FUUUUUUUCK Sup Forums BTFO

FUUUUUUUCK Sup Forums BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0
Dude wrecked himself then contracted everything in the second verse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kF4Ts6VLZD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha yup Sup Forums has no arguments

At least the whole first half introduces normies to some redpilled points of view they've probably never even considered

>but I'm not racist

racist is a anti-white shush word fron the jew.

This song is not actually based at all like the conservacucks and repulican rhinos want you to think. The second verse is meant to destroy the points the fat 56% man made and make ot seem like he is the victim and that whites are just the oppressors who sont understand these niggers with puppydog eyes. Fuck you and your shit propaganda. Stand for yourself you weak fat man, and dont let some nigger who has a longer detention record than my daily grocery list dictate your beliefs.

Also thats a knockoff maga hat so I know this shit is fake.

More oven dodger propaganda. SAGE goes in all fields.

The second verse never actually destroys whitey's points. The black guy just admits to being a loser and then talks about his feelings.

Everyone already knows the tired old excuses that blacks have for being bums, but the white point of view on the issue is branded racist and then censored or rejected.

I think this is a net positive because it introduces some of whitey's red pills in an easy-to-swallow format that people will accept.

>having a dialogue
>that's actually a monologue

jesus wtf

Normies will omly see the blackies points and disregards the whites points. Its the way the song is created and how the video progresses. Thats why he is rapping after him, and how it shows them hugging it out like he made some point when he didnt. Also the white guys points were weak and sounded like some soyboy from starbucks wrote it for him to say. Sagging pants, 2pac? Thats the best you got? Come the fuck on.

white person speaks...well ok I guess

black person opens with "you can't say nigger cuz ur not black"

how could you listen past that?

You go grocery shopping daily?

I actually didn't.

Weekly I mean lol. Whoops

Of course. I eat all of the food in the house each night.

Lots of diet coke refills

>The second verse never actually destroys whitey's points. The black guy just admits to being a loser
This, all the nigger does is make up excuses.

stop posting this

sage

>You don't know about no Kool-aid

Deep.

I don't give a fuck if it's a white dude doing it, rap is the worst form of music and I wont' listen to any of of it by choice.

Niggers always make excuses for their shortcomings. Yeah people have gotten abused in this world, but no one is here to help you besides your own people. Even if you're struggling, that's no reason to have a pity party for yourself nigger.

You shoot each other in record numbers. You abandon your children to single mothers. Own up to that niggers, that isn't whites' fault. The days of playing calvin ball where you can just make up shit are over.

Yeah I agree its bias.

Normies are gonna believe what they want to believe anyway. There's never gonna be a rap song that suddenly removes all of their twisted beliefs and conditioning in 3 minutes. I think it's better to slowly reveal red pills for the intelligent people and the skeptics who may have otherwise been on the fence to think twice about the issue. If it takes hugs and kisses and letting the black guy whine about his feelings at the end of the video, then so be it.

At least one of you are still around in britstan. I took a trip to London in 2013 and it took me a week to find a native Englishman :( I met him near a grocery store after picking up some food for the night with my wife. That was the only time I spoke with a man with a native accent there. All I saw was americans, asains, and niggers. So sad

Normies are like a school of fish, thats all they will ever be. Its hard to accept but most people are just not strong enough to think for themselves

I'm a first generation American. 1 side of grandparents (not Jewish) harshly experience WW2. I grew up lower middle class. I grew up going to mostly black schools. I was Chad Thundercock in HS. I've had and made lots of friends throughout every facet of it. I made a lot of wrong decisions, and experience a lot of life in a very very short period of time. I voted for Obama, and for Trump last election...

Why the boildown guys? Why? When you get through that question you'll realize that you are solely responsible for your actions and that your actions are solely reflected in the society you live in. You're all on your own, beside those who you can actually count on. The comforts allotted to you by Western culture is a keepsake worth dying for against any tyranny in any form. Reality is a bitch, then you die.

