Is Yuengling /ourbeer/?

Is Yuengling /ourbeer/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude alcohol lmao ayyy

>dude my dad totally said he'll let me drink something if I get married
>I've decided it's going you be a yingling!

How do you even say that? Is that the sound some drunk indian slurred when the cops dragged him out of the brewery?

you kidding? I'm/ from/ schuylkill county, we grew up on that shit! 462 drive through beer distributors ftw!

Yuengling was already /our beer/ its a shame they don't ship it south of the mason.

>drive through beer distributors
Oh shit. Couple that with online payment and scheduled pickup from a convenient location and that would be awesome.

Now if only they had drive-through wine and liquor shoppes.

Pronounced Yenn-Ling.

I'm enjoying their Lord Chesterfield Ale right now!

yes they do.

Only place I ever saw those was texas.

Yuengling is Obama's beer

*blocks your liver*

Oh yes they do. Got some in the fridge right now.

TN here, yes they do.

Use to drink this as a kid all the time, will be boycotting that swill immediately. I'll stick to Aslin and Veil beers

They can't do anything about a pussyboi buying their product. At least - not yet...

PBR got appropriated by hipsters. Fucking hipsters.

We have it in WV

gold star beverage, south end of shendo, pick yourself up some kielbasy at kowalonek's on the way, bud. 462 da fuck!

>will be boycotting that swill immediately.
pic related

I like it, it reminds me of a holiday I took in a surprisingly non-shitty area of Florida.

They made ice cream during prohibition and I think started doing so again.

It's in Bama.

Will not ship past the Mississippi either.

First of all, Donald is trash so a photo-op isn't going to impress me.

Second of all, yes it's /ourbeer/ because it's fucking delicious.

The working class beers of my youth (I was a kid) were Black Label, Stroh, Schaefer, and PBR.

I think only PBR is still around, and yeah hipsters claimed it.

Oh shit which 462 zipcode. That might be close enough and I've been meaning to see if I can find good kielbasa here.

God it feels good to live in Pennsylvania. Yes it is /our beer/.

Its Ying-Ling folks.

Where at? This state is a shit-hole.

Black label, Strohs, and Blatz are all still around, but hard to find. Super cheap. 7.99 for 30

well it is in rochester, so the kikes are involved somehow so no fuck all the jews

Who would win, between hipsters and Illinois Nazis? youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

>Lager
>Not a superior Ale
Disgusting no taste pleb

No shit? That's good to hear, I'll try and find some for the old man for Christmas. Thanks.

I homebrew but I'm not a pretentious faggot, and my go to "I'm hot, tired, and want a cold beer" is Yuengling traditional lager.

America's oldest brewery, still family owned, faggot. Show some respect.

Lagers are harder to make than ales. They're typically crisper too.

It really is a good beer for that, no? It's cheap and remarkably inoffensive flavor-wise.

>tfw 27 and never been drunk

Glad I never bought into the alcohol jew

You mean west of the Mississippi
>mfw in Missouri and can't get glorious /ourbeer/

Their Octoberfest seasonal is good, too. We get that one all the way down here in TN, but it's gone for this year already. Sells out quick. Yuengling traditional is my go-to as well.

Tell us more tales of your travels to the South, user.

You're not missing out on much beyond having your own set of funny stories about drinking way too much in college.

Good beer, too bad they don't have it in the west.

Ying-ling Tsingtao all chink to me.

DUMB FAGGOT HAHA

>Rochester new york,
>home of george eastman,
> the kike who created propaganda with motion pictures.

Yea, the oldest brewery serving kikes. fuck everything to do with that shit city and state.

>Its Ying-Ling folks.

Can confirm. PA native here and it is /our/ beer.

Pro tip: buy the cans not the bottles and pour it into a glass. The cans are much more consistent than the bottles.

PA fag who gets from the original brewery in Pottsville

They did endorse him VERY early in the primaries. Too bad their beer is shit and has next to no alcohol in it.

they use corn as filler to keep cost down but it lends a nice little sweetness alongside the malt; for the price Yuengling is decent beer.

You have some excellent brewers. Show some Leafy pride and support your nations brewers. Drink in moderation, it's good for you.

Yingling is like $11/case in Philly.

10/10

Hillary supporters wouldn't even be seen near such a foul and low brow drink. We drink champagne like intellectualities. When will you rural and suburban retards learn how to be a forward leaning advancement that leans in.

BAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Just became available in Indiana this summer, and retails for just a buck more than a case of Bud Lite on average. Feels good.

This is /our/ beer btw.

I'm jelly. Always enjoy a good Yenglin' when I'm in the eastern half of the country.

>he thinks more difficult to make = better

kill me

Is it real beer or corn syrup swill like the rest of that Mer'cuck shit?

Yuengling is from Pottsville Pennsylvania you retarded mongoloid.

Stop spreading lies.

Beer lowers testosterone. It was hard to quit, but I finally transitioned to hard liquor.

Hello fellow southern goy! Dem dang ole chank beers tas worse dan a fallen peach on a hot June day!

Real. An actual decent amber lager. Not swill like Bud Lite.

>Drank 15 beers one day
>Felt like absolute shit driving home
>Chugged a gallon of water and went to bed
Never again. It doesn't even taste great, its more of a social thing.

All American beer is terrible, please do not drink it or come to the US especially Ohio thanks

This is MY beer. You can fuck straight off if you don't like it (can't handle it).

>ourbeer
alchohol is poison. v. degenerate

He's saying that because it is more difficult to make Lager has a bad reputation amongst beer snobs such as yourself. It's more difficult to brew a good Lager, easy to brew a shitty pisswater and call it "Lager" like Bud or Coors.

Totes. They don't offer it up here but I've had it on the occasional trip to America and it's the tops

>IPA
>nu male gaping mouth smile

So is sitting on your ass being a fucking neet you womanless fleshlight hole warmer.

yup, this.

Also it's my go to beer. Wish it was a little higher abv but meh. Best of the common beers imo.

How bitter is it?

I only prefer IPAs as bitter as I get when I watch my wife get fucked by her Somali bull. *Sips tea*

Yes.

Yuengling is for infidels

>drank 27 beers so far tonight
>still going to work tomorrow
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXpZj_hqEAA

>drinking beer to get drunk

are you fucking retarded?

you drink one or two with dinner and that's it

Bingo.

eric ties a tie like retards fuck sheep

I used to drink it in college... Because it's cheap. Not bad tho...

>only 15
>also driving while feeling like shit
Too bad you didn't crash and died

NC reporting. We have Yeungling and Sheetz.

Shiner bock

Wtf is that disgusting slop

>not becoming an alcoholic and complicating your life with multiple duis and spending 10k+ in bars for 5 years of your life

You goofed faggot

Cultural misunderstanding. Apparently when you order a cheesesteak with fries, the put the fries on the actual cheesesteak.

LA got some in my hand dumbass

Fucking HERESY!

I tried it when i was in Florida. It's a nice beer.