How did The Boomers find Sup Forums?

stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/11/breaking-deep-state-attacks-q-user-with-nazi-smear-campaign-fake-q-postings-and-mega-user-on-q-user.html

I am having a really hard time imagining what their brains are experiencing right now.
Who did this to the poor people?
And why did they do this to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ3ZzH0q_Po
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ3ZzH0q_Po

just what the hell has been unleashed onto the internet

That guy is a fucking idiot.

Shoutout 2 Barb
#followthewhiterabies

I'm not sure how I find myself anywhere sometimes. My memory is slipping faster than my 401K in 2008.

Some jewtubers are profiting off of Sup Forums content and sending them in droves here

>Ya see all the swastikas and stuff on there? This is important. This is CIA, Deep-State, ANTIFA, probably Obama

>It's someone trying to sabotage Q poster

Holy fuck

Haha, so I’m “deep state” now??? Can someone honestly explain to me why this shit happens? Is this another dude like the Ancient Aliens dude who was posting all my shit on his blog?

I called him and left him a voicemail with my # to call me back, you know. It was his correct # too. He hasn’t yet. Who is this guy now?

to all the boomers in this thread.

It was YOU who bankrupted us. It was YOU who sold us out for cheap plastic Chinese junk. It was YOU who brought in 3rd worlders so you'd get cheap gov subsidized labor. And now it's my generations burden to clean this MESS up.

THIS. This retard. Find her on Twitter @tracybeanz

Good times create weak men.

Sadly the weak men are mostly boomer aged.

My father is a boomer and I have been surrounded by boomers in work and social life since I was young.
They are selfish and very self centred. Its all about money and having a good time with these people and damn the consequences.

I just think their fathers were too tired and worked long hours to deal with their shitty boomer children. I know the greatest generation in my family had no idea wtf to do with boomer aged decadence and degeneracy. They spoke about how fucked up it was and got snide remarks from boomers.

Good luck. You'll need it.

It was boomers that made it so you can sit on your fat ass all day and pretend like your life is hard. I bet your ungrateful ass has NEVER needed to pickle something you grew in a garden. Don't blame boomers on your poor life decisions, boy. Blame the jews!

I am ok with that.

As long as I do not have to take responsibility for my own actions.

We became mainstream because someone...

Couldn't follow 2 simple rules.

Holy fuck, they just found dude who murdered Kate Steinle guilty of possession of a firearm but NOT GUILTY of her MURDER.

And now the public defenders of the murderer are blaming the Trump admin on live fucking television, from the sanctuary of fucking CA.

Unfuckingbelievable.

>its always a false flag literally every time when it disagrees with my beliefs, but when one anonymous person makes an obvious typo, it's completely legitimate
Holy fuck you guys are retarded. I don't know what I expected from a containment board that thinks every mass shooting is a conspiracy, and that the earth is flat.

google algorithm seems to weight Sup Forums pretty heavily. common to see Sup Forums threads on the first page of google searches. stop pretending like Sup Forums isnt plebbit normie tier.

user and posts don’t leave the board, right?

If yes, HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE POSTING BLOGS ABOUT MY POSTS?!?!?!?

>Holy fuck, they just found dude who murdered Kate Steinle guilty of possession of a firearm but NOT GUILTY of her MURDER.

>The dude who murdered

You mean the guy they caught with the murder weapon after the fact.

What I want to know is what kind of faggot boomers do you retards know?
Every single man over 65 I've ever known has been based as fuck
Hates niggers, hates Jews, ex military, has actual and considers union-pension fucks pathetic
Tried to warn everyone about muh civil rights, literally had to be forced into integration at gunpoint
Shit makes no sense to me

Don't blame me, when I got there I was the only english speaker in my town.

>boomers make everything about themselves

They really are the worst generation.

