Minecraft creator Notch tweets out IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Do you think he's, dare I say it, /our Swede/?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=notch&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=aRl7OC1tvAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck minecraft but yeh its ok to be white.

its not though

Fuck Minecraft, I want my refund.

he's still a cuckold but always had it out for tumblrites

Tomorrow he'll tweet out "its okay to be black" and your head explodes from all the triggering cause you fell for your own trolling leli

Well, I guess this answers my own question

>mfw Notch uses all the Minecraft dollars he made off of the autistic player base to fund the Sweden Democrats

yeah but if you ask a nig why its ok to be black they won't be able to give you a real reason why.

A white man can however.

a cuckold would still be with a cheating whore while she spends his billions

dont ever come at my man notcherino like dat again boy or ill be coming for neck bitch

In b4 jew media backlash with headlines about Minecraft promotes nazis.

> Half or infinity?

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS ALSO TRUE IF BIG

I bet microsoft cringes hard everytime this dude makes a tweet. Like fuck, this dude just cost us another 10000 minecraft copies

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
If you have to ask. ;)

what is the relationship between 4 & 8

If I was a billionaire I would NOT be viewing Sup Forums or any chans. all it takes for some fuck to upload some illegal shit then the agency watching your ass checks your temporary internet files after busting in 1 minute later and fucks you for life

Shhsh!

This is his "garage" of course he will back autistic honkies to the death

Love him. Straight up visionary. Creates a game that lets children be as creative as fuck, while simultaneously making Lego® fucking obsolete. I wish there were more games like Minecraft that were more complex, like a Motorcraft, or a Spacecraft... There is literally no limits to how far the brand can go. He has the funds to educate the world's children, in the best ways possible.

He has been for awhile.

notch has now become a political refugee fleeing persecution

he's wanted in swedistan for hate crimes and has been sentenced to 30 years of hard nigger cock

PLEASE TRUMP GRANT THIS ONE TRICK PONY ASYLUM

Just a reminder to all newfags out there that Notch was a regular on Sup Forums back in the day and used Sup Forumsirgins as beta testers back c. 2009 before he made it big.

Minecraft is redpilled af and its redpilling children like nothing has before, look at gen z

You know damn well you played it for like 500 hours.

Doesn't he have absolutely nothing to do with Minecraft anymore? He's a redpilled George Lucas, sold his creation to someone else for billions and now content to kick back and enjoy the freedom.

Glow in the dark I have some bad news for you

He sold the company, but he wasthe face of minecraft for years, so people still associate him with the game.

So him saying fuck niggers or something would still have a slight effect on minecraft since he made it

Notch is our guy
I would be happy if he bought Sup Forums from hiroshitmoot and the sjw mods

Yes and he was BTFO by Manlytears

twitter.com/search?q=notch&src=typd
The type of people insulting him are pretty gold

the only person that talks about manlyqueers is manlytears, fuck off you virgin faggot.

We're winning. Somehow, despite all the shitlords online causing hell and creating this viscous image, we are still winning.

Sad. :(

t. Microsoft alumnus

>what is the relationship between 4 & 8

But I don't think 12chan even exists anymore

Notch was a very lazy dev that became a billionaire thanks to Sup Forums.

He was hated for that but lately he has redeemed himself.

I'm still right though

Pretty sure billionaires have lawyers

this + pewdiepie better redpill the kids or all is lost

wtf I hate notch now

There's no such thing as backPEDOling

once youre tainted by the media, your mouth is gonna get tainted by tyrone

How will the left ever recover?

HNumaleGuy isn't very pleased!

He made the entire game basically by himself. How can you call him lazy?

The furries aren't pleased!

>Anyone who disagrees with my beliefs couldn't possibly be smart
The left are so pathetic.

>can be nsfw sometimes
His whole existence is nsfw

Holy fucking shit

>cryptofascist
what the hell does that mean? Is crypto-communism also a thing?

