One Roy Moore accuser admits making it up

He's going to win in a landslide.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/30/cop-accuser-breitbart-interview-unsupported-claims-moore/

>unsupported
>lies
>borpflart
>working this hard to defend pedos
just like God damned dolan. imma go get high off my face im so glad this place is dying and getting paywalled. you people have no fucking clue what youre doing. just like the christ killers. you do have an idea though. but your blood lust and usury have you post otherwise. your flag literally means "satan". and nothing else. where's epstein?

who are you to question anyone's sexual preference?

who are you to breed nephilim

Niggers gona nigg

kys fag. The entire case against him is a fucking sham. The real perverts seem to be the liberals.

i will never submit to you. nor your theories. nor anything you say. answer my questions
>defending Christ killers

Bump.

propagandist. putin pedo bot. for the record i said american flag is satan. dont know why but i thought op had a frog flag for a sec. but guess what. america means "winged serpent" anyways. my flag? the canadian one? upside down is a satanic pentagram. republigoyim party logo has same fucking stars on it. nobody wants to fix any problems. just be led by assholes and get fat and lazy and rape little kids. by circumcision or whatever other method. it's sickening. it's old as fuck. it's pagan as fuck. yet here we are. still. 6000 years later. being molech whores

John McCain needs to get raped by his brain tumor

dear GOD with the way this is unravelling and when moore wins it might be as good as trump winning.

why do you think you are immortal? other than money. i want to know a half decent reason why you became a fan of his. why you attack the people and things you do. start figuring out from where all deaths and all sins came from. im trying to stop pedos. and stop anybody from being unnecessarily burned in the furnace. start listening

>its the gay sperg episode

youre fucking damn right it is. either defend pedos. i will set aside your lies and projections as i am doing that anyways right now by not acknowledging it. or tie a millstone around your neck and jump off a bridge

Bump, the polls are close, within a 0.8 percent difference

Go join nambla freak

>admits to slander

is she sued into the ground yet?

good. i never knew that. thought he was winning by ten. i never would have checked. your approval ratings are shit and you always say everything is fake except the fake kikes. so everything is confusing. but good to see youll lose now. just like the special elections and 4000 indictments and world war three and the third temple youre building

>no proof
>faked signature
Anyone had a doubt he is innocent? I hope ths makes it into Alabama mainstream news quickly

going by this scuzz pit you'd think pedophilia is an ultimate virtue

Fpwp

i honestly dont care about any of this. EPSTEIN

all memes are shit and so is your mom

He should probably just come out and say something humle like "i'm not angry with her. Just saddened by the fact that she felt she needed to lie."

he wont. that would require morals

Well your dad touched me when I was 10 so you better go fuck him up

noice

Is the gay flag poster dying of AIDS or somehting? Kek he is so incoherent

to hell in a handbasket. there is no accountability here. enjoy it while it lasts. it is the reason maybe six jews will be posting after NN scrapping. nobody else. enjoy your aids. always do the opposite to what the unclean frog board says

Are you having a stroke?

please respond with something somewhat original or meaningful

top kek! Degenerate queer speaks of morals. Rotting in hell for eternity is gonna suck.

>pedo allegations
>a party with right side up stars and whose opponent of which has no pedo allegations
>defends the second guy and says the guy who attacks the first thing is going to hell
you do what is popular. i do what is right

I called it. Knew that cunt was lying her ass off. Fucking Alabama. Nearly 60% black.

>you do what is popular. i do what is right
No, you do what is gay. I do what is right.

>S9xXjK7u
33 replies and 15 of them are this triggered chucklefuck.

This just in! Roy Moore caught with Japanese exchange student. Does anyone else have any evidence to share?

>i will never submit to you. nor your theories
You're the only side with theories m8, as you have no evidence.

i got that a little backward but you know what i mean. you whine about hear say. and do nothing but. no court cases. epstein one thrown out because of threats. allegedly. same reason for the attacking anybody. trump smells to high heaven. putin's pedophilia is right on camera. best buddies. that right there is enough. epstein lives next door to pedo a lago. this is why everything is happening the way it is. grabbing people by their genitals is NOT locker room talk and is disgusting. and is the only real definition of sodomy there is
>antichrist will have no regard for the women of his people
>most think this means a homo
>he might be closeted because made out with pence; who isnt; tory smith
>in reality means to fucking grab a hold of their leg stabs and in an unconsensual rapist sodomite fashion
>makes fun of everybody
>is a clown
>cant take shit but dishes it like no tomorrow
no wonder a fat faceless site would support such a twat. nobody else does. nobody ever did. only jews

>only jews
see

Who the fuck would ever touch that filthy quadroon coon?

i didnt read the replies to me. theyre the most poisonous bullshit projecting lies ive been hearing since i was shat out

Many AIDS meds may have side effects including psychosis.

she was a cop back in the day and claimed she was tasked with keeping him away from the school girls. She made it up to hurt him because her brother was a drug dealer he prosecuted.

NO! A sheboon lied about being raped/molested by a white man?! Call Al Sharpton to fix this, he will go all Tawana Brawley over it.
No we don't but we also do not use the word for something that is not pedophilia. You do know a pedophile is attract to prepubescents, and not teens. We leave that perversity to you fudge packers.

you just crap out little tests of your ouija board and base the results on the numbers it makes or posts. Job cursed his own birth. this notion that we must do what you do. or die. is retarded. Christ is life. everybody makes babies and dies. myself included. but when even alleged pedos pop up all over and begin to openly rule. that smells like a smoke screen. and put here for punishment. i take no meds. i dont believe in mental illnesses. i could be having sex. like you do? like you dont. i havent for years. chose not to. have you? does this make it different or matter? i push truvada because it an heroes near vaginas and i dont want men dying of pox box and aids when they think theyre funny and smart and are fucking pedos. in which case you usurp. and it's not your job. when you type all i see and hear and smell. are queefs

where are your tax returns? hiding nambla stuff?
>sign of the covenant is not ok

She's a cop but bother her brother and her son are drug pushers. And she had to escape into the third person to deny that she uses drugs, which is a psychosomatic response that a shameful guilty person who is a fucking cop would do when they lie about using drugs.

>psychosomatic
delete all references to freud and the entire industry he started. for as much as we knock the past (im a social democrat and even i line up all these things), NOBODY would talk like Sup Forums. right up until freud and hitler. all these retards like plato and aquinas and neitsczhe come along and fucking shit up the place. no job is paid lower than a philisopher. it's not hard. frogs. or Christ

Dems gonna be some salty tears alright. Can't wait.

bump to piss off the fag

Is this thing a bot generating word salad?

let's make america great again