>Voted for obama
56% face

big bank take little bank

England is gone my dude its beyond repair without a cleansing, I'm in Northern Ireland though completely different story. Its funny though the divide between Christians kept the ''country'' Christian; 98% White; Gay marriage outlawed. Brother Wars destroyed Europe

Lol, what a load of bollocks. Did you not leave your hotel room lard arse? I went to London last week from Plymouth. As soon as I got to Victoria station i went to co-op and an English lady served me. Not that hard to find when you actually go places, also most of the foreigners you see on the street are tourists like yourself.

>the reality is we shouldn't say it but we do but that doesn't mean you can say it.
deep

>listen to this rap music
>it’s enlightening

I was there for 2 weeks and stayed in london and outside for a bit. But im serious, I went out on the town with my wife and we werre shocked.

let me leave you dumbshit idiots mudbrain elbow chasing retards with this. If it's your reality, defend it, but it needs to be your reality.

The fuck? I don't even have this picture in my meme folder... Posted a picture of Jaden Smith.

everything he said was true though lmao

Both sides are rapped by the same nigger who isn't in the video.

>Muh gramama be a slave and shit

No she fucking wasnt you ignorant god damned worthless fucking monkey.

>First part brings up several legitimate points
>Then turns him into a retarded idiot strawman to make it easier for "da black mayne" to tear down whitey

I know but his arguments where dumbed down so the black dude would come out ''Woke''

This video is being shared on my facebook like crazy.

LOL wow so the first guy actually makes great points.

Second guy is like, "No but i think about my slave ancestry and it makes me have to sell drugs".

Literally there's like no argument there, I can't tell if the writer was trying to achieve this or not. Yes duh they're both the black guy rapping, but he makes better points against his own culture than for it.

The white goy had terrible points. Muh 2pac muh sagging pants

Its like a soyboy wrote this in a local starbucks on his expensive macbook air

remember in my freshman year this biracial girl, her mom was black and her dad was white and she would always call me "Nigger lips" and call me "Burnt" so do you say that stuff to your mom who is black?! And what's crazy is that whenever ppl were talking crap about white ppl she'd be like "well I'm black so it doesn't matter" like what? And then when ppl were saying noise about black ppl "oh I'm white so I'm lucky" like dawg come on.... I told the principal who is white btw and she specifically told me "Stop making false accusations, do you want me to tell your mom about your grades?" LIKE WHAT??? I'm talking about a serious issue and your turning it on me? And then she had the nerve to say "If you don't want to be here, then why are you here?" I need to stop before I blow up Bruh

>nigger detected

he has a numale beard

>angry black man still blames white man, but sticks around anyway.

bump

Like worshipping Tupac and dressing like a retarded asylum inmate from the 50s helps you get ahead in life?

>don't know bout no fried chicken
Indeed.

>first half of the song lists legitimate examples of how 90% of nigger problems are their own fault
>second half is just "WE DINDU NUFFIN"

omg this shit is so #WOKE

This would have moved me when I was a 15 year left-wing nigger who was uninformed by the likes of niggaz like Tupac and Chomsky.

I KNOW BETTER NOW

>white guy stays calm and collected
>nigger chimps out and throws the table
Nice.

Whoa. What are the jews up to this time?

Seems like they replaced a picture of Jaden Smith with a picture of Paddock and his brother and the powerpuff girls. What did they mean by this?

>I'm not racist, my sister's boyfriend's black

Also, the "white guy" is right about 2pac. Him and Biggie both - if they hadn't been shot they'd just be more big name rappers from the 90s, not the fucking Greatests of All Time.

I say this as a former fan of this awful "music". It's complete and utter drivel.

why does he rap like a black man? That is clearly not his real voice/accent. Is this cultural appropriation? Is this man a racist?

I assume the knockoff hat is intentional since I'm pretty sure that proceeds from genuine hats go to Trump's campaign or whatever else related to Trump.
How else do you avoid the cuck cart?

>You gunna stand for this country NIGGER

>

Eminem is no longer white, according to that video.

I am happy with that.

Some black dude’s perspective

youtu.be/kF4Ts6VLZD4