Flip Flappers

Episode 1-12 stream is live right right now! Currently on episode 8.

Episode 13 PV: youtube.com/watch?v=KGclmyl9Rq8

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/qnAueUCuyMN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stream link
ustream.tv/channel/qnAueUCuyMN

Nobody wants to watch your stupid anime

I've been watching it all day

After watching the stream, I can safely say this anime is complete shit. The early episodes brought up tons of unrelated things and then dropped them. The animation drops significantly in the later parts. The dialogue is repetetive and poorly written. It starts off like it has a purpose but it doesn't, it's just a bunch of random shit thrown up hoping something may stick.
>let's rip off Mad Max
>let's rip off Eva
>story? what's that?
>Mimi!
Why couldn't the story be consistent? There's nothing here of substance. The characters are extremely shallow, boiling down to basically shouting names and screaming gibberish. There is no development, they just do things because they have to, for unexplained reasons. Most of the characters could be removed and it'd make zero difference, it's just a mess of an anime to copy shit and show off pretty, inane pictures. Terrible show. It deserves all the hate it's getting.

>posting his bait in both threads

Not bait if it's fact.

I actually agree.

Postcard collage pasta:

We're making a thank you image! The card will be a collection of images into one big image sent to them via Twitter using imgur. The due date for submissions is 12/30/16 at 9:00 am pst. Send all images to [email protected]

>Dimensions
600 by 600 pixels
>Why not here? it's an imageboard after all. we'd just have to reply your post.
Its hard trying to shitpost 24/7 to have to go around collecting images
>Why not real postcards? I want to send one. But there needs to be a campaign for it to mean something.
I'm not sure how this would be accomplished so I'm limiting it to digital.
>Who are we sending it to?
@binobinobi the directors twitter

>thank you card for a garbage, irredeemable anime

Sup Forums get out.

Just got this

Shit ending

Who cares about Flip Flap, it's got Over the Rainbow.

Nice

Not a meme. The music in this anime is almost as bad as the show itself.

I actually am not seeing "all the hate" that you are seeing.

Pleb detected

A shame the writing is so bad

Stop replying to obvious shitposts.

After the most recent episode everyone hates it. The stream is full of hate.

Really feeling that writer change, huh?

The single redeeming quality used to be the animation. Then episode 12 happened.

Thats literal memeing you cuck.

I noticed that if Succubus Papika had come earlier (before Cocona had gathered her resolve to find her own Papika) Cocona would actually play Smash Bros with her

Sayuri loves two things, stray cats and high-sodium cock.

ppmd kreygasm

Stop this fucking meme

>implying she's not all about that Doc Hitaka

Finally a screenshot I'm in.

Look at her eyes. You can really tell she's already coming undone mentally

Just look at her. This is the face of a wife that caught her husband cheating and decided to clean the house.

>Cockona

Thanks for the fun and dicks. Love you.

I-I drew a card for 3hz.

Gonna scan it and send to card user tomorrow.

I hope they like it...

Now I'm broken

Yep. She was desperately running from her problems there.

Never forget.

>Actually sending cards to the studio

Literally Sup Forums-tier shit

"Clean the house" with the childhood friend, huh?

get the fuck out, this thread is for flip flapping and fun.

Not bad! I'm working on mines and it will be full blown ink.

Shut up and go back to your Emilia. At least Team Flip Flappers had our fun flip flapping.

Cute.

The exact moment where he lost the world that meant the world to him

WHY IS YAYAKA SO COOL

Its not worth it user. They've made these threads into their own little hugbox.

The chat is on fire, episode 12 is great.

Papika actually ruined everything ever. She is the cause of all the shit in the show.

Mimi's eyes are a gradient of dark red at the top and gradually brightening red towards the bottom.
You see this light/dark contrast in her eyes everywhere except pure illusion, where it's a relatively solid colour like every other character

WELL GEE WHIZ, WHO COULD'VE THOUGHT THAT A THREAD ABOUT AN ANIME WOULD HAVE PEOPLE WHO LIKE THAT ANIME IN IT ?
I CERTAINLY DID NOT, AND NEITHER DID YOU!

>Get out of my safe space or else I'll project you like another show.

Not for liking the anime, for sending cards. Literally mocking the studio because their anime flops and pig gaijin dont buy it but still send faggy cards instead.

>you only like the show if you like it our way

Been saying since ep 1 she is shit. Too bad retard moe and shipping wars make her immune to criticism.

Papika did nothing wrong.
Papikana and Mimi ruined everything.

Please use this red pen to underline the part of my post that said that.

buy a boxset for every card they send that'll show em, big guy

Papika is papikana

Artists love it when people are inspired by their work and create art. Its the most flattering thing you can do. The director will enjoy the fact his obscure original production is getting enjoyed all over the world.

Hey faggot I'm also buying the Infinite set in February.

Look faggot, no one gives a shit if you make the director a little MS pain Eux or a thank you or anything. Just don't attach Sup Forums's name to it. If you absolutely must turn your appreciation into a cringy internet campaign, don't bring the rest of us into it.

Fuck off ACK.

Just fuck off already.

Flip flappers is literally the best anime of all time

No cancerous newfags, you fuck off.

>If you absolutely must turn your appreciation into a cringy internet campaign, don't bring the rest of us into it.

The rest of us, where exactly do you think you are? This is not some secret club, you are not part of some group. It is a bunch of strangers talking on an image board.

There is no fucking "Anonymous" there is no "Sup Forums," beyond the relationships we create between each other. Some of those strangers have decided to send cards, good for them. The internet needs less serious business and more fun

This amai bitch finally accepted her amainess and became the baddest coolest motherfucker in the process

What kind of reputation are you trying to uphold? Do you think anyone in Nipland thinks of Sup Forums as a place for serious anime discussion?

Fuck off.

Maybe next you can start a change.org petition for Flip Flappers season 2.

In the best case they will think reddit did it like with the Sup Forums collage.

Come on guys stop feeding the trolls. Every thread for every show will have them; this isn't anything new.

If you really want to, go for it. Send them money, start a company, do whatever the fuck you want. If its popular other people will join you. If your ideas suck then you will be alone

Thanks for the stream.

TY for the stream guys, that was rally comfy. The series is really damn good after all and the final episodes are way better than I remembered.

Thanks for the stream, was a lot of fun. I'm even more worried about the last episode now, though.

Good times my dudes. See you all later on

ARIGATO!!

Stream was great, enjoyed it even more than the first time around.

>m-m-muh internet tough guy reputation...

WHAT NOW

Thanks for the stream.

Now we wait for tomorrow

Thanks stream-kun

It has been an honor and privilege to watch the stream with you gentleanons.

Thanks based streamfag!

> It's truly, truly been a flip flapping path

Thank you, stream guy

10 HOURS

Good Mimi has brown eyes

Thanks for the stream, it was a blast, I knew the Yayaka henshin would be awesome.

See you guys on the other side and whatever happens, it was an honor experiencing this show with you.

Keep Flipping your Flaps forever.

Yayaka best girl

Now we sleep and wake up to the next episode.

Does anyone have a webm of the MUSCLE scene?

why not stream it again