How new are you?

yes you crypto-kike

kek, let those assblasted mentally ill faggots whine.

If he manages to redpill the minecraft turbo autists we'll have a world capital and fifty jumbo KZs by tomorrow morning

Crypto is a very (((problematic))) prefix.

Pathetic.

REEEEEEEEEE

Fucking Mckill yourself faggot furries

>virtue signaling while wrongly accusing others of virtue signaling

Nice

The nastiest soyboy on the whole platform of twitter isn't pleased

crypto = hiding your powel level

the fuck is going on here

the right realized that using the tactics of the left is more effective than complaining about it

shut it down

I see a nice looking Spyker on the right. He sure has taste

>my potential Jewish ancestry
Which is another way of saying he is a Jew and it in fact wasn't at all a coincidence in the manner to which he's alluding.

t. Underager

Dont bring furries into this. We have been trying to get rid of this sjw bullshit ever since that cunt go rocket city fur meet cancled for saying she was going to show up and punch nazi furs.

True if big

HBomberguy is leading a harassment campaign against Contrapoints because she wants to talk about the Alt-Right

nigger

>*teleports behind myself*
>*nothin personelle kid*
>*kills self*

/Our Guy/

I have no problem with people saying it's okay to be black. It's okay to be any race, just don't be a nigger.

video relatred
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

>implying we would call 30 years of nigger cock a punishment and not a treat

haha, made you give me 10 (you's)
thanks bitchboy, i own your mind and your time

You don't need to wear your degeneracy like a badge. Everyone is a little bit degenerate but most people can keep it a secret. Why can't you?

oy veyyyy!!!! SHUT IT DOWN

(((Parkhurst)))
youtube.com/watch?v=aRl7OC1tvAw

Oh, please. He was always present on Sup Forums all the way back to viraling his game on Sup Forums. He has stated plenty of times that he absolutely hates "racism" though, and he wants to ban our way of talking from everywhere on the internet. He caves so easily to political pressure it's not even funny and he's a massive crybaby whenever people stop stroking his ego.

He makes tweets like these every so often for attention. He would be your first and harshest critic if someone accused you of being a bigot though. He's caught up between wanting to be liked and have friends, and wanting to push everyone around and tell them what to do. He has autism, just ignore it. I can't be the only one who remembers him claiming he would buy Sup Forums just so that he could keep us locked in a containment board and protect the internet from racism.

The only reply to this is

>So, are you saying it's not okay to be white?

Pls post results.

jesus christ we're reaching levels of dimensional bleeding never before seen!

there was a point where "thanks Sup Forums" or something was one of the messages that showed up when you start minecraft

Dude... Robocraft.

The "womandriving" comeback makes me guffaw every single time.

fucking hell, cuck face is real

Hope he loses his checkmark for this

12chan got incorporated into 47chan

>there was a point where "thanks Sup Forums" or something was one of the messages that showed up when you start minecraft

Wait... did he take that out? Last time I played was many years ago but I remember it being there. He didn't take it out, did he? Fucking hell what a traitor.

How is this even triggering people?
It's a non statement.

If I was a billionaire, I'd shit post all day
Or run for president and shit post from the White House

RARE
A
R
E

He doesnt own minecraft anymore you faggot

But user it's a good game. It's just old enough that the only people who still play it are autismos and children.

Because anti white racism is rampant.

>not playing for free w/ spoof accounts

What the hell is a Gator?

How different is 8ch pol?

>Trump
>Minecraft guy
>Oculus Rift guy
Why does Billionaires love Sup Forums?

Now I want to hear about the Ben Garrison journey, can someone give me the long rundown?

i never played it, but as a kid's game, what is so bad about it (minus Sup Forums's autistic rantings about what was supposed to be)? it encourages kids to be creative and think about things in a spatial context.

i think it's cool a neckbeard from Sweden made something like that kids can enjoy, and is living off a cool billion because of it.

Holy shit this cuck's redpilled?