NOT GUILTY

NOT GUILTY

POL BTFO

Lynch mob when

find him and kill him. ban me fuckers and Ill go hunting.

literally who?

Bullshit. Hogtied and throw off the pier. Fucking Californifags screw America once again.

california falls into ocean when?

Fucking Californians

So you can come here illegally, kill someone and get off....wow

Only if they’re white.

WE SWEDEN NOW

The american justice system is flawed and corrupted.

What's been happening in euro land is starting to happen here.

Armed conflict when?

How progressive

Gas the spics

If the spic doesn't fit you must acquit

If I were her father I think the trade of my freedom for his life would be worth it.

Never.
Thursday night football starts soon.
No one will know about this.

Simultaneous threads are not allowed. I count at least five threads on this topic, almost all re-using that same image, all with low reply counts, that appear to have been started near the same time.

That dude looks like a piece of shit. Half his head balding, never seen that in an upstanding member of society. That one wonky eye, don't see that very often with good people. Face is all crooked and shitty, ears don't match. That guy is literally physically human trash.

>dyed hair
Why should I care again?

I would. But I would torture him first

this is why the 2a exists.

This poor family deserves justice for what happened to their daughter.

Leftists will not let any cases like this make their cause look bad even if it means letting a criminal murderer free. Fucked up.

California needs to fucking sink

FUCK CALI

race war now let's chimp out like blacks and loot San Francisco.

It's as if someone planted the gun there in the first place and he pulled the trigger murdering Kate. And the fact it's a sanctuary state is saddening. Filthy liberals are liars and evil. See how they feel when they lose their loved ones.

That's just not right...

No he said the gun that he stole went off accidentally.

Coming from a 7 time felon illegal Mexican immigrant.

I actually agree with the verdict. He didn't intend to kill her, the bullet ricocheted. That said, his crime is illegally entering multiple times - and he needs to be deported.

can I get a quick rundown?
>I'm spic it's ok if you hate me

This!

Proud of California. That gun killed the girl.

i live in the bay area and i knew this would happen. people here are fucking morons whose moral values are fucked. they felt bad for this murdering, law breaking, illegal piece of shit and decided to let him be free while they could give a shit about a white girl and her family. fuck these inhuman fucking scum. im so livid right now.

Nothing like a politically motivated juries red pilling armed whites. Technically it’s better for the long run.

how does an illegal even get a weapon in the states, hes not covered under the 2 amendment right? will he get illegal wep charges at least?

I was in the court room.
Cheers louder than a SJW screech.

There is no hope. Take the cyanide pill.

fellas when do we start marching

And you niggers say the system is broken.

Bullshit, there's a safety lock and this monster is left put to roam? There are blacks in prison who stole 10 dollars and get imprisoned for life and this is fair?

Did you hear the fucking lawyers? They did it just to hurt trump

someone find an assassin that can be hired via bitcoin

Not shocked at all.

We all knew would happen, considering the state and the defendant in this case.

We can all say adios to Commiefornia's economy after today, after what I sense Iron Don and co. will do.

Stole it from the feds.

>7 time convicted felon
>deported 5 times
>comes back 5 times
>admits to finding gun in dumpster
>gun was actually stolen from a police car
>shoots white girl
>girl dies
>claims gun accidentally discharged and ricocheted off concrete
>found not guilty

Justice has not been served, but this is not surprising given the poor and horrible U.S. justice system

>ID has cum in it
pottery

An illegal alien 2 years ago shot and killed a woman. This dude was deported 5 times and left prison a few weeks before the murder.

Hey Kim, we'll let you throw one free one at San Francisco.

CNN and MSNBC is ignoring the issue

Send them all back

I wonder if someone is gonna go Godfather on these people.

um no sweetie, the bullet killed the girl not the gun

>There are blacks in prison who stole 10 dollars
Niggers belong in jail