Press F to pay respects for the 44 submariners

The search for the 44 submariners is officially done. After two weeks, they are officially left for dead.

They were good soldiers. Men and women doing their job when 2 missiles by either China, UK or USA hitted them. They were murdered and this is an act of war, but we our military is so weak and our leaders so submissive that after 30 years of constant -inner- boycott to our Armed Forces, we cannot do anything about it. The last thing that is left to us, is to remember them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlao_UE2_T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

F
alklands

What?

They are alive. They just can't find them because they are in Antarctica with the Nazis in Hollow Earth

S
I hope it was us that got you but I doubt it

RIP

Malvinas is real

Oh you did not!

Probably, since you bought an Israeli anti-missile Iron Dome for the Malvinas, so there's obvious tense down here that you brits up there probably don't know shit about.
I guess the only reason they do not want to tell us who did it is because we should respond with war, but we can't in our state.

You are just pieces of shit. Nothing else to add. I hope UK gets Islam'd completely, your inbred country did nothing but serve as a Judenstaat. That was your only achievment. No kikes, no industrial revolution, no industrial revolution, no UK's influence and power.

excellent post, bong

Calm down I was only having a go.

Genuinely, it's quite sad, but then you guys had cut the fuck out of your navy so it isn't surprising.

2 missiles hit it? I thought it had a woman captain that fucked up and now is kill

>He didn't even consider we could be the attackers

dont worry bro he is already got full cucked by muhammed they can't even buy forks because sjw's and faggots says its dangerous and just by looking someelse in the eye can cause you 10 year in prison while muslims can rape 10 year old girl to death and half of UK still support their rape cause it's in their culture. right now UK and %90 of europe is living breathing cuck machines.

Really sorry for your lost tho. Hope it cause some after effect and woke people who pick cuck leader and suprass your military.

THE FALKLANDS ARE BRITISH

S
Like i give a shit about a bunch of subhuman scum.
Falklands forever british.

Rule Britannia Britannia rules the waves

h-he hitted me daddy. i-it hurt.
as long as kirby puckett is still alive I don't give a shit.

S

Sank by a nork sub

>hitted

>they were good soldiers
If you're trying to correct and polite then say sailors. They were sailors.

Dumb Argies making fools out of themselves again...

F
alvinas

S

That's payback for the bloody Falklands you Argie bastard.

Top bantz

F
Hoping it was quick.

What proof do you have that they were shot down? Lol

Holy fucking kek

Rather on the nose old chap! God save you.

One theory is that the news of the submariner's demise was delayed in order to send an esoteric message to the elites and those who are "illuminated." This one guy on youtube has discovered what he calls "unified code theory." There's all these esoteric messages coded into media and it has something to do with how reality works. Basically, the elites get to know how reality really works and we don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=zlao_UE2_T4

Not to worry, Dahnald. Those submariners are alright. I had to disable their transponder systems due to the sensitivity of my mission.

It took some convincing, Dahnald, but I finally got them to realize the importance of the fabled Atlantigates. As I search the sea floor for the ruins of the damned city of the depths, my newfound friends wait eagerly for a share of the spoils.

Their power will change the world, Dahnald. The Atlantigates will be found.

>the Malvinas

People in this country have turned extremely sensitive against all kinds of violence and downright oppose it, my father has always hated the commie shits since he actually lived when the fuckers bombed the train station and train tracks to kill innocents, according to him the military dictatorship wasn't bad, it brought order to the street and crime basically dissapeared, however nowadays people seem content with letting the corrupt politicians steal all the money while public order is a complete mess also the left has vilified everything right wing spearheaded by the mother of Plaza de mayo, whose sons were terrorists and they complain that they got killed.
So yeah communists have managed to sway public opinion their side and the public heavily condemms everything fascist related since the evil nazis meme

sinking into crushing darkness knowing there is nothing you can do must have been something else

Can you maybe try explaining it to me in English?

>> Allowing woman in submarines

They asked for it, poseidon doesnt like menstrual blood

I hope you are underage. Because it's not only poor bait, but you also look retarded. Everything has its time and place. But then again, you are a nation of inbreds and that resonates not only on the ugliness of your people I see.

Shouldn't have came to close to the Falklands argies xoxo

>inbred shitskin argies cant operate subs

truly pathetic """"nation""""

>Expecting serious and thoughtful responses on Sup Forums

Too soon, James

>Uk
>Talking shit about other militaries

pic related is the average "British" soldier today

That's your average Brazilian today

Extra bangers for the bong.

F

It was hit by 2 torpedos. Also, we could operate countless of old equipment and still present battle in the 80s to your Jewish rotten nation. So much battle that in your schools they teach you that we had higher chances of winning, LOL.

Fucking keked!

must be a glitch in the matrix... a few weeks ago there were a bunch of threads up about how they FOUND it???

F

If there's a failed nation, that's Britcuckistan.

You can see clearly 3 incredibly high sounds. The first two are clearly explosions. MSM is saying that those are inner explosions but that is impossible because If there was a problem inside, the submariners would have had enough time to sound an alarm or get help. It was external explosions. The third "wave" of sound is an inner explosion, probably the batteries or other technology inside once it made contact with the water and the two torpedos broke it.

>All these assblasted argie bargies

p-pls no bulli

Luckily we still have the privilege of having three meals a day

Kek, stay buttblasted bong

F

No nation should have to suffer an attack without being able to strike back and avenge their fallen.

Imagine for a moment being a dumb favela ape and having to resort to copying an insult in an earlier post almost word for word

So your evidence is, "There were a couple loud sounds." This somehow makes it okay to accuse the US or China of what is literally a declaration of war? Uh.. Yeah I don't buy it. Btw you're never getting the Falklands back.

They found a signature that they thought was it, it wasn't.

lol

delet it...

>Be britbong
>Make fun of Argentine for losing a submarine
>Meanwhile have your country under American military occupation

F
I have tons of respect for the sailors below the waves in those steel coffins.
May those men Rest in Peace.

English is not my second language as I was born in a German colony here, so I can't speak it so fluently as Spanish or German. The sound was perceived in the location of the last seen position of the submarine. After that sound, we lost communication with it.

China and Argentina are at constant tension because of their pirates. They have illegal fishers here and sometimes they come with protection. As I said, it is clear it was UK.

Also, the Malvinas ARE ours. Go fuck yourself, irrelevant country fill with faggotry.

>Being a Brazilian subhuman

>Being enslaved by your former colony

>be Brazilian
>make fun of bongistan
>meanwhile you cities are laid siege by criminal gangs and your resources are drained by MNC’s

Most of them were niggers from the north provinces

Idgaf

God you're a right load of self-pity scousers!
Brush yourselves off and get back to it!

You idiot, it doesn't matter the skin colour here or the race. It was done against our country. If you don't have a heart for the 44 submariners, at least understand our honour is being harmed by not being able to do anything.

>argie honour

Keep it short and simple, otherwise it's monkey brain will have a hard time comprehending it

>Be britbong
>Base your knowledge of the world on internet memes

should have bought American subs

Kek it's funny to see bongs get their feelings hurt - that is, if you're not a leaping muhammed

>*larping

I know you probably don't know what honour is. What a disgusting nation. To be the advocate of the devil, though, I think the history of your people is stained by the heavy Jewish influence on your politics/economics/foreign relationships, i.e. by the fact of being a Jewish colony.

Just gonna leave this here, see if it brings the shills out again. Anons should wonder why there's so much misinfo surrounding a run-of-the-mill disappearing attack sub.

>I was born in a German colony here
Kacken neger

I worked for a few days on support for the search but even by the time I got called in and I understood the conditions under which they were searching, it was pretty bad.

F

F. But it wouldn't have been the UK

The submarine was unarmed as it was an average patrol.

Kek

woman weapons officer.
also, it would be a torpedo from either a brit or us sub.

>talking about history and culture
>lacking both

Wew lad calm down, don’t want to make and rash actions you’re already a sub down

Hurt? I'm trying to be nice. I don't want you getting confused, i'm so sorry if i offended you. I think you should relax and get yourself a banana

The sub was destroyed by rapture forces
Screencap this

Lacking both? We have an incredibly rich culture developed in less than a century and our history is short because of our nation is young. You want to troll but you are just coming across as ignorant.

>All he can do is call me a monkey
>British """humour"""