Varg BTFO American wh*Tes

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

How can they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's nice when 2 sub groups of Nazis larpers fight each other.

>Americans
>White

Take it from me, there are no legit white people here. We're all mutts.

>American
>wh*Tes
Come again?

dammit I was just about to make this thread

L0000000000000000000000L

Holy kek. Amerimongrels B T F O.

>Great grandmother was German
>Left the fatherland alone
>Married an Irishman

Is he right about me?

Varg is /ourguy/. The dude literally posts on /leftypol/ every day. He openly called this forum a shitstain populated by class cuck subhumans. He called the aut-shite useful idiots of kike banksters, which is 100% truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ

ABSOLUTELY BASED

SHEEEEEEEEP

MURDOCH MURDOCH FAGGOTS BTFO

Always found it funny that the female character had brown eyes.

WHAT DO U GUYS MEAN LOL

AMERIKEKS CONFIRMED DESCENDANTS OF DRUNKS AND LITERAL RETARDS AHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHA BTFOOOOO XDDDDDD

This man is a washed up metalhead who murdered a guy because he didnt like him. I never understood his worship on this board. Also in a response to his video, If we are a nation of failures how is our country the best on earth even with a 48% minority count and jews trying to empower shitskins and take away white rights? Because we are the best and we will continue to be the best even after varg dies of alcoholism and opoid abuse. We still have firearms and we maintain all positions of power in the producer states, the true america is not what you see in hollywood or the nightly news, its not the coastal regions and the places run by (((them))) and their monkey pets, its the heartland.

He's right about that. Most white people have a shit ton of weapons and ammunition here.

being american is just a mindset. there is no other condition for being an american. no ethnic, cultural, religious, or historic requirements (obviously not being a terrorist and whatnot too but you get my point). As long as youre pure european and break the conditioning and mindset he's talking about in this video, you're good.

How many of these threads are we going to have today?

This kills the 56% meme

>the average European-American is not 100% white

Okay? We already know that.

>we are the best and we will continue to be the best
Keep thinking that.

As time passes I think of myself and my people more on racial terms than nationalistic ones. What happens when being American means nothing? Has it happened already? Anxious to cut out my piece of the pie. Someday we will have to, with military force. See the fall of the USSR and Yugoslavia.

Don't buy the meme. Most of us are. 23andme. It's cheap.

>tons of niggers and mexicans, due to obvious reasons
>therefore every american is 50% white

I mean some of the meme images are funny but I hope Europeans don't actually think this...

>White American IQ: 103
>Norwegian IQ: 98

This entire video is just damage control trying to conveniently explain how Europeans can be economically inferior yet genetically superior at the same time

I really really like this picture is there one without mongrel face?

Don't be a degenerate

Collectively, White Americans have among the highest average IQ in the world.

Haha epic

Says the euro cuck, Ill be bere on my 24 acre property with a beautiful wife 4 children 2 german shepards and my livestock. My county is 100% white, everyone goes to church on sunday and i havent seen a non white irl in over 7 years. Make sure to spread your wives and daughter legs wide enough to accomidate all of muhammeds friends or you will be accused of a hate crime.

literally you

i dunno

White americans are fat, stupid, and have no culture.

What else is new

How many times must it be pointed out.

>"This video was made in response to certain people in the US Alt-Right movement, to counter their anti-European rhetorics. If you are a normal sane European-American, remember that most Americans are not like those losers, and many are indeed high quality individuals."

>falling for the most blatant d&c campaign in history
do people genuinely think that this meme isnt perpetuated by shills the most?

I wonder if the same thing happened to Australia. Are Norwegian descendants in Australia all criminals/poor people/drug addicts/etc?

He then went on to "like" self-hating American comments

I don't disagree with Varg on pretty much any of these points.

The United States was founded on political Liberalism, which does not recognize any one 'nation'. The country only lasted strong until recently because it sustained a relatively ethnically homogenous population, i.e. all European despite being of various origin.

European countries have longer histories and native peoples inextricably tied to the land. Once they adopted political Liberalism like Americans have, which recognizes people only as "humans" or "citizens" the seed was planted for its deracination and destruction.

>europe is dominated by drunks and retards
wow you sure showed us

He explains why you are materially successful in the video, dummy. Your entire culture revolves around greed, money, and materialism. It's no wonder you are the richest country. You're also the most spiritually empty, mentally Ill, physically Ill, and stupid. Material wealth comes at a price and we see the price in your country.

stop sperging

America was founded as a nation of free white persons of good character. Every adaption to this following the reconstruction has been a debasement of our principles

Don't you have anything better to do, like watching a Nigerian or Syrian immigrant fuck your wife?

Lol i wonder which ameribro made varg so mad

>read some harmless americhad bantz
>get so butthurt you launch into a 6 and a half minute tirade about american degeneracy
>literally resort to leftist talking points about how we "stole" native american land
why are yuropoors so fragile?

There is a key point Varg hasn't touched on here which amazes me.

Lucky Luciano changed the direction of USA in modern times by corporatising criminality. Organised Criminality itself become in essence
a business entity that could be dealt with in the boardroom. This Organised crime was an amalgamation of Italians and Jews,
This was extremely profitable for all involved, it also unleashed and unbound much of the corporate cowboyism you see running rampant in the USA today.
It also allowed the global drug industry and the complete and utter corruption of politics in the USA even to the point of the assassination of one president and the flagrant pedophilia and criminality of another.