>r-r-rules 1 & 2

>Every single man over 65 I've ever known has been based as fuck
>Hates niggers, hates Jews,

Well they managed to hand the world to the Jews on a silver platter so you're either incorrect about them hating Jews or Boomers are retarded(dysgenics) and did it by mistake.

Either way they should fry.

> a bunch of boomers with too much free time in their hands will be pols undoing

I’m gonna let you prove this isn’t your first time here and research the facts a little more, then get back to us.

They forsook future generations by arrogantly declaring to themselves that race doesn't exist, bloodlines don't matter. All that matters is making money and spending money. They were the perfect golem for the kikes to ride to victory over subsequent generations. They forgot who they were, where they came from, and they didn't give any shits about where they were going or where they were leading their offspring. Material wealth > everything else.

you ever see a guy like so old he has that permanant look of horror on his face
does anyone have the webm with this quote zooming in on bill clintons face

in fairness the 1965 immigration act happened while most boomers were kids. Really let's blame the "greatest" generation for both getting that passed and fighting those dastardly evil gnatzis. Can you imagine how terrible it would be if europe was full of blonde blue eyed people?

Not even Hitler was blonde.

i like how they set up endless numbers of ponzi schemes while selling out anything anyone foreign was willing to buy to the highest bidder and allowed the most corrupt jewish horseshit to entangle every bureaucracy and send the country absurdly deep into debt and then talk about ARE TAX DOLLARS when it comes to social security or medicare

>boomers make everything about themselves.

That is actually very accurate user.

boomers pls go

this topic is about laughing at newly arrived boomers in hopes of bullying them into leaving
your post makes no sense

ive never seen a boomer that can even hear the J word without having a breakdown

In public.

Holy fuck, this explains so much.
These are the people I am wasting my time on.

everywhere

we must all do our part to cover them in nigger kike and hitler

GTFO old bitch

how THE FUCK do boomers think they can take credit for literally anything besides selling out the future for themselves
DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO CAME BEFORE YOU WERE LIKE
WHO BUILT EVERYTHING FOR YOU
HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BRAINDEAD

They don't make a fuzz here.

How do you say DUDE WEED in old?

>also known as third eagle of the apocalypse and the co-prophet of these end times

they're always so concerned with titles. every boomer wants that fucking placard with their super special prestigious title

Literally talking to my therapist about this one leaf who posted about how boomers never admit wrongdoing or have real human regrets.

It's really a sight to behold, whatever kind of sorcery caused all boomers to be this way

>How did The Boomers find Sup Forums?
they thought our memes were funny, they found them on faceberg and tracked it back to us

No here we sorta can't fool them, like we can foreigners. There is an ocean between us and the swedes here. They know we're just meming and humor here is really really anti-pc. A lot of our shit here is really recylced fish nigger humor from the 80ies. I actually think this was a psyop here back then, to combat soviet influence.

It was simply about being so non PC as you possible could ever be and joke about everything, while over there everything was PC and so sad and serious.

Anyways you won't see big headlines about ebin nazi frogs here, people aren't that dumb either

Pic related was on the state TV here, this is this years russ obviously from here. On their russe bus they have moon man. It was 45 minute show about this and well comparing them to russ (graduation prank stuff) back in the 60ies

Even the 68'er communists here probably laughs of our shit

>the most severe hardship a boomer can imagine is having to grow food in a garden and preserve it
I suppose it's not surprising that you people consider thinking ahead to be such a tribulation.
Please try to get old and die without putting your hand in my pocket you boomer faggot.

O'Reilly called Sup Forums a far-left message board 10 years ago lol.

Haha, y’all I just watched this right after that guy Roy(?)’s video in this blog post... what in the actual fuck are these people talking about. The guy Roy is cute though, like I can’t even say anything about him. He streams himself in front of a map he tapes to the wall... it’s too much. I just don’t get it.

dude rev lol

I'm Millennial and the hard times made me more selfish. I've never felt connected to my peer group and was rejected because they wanted to be collectivist and hate individuality. I don't want to pay for the mess others made so I'm refusing to. I didn't cause a problem so I shouldn't have to pay high taxes to solve it. My goal is to make as much money as possible so I don't have to face the consequences of the new America. I was forced into this situation so I'm not facing the consequences at any cost.

Oh the times how they change, right anons?

My mom was a stay at home mom and pickled veggies all the time. She also sewed rips and tears in clothes and saved containers. I'm angry at Boomers for draconian laws and forced collectivism in the school system and I'm angry at Millennials for being collectivists who shun anyone slightly different. I was forced into this whole mess and whole situation and my only option out is pure selfishness.

Fuck You, You Ungrateful Little Shit. I Worked Hard To Get Where I Am Today, While YOU Would Rather Sit Around On The Ethernet All Day Instead Of Getting A Job! I Bought My First Car At The Age Of 16 For 40 Dollars. I Paid Off My College Tuition With My Summer Job That Paid About $2.50 An Hour, I Bought My First House At The Age Of 21. YOU Can Achieve These Things, Too, If You Stopped Complaining About MY Generation And Worked For It!

This post is exceedingly accurate

My father constantly tells me how "I gotta get you to teach me X" or "Hey how does Y on Facebook work" (and so I have to figure it out, even though I HATE normiebook)

You know how often I heard him say "Hey when can I teach YOU something about X or Y"?

Almost never, and he never seems to be thinking about what he could teach me.

He's a CFO with a credit rating so high Wells Fargo will no wait Insta-approve a business credit line for him but has never tried to help me develop my finances or credit, if anything he just throws a few NEETbux at me with no guidance.

Fathers are supposed to help build their sons up, not throw them to the wilds with almost no guidance, shrugging when shit sucks for them, perpetually focused on their own successes.

Whatever though, he was raised by his nigger maid growing up so none of this should surprise me.

they followed you newfags here, when you cracked them up with your hilarious racist memes

but look at how much they saved on televisions, so they could watch all of that quality late night programming and competitive kneeling

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i forward shitposts to my ma all the time, she hates it but i think she should know wat's really goin on

>And why did they do this to us?
The Jews have been here a long time, friend. They know better how this site works than the average non-shill user. They know what will really make us crack.

timestamp because I don't want to image search

t. millenial

Can you send her a photo of my cock?

>lmao i bet you never had a garden
probably not if the ones that grew up in your suburban tract house, you fat loaf of shit

I think their parenting was bad on a whole but my parents were exceptions. Truthfully my parents taught me a lot and sat down with me for many hours trying to teach me life skills and lessons. But because I was allowed out for hours by myself people take it to mean I raised myself. They also gave me so much to the point I was insulated from many struggles of this era. I just wanted to look self made so no one else tears down my success. I have to make myself look underprivileged just so that people can take me seriously and it pisses me off.

When larping goes too far

We invented the interwebs--nothing is beyond our reach....

I'm Millennial and see both Boomers as a whole and my own generation as enemies. I'm fiercely libertarian. I hate draconian laws, I hate the direction this country is in and I hate high taxes and financial regulations. I just want to escape the consequences of what other people in the past did at all costs. To do this I have to make money at all costs. I have no choice. It's either do this or live a life of pain and suffering. I sometimes want to ask God why He would put me in such a situation?

We CAN get rid of them

I've been here ten years now. Fuck off kiddies and kikes.

>How did The Boomers find Sup Forums?

They didn't. They don't post here. You're fucking retarded. The vast majority of boomers are in their 60s and 70s.

Some people made YouTube videos about the LARP before the storm thing, and then a bunch of boomers found our fruity little clubhouse.

Sup Forums is dying. The media sped that along by constantly talking about the site.

Anyone can find Sup Forums. It's not some guarded secret community anymore. People are catching on.

If for some reason in the future someone blames me individually for my generation they can take a hike and I will tell them I won't take their collectivist nonsense.

The 65 act was almost tolerable until it was expanded under george hw bush or clinton to go from 100,000 to a million per year. That and the reagan/bush amnesties really did this country in.

>Stand down stand down guys clear the channel

>10 years
Only?

can I get a quick rundown on all this qanon, CBTS, boomerposting, and other stuff?

Fucking Try Me, Tough Guy! I Served Two Years In The Army As A 88M.
What's A Timestamp?

Some say the 1924 Immigration Act and the 1917 Immigration Act is what started it because they barred lots of immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe. However they also severely barred immigration from Non European countries. They made those immigration acts because they didn't want American jobs being taken or pay being lowered.

The 1965 Immigration Act was a response to that. So if you want to go far back enough you can blame the people who made those immigration acts.

Most boomer's brains are set in such a way they can't understand Sup Forums.
I hope you enjoy dying a retirement home while shaniqua browses her iphone.

post in thread and i'll send

Weirdest conversation I've had in a long time was trying to explain to my 78 year old grandfather what a meme was when he asked me about the "hate frog" during the election. Recently he asked what was the deal with Richard Spencer and I just didn't have the energy to go into it so I just told him he's David Duke jr. 24 hour news stations were a mistake.

The 1924 and 1917 acts would have allowed for the influx of millions of rootless, penniless slavs and italians as well as bolshevik revolutionaries. The only rational objection to them would be if you are a member of the groups I mentioned, and wished to dispossess the anglo-german founding stock of the country. Then the irish and italians, who were irritate that they could not bring their extended families here, colluded with the jews to open the door to everyone.

now lookie here jimbo

it's not like this site is a big secret since 2016 election. I am sure there are lots of boomers pro trump or not ... lurking. I've no plans to ruin the fun here by posting

I've been repeating myself for months upon months. Pedowood had multiple females making videos about Sup Forums. Then you had a huge influx of christians. 90% of the christian posting is direct correlation with the influx of boomer posting. If you look at the CBTS threads and the pedowood threads there is a strong connect to christcuck posting. Prior to 2015 I didn't really have any issues with christians because they kept to there one thread. Now its pretty fucking bad they are insane.

You say that like us NEETs have something better to be doing

>Boomers are online
>News is online
>Boomers read news online
>Online news talks about Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>HUR HOW DA BOOMRS FIND 4CHIN
Fuck I dunno OP. That is a good question. Maybe Google?

I haven't seen my dad in 20 years.

Then who was phone?

@151534626(OP)
>muh secret club

>they're always so concerned with titles.
ya like Nazi, LGBTBRAAAP, trap, and of course your favorite, 'faggot' which you probably get called a lot.
>that fucking placard with their super special prestigious title
what? a degree? a prestigious award? a nobel prize? Naw fuck that shit right?
>takes another bong hit
>gobbles some dudes ballz for rent
>shoots heroin
You know so much better.

I just want the fucking normies to leave

>Please try to get old and die
he probably will. Meanwhile, you'll probably be found bloated in your basement at a young age with your shitstained pants around your ankles several weeks later only because a neighbor smelled your corpse. Not because anyone cared about you enough to come over and share some nice marmalade or pickled cucumbers.

If Q user was right and people couldn't handle the truth, the easiest way would to be red pilling them a little at a time. Such as letting them see all the "crazy conspiracy theories" on Sup Forums that they would otherwise never hear about in liberal echo chambers of social media... And then notice how those "conspiracies" keep turning up true. Eventually, they'll start to think critically when they see the news. If you can't take it go to one of the other chans. Pic unrelated.

this tbqh, most Sup Forumstards have never even had a job but LARP on here about their struggles

they are the least hard working generation in the entire history of the planet
they have bragged about how hard they work more than anyone in the entire history of the planet

Real men do great shit to do it, not for accolades.

In your view, people write music to win grammys. Yea ok