The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap")...

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/playwright-israel-horovitz-accused-of-sexual-assault/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es
bechollashon.org/heart/index.php/articles/3074
genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/baez/24/
archive.fo/Bh2Ra
renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/
renegadetribune.com/right-accusing-qatar-funding-terrorism-trump-gives-12-billion-weapons/
renegadetribune.com/trump-goes-full-zionist/
renegadetribune.com/trump-makes-history-first-sitting-president-pray-wailing-wall/
renegadetribune.com/antedote-radio-fake-war-trump-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't want to believe

bump

I loved this thread last week. Post the Witch thing again.

Fox Mulder a jew? Didnt know that. Well he kinda looks like a jew

With all these sexual harassment cases in the news media and Hollywood, surely (((they))) have something on common? What if someone was to expose their overrepresentation? Would (((they))) justify it by pointing at (((their))) total dominance of media? I wonder.

Hot off the press

cbsnews.com/news/playwright-israel-horovitz-accused-of-sexual-assault/

alternate judenhut

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Funny how there is not one non gay white protagonist but there is a goy white wimmiz.

(((coincidence))) i'm sure

This feels like another Operation Swedenistan. I'm getting paranoid about journalists trying to gaslight us.

isnt the femSheldon christian?
She wrote about how hard its being religious in holywood or something.

fuck off kike

so which reporter are you? how is this "story" developing?

good luck, btw. include me on the screencap

gas yourself JIDF

its ok user. this re-discovery goes back to anime. this season on "the ancient magus bride" the antagonist is "cartaphilus," AKA "The Wandering Jew." Anons rediscovered the judenhut when reading up on wikipedia about the history behind the ancient legend -- it is pictured in the wandering jew article

lmao

Always saying the same retarded shit.
What are journos going to do exactly, please tell me?
Sup Forums the jew hating, holocaust denying, hitler worshipping board on Sup Forums (the internet's hate machine) whose logo is litterally a fucking swastika is putting funny yellow hats on Jews?
Get the fuck out of here.

Wow guys, seriously? Forcing a meme this hard. Like come on go- guys, this is just ridiculous.

I've seen this pic so many times before, but never knew about the judenhut so enver realized it was a jew.

If you don't like it, feel free to fuck off back to your blacked thread

Shoo jew, shoo

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

>the effort put into placing all those hats

Missed one. It should have one too.

Autism is a hell of a thing.

forced meme

How long before some Hollyjew kike wears one of these to an award show ironically, to show all us ebil internet nazis they aren't scared of us?

My bet is by February.

Why are all the mediocre actors who get roles anyone could play jewish?

>never knew about the judenhut
in France or Rome the same hat in a red color is the mark of a freed slave

You are right, our ancestors forced jews to wear this meme hat.

put on the hat, jew

overwhelming! oy vey!

put it on now

it all makes sense now...

>muh Clinton
Trump is surrounded by kikes and endorsed by them as well.

>b-but the media
It's all a facade, Trump is right there laughing with the entire synagouge (which coincidentally his children attend).

hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es

lol

Sotomayor is a crypto Jew (Sephardic), her mom is Celia Baez. Baez is also a crypto Jew surname

bechollashon.org/heart/index.php/articles/3074

genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/baez/24/

>t.jidf
not a jew. and i thought he was hitler incarnate? get your gas lighting straight, jidf

so, worthy of a hat? i'll make a new one if so

Holy shit I just had an epiphany..
>blood libel happenings all over Europe.
>Hansel and Gretel was a story to warn European children about juden..
Mien Gott.

>blood libel
our forefather's were wise

noice

Trump is a puppet of the Jews. If you don't believe me, just look at his statements on Israel. He's just as Jewed as every other US president.

She thicc tho

Leave her milkies alone!

>t. JIDF
No, JIDF would deny that their ZOG Emperor is a lapdog for kikes/Israel.

But oh wait...

archive.fo/Bh2Ra

renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/

renegadetribune.com/right-accusing-qatar-funding-terrorism-trump-gives-12-billion-weapons/

renegadetribune.com/trump-goes-full-zionist/

renegadetribune.com/trump-makes-history-first-sitting-president-pray-wailing-wall/

renegadetribune.com/antedote-radio-fake-war-trump-media/

Anyone tha tseriously supports Trump because he goes after low hanging fruit like "triggering" nobody SJWs and pissing off mudslimes in shitwhile (while aiding Israel fulfill the Kalergi Plan + create Greater Israel via ISIS) is a braindead idiot or a kike themselves.

clever

I think Rachel was supposed to be Jewish too. In flashbacks to high school she has a bigger nose

His lineage (so far) is Jewish as well.

...This shit blows my mind.
I really want to look into the origin of the "witch" from the European standpoint, just to see if they're only talking about Jews..

I fucking hate this bitch for her part in degenerate shit like the show "two broke girls" but I would definitely colonize that ass if you catch my drift..

G O Y E D
O
Y
E
D

sweet reddit flair, you are clearly not an assblasted kike