The USA is not a corporate dictatorship like the left claim, its actually and factually the world's largest narcostate.

The absolute nerve of Amercians pointing the finger at Mexico and calling them drug dealers and criminal is mind boggling.
Its even to the point a drug queen can go an topple and assassinate the leaders of other soveirgn countries and laugh about it.

Jesus, what a faggot. Why are European men so effeminate?

Literally you

Did he slip on some kecthup whilst eating a cheeseburger?

I'm not denying that it was implicitly a nation of free white persons. This was understood through early immigration acts. That's why it lasted for so long. But that is nowhere enshrined in any real authoritative founding document. Constitution? Declaration of Independence?

Political Liberalism on the whole does not recognize nations but atomized individuals. It is only now that we are being inundated with unrestricted immigration. Liberalism is stable in proportion to some sort of founding homogeneity of the population.

Our greed extends to far more than just money you ambitionless cretin, it's also about being greedy for liberty and better, happier life for yourself and your loved ones

finally an amerimutt tells the truth

mongol'd

American attention spans eh, he already said it was Richard Spencer.

Now tell me, who is more effeminate: Varg or Richard?

Yes and that's exactly why you're 56% white and collapsing in a mere 250 years.

goes to church

Are you even allowed to post here? Wouldnt want a bobby raid on your cottage would ya? They could arrest you for wrong think or possession of a stick without a warrant, dont disturb the kings peace mate.

AYO STOP BEING A FATHER

Varg, you're also more effeminate than I am, faggot.

>My county is 100% white

Varg is so stupid lmao

>Can't accept his culture is soulless, materialist, money grubbing
Even your Christianity is an empty void of money making.

Varg seems like he's just a contentious faggot.

speak for yourself nigger

I'm only a couple generations removed from Germany

You could apply many of those things to Europe as well. Please tell me how spiritual you are and how mentally straight you are. I see many of the same problems in the wealthy Western European countries that I see here.

Varg is not a communists you absolute mongrel.

He really comes off about as smug as an NPR "reporter"

Wait... so if you are a drunk in Norway you are locked up forever but you can murder someone in cold blood and be out in just a little while?

Yes, because your culture and values have been exported here since your reign as a super power. But if you've ever been to Europe, you'd know we are nowhere near as extreme as you.

>White births last year are majority
>open muslim hater president elected to deport mexicans and build a wall
>racist white working class control majority of weaponry in case of collapse
MEANWHILE www.express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066

My great grandfather was a Norwegian drunk who abandoned my great grandmother and her children.

He's not wrong, he's just a shortsighted faggot for thinking people's children can't redeem themselves and make something of their lives. I suppose Australian's aren't successful because they started as a penal colony right Varg?

>20-80%
So in reality they don't have concrete numbers.

>Amerimutt projecting
Feels good to have a solid identity, culture and history and to be in my native home that me and mine have milder as much as we have been molded by it.

god dammit you niggers dont buy one from 23andme theyre horribly innacurate. do your fucking research like a real autist you fucking normies theres so many better tests out there. start with natgeo and livingdna theyre cheek swabs (soft cell tissue much more genetic material) have more specific country results, and actually give privacy guarantees in their contracts. livingdna is $99 on sale so dont give me the poorfag excuse.

Don't think varg would be into congregating on a board run and frequented by tranny faggots.
leftypol is peak degeneracy.

Of course, it is the American's fault you are doing bad. Who else is to blame? Jews? Christians?

No sense of personal responsibility. Always someone else's fault. And you wonder why your nations have stagnated and declined while America remains on top of the world.

"white" americans have no identity, hence why they hide behind something so vain as "white"

hence why they are so desperate to cling to their mutt heritage
>I'm 1/64 irish, 2/31 indian and 1/40 german

>criminal is lecturing me on how American settlers were criminals

Black culture is souless, materialist and money grubbing thats why its not accepted in my community.
Catholics are money centric, im not a catholic.
The jews really are dividing pol with this america is not white meme, im afraid to say it but pol is lost.

>but muh based paganism.

We seem to be doing pretty well for being criminal mongrels.

The way I see it, fuckwits like Varg are trying to justify how and we we surpassed their countries so quickly.

Blowing up anarchists and trotskyshites is a celebrated Communist tradition. Have you ever heard of the Spanish Civil War?

And tell me Sven, what is the great Swedish identity of today?

Vikings from a thousand years ago? That is about all you got.

did you mold the muslim sex gangs or are they molding you?

stop using my country's pitiful state to make yourself feel better about your own problems. its unproductive.

ask yourself: would you ever describe the uk the way you did if you weren't comparing it to america? stop letting nationalistic pride eclipse the cancer rotting the west from within, and remember, 20 years ago we were 80% white

From many parts of Europe, The whites who left were a higher quality from those that stayed. Infact America rejected alot of people from europe, The U.S had quite a strong filter on immigration before the 1960s

As opposed to Swedish identity which is what exactly? Fermented fish? Great culture their user.

so close

he fails to mention most European immigrants came to America due to poor living conditions in Europe and the government was giving away land here

Your ignorance is not my burden. Go pray in your soulless megachurch built 20 years ago for some culture.

Or steal it from black americans, as is white american tradition.

OUR COMRADE

>because of the laws in Europe, I can't use the merchant meme, so i use this instead.