible

Shitty boobs? On a Jewess?

Yea, khazar milkers is a meme son.

Oh come the fuck on

Does Sup Forums recommend messing with super natural stuff?

Why are they so lopsided?

Yea, shame about everything but her face which is a 8/10 and would be a 10/10 if it wasn't for the diarrhea eyes.

No. Sup Forums recommends the saving grace of Christ.

Her tits look like used teabags, ahahhahhahahha!

I unironically think that she's hot.

pfffffttt. i would tear that shit up.

You know, the more history and religion I read about, the more I am convinced that we are not engaged in a political struggle, not an ideological one, not a racial one, but a timeless spiritual one against the literal forces of darkness. Witches, blood 'libel', Satan/Shaitan/Ba'al/Ahriman, evil cultists worshiping corruption, devils, and death - its true, all of it.

flapjacks

I sometimes still don't like to admit it, but my life has been improving a lot since I decided to stop sinning.

>88
>Sup Forums recommends the saving grace of Christ
Saving grace of Christ confrimed!

Neat, thought they liked covering the other eye.

imma be real wit u chief i would tear that posy up for hezbollah

Those digits... they just confirm what I already knew deep down.

Sara and a film crew travel around the US having dinners with families of rural people that voted for Trump and she kind of interviews/banters with them about life and politics.

It comes off on the surface as her being this envoy of social and political healing, but beneath the surface, it smacks of her being a zoo handler and they found people that were just weird enough for her to put on a freak show for the average manicured urbanite.

>kurie eleison
checked

I keep trying to fap to her but then I get to her nudes and they're just terrible and it upsets me more than it should. I expected KHAZAR MILKERS

im so far gone i thought this innocuous picture was depicting a rather sullen working women about to grip the man's member

*lulz*
... how about this one user, anything?

>giving the enemy your sexual energy

The Fridge

>Sarah Silvermen: I love america now, you stupid goy-erm I mean fellow Americans
>Sarah Silvermen one year ago: FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Some of us do. Obviously the christcucks don't, but they're only marginally better than muzzies and jews anyway, so who gives a fuck.

How can such a thicc woman have such small tiddies?

>Jesus on THOT patrol
>My eyes are up here, harlot

muh geometry and snakes, illuminati confirmed

You fucking homos swear you wouldn't fuck her if you were alone with her and nobody would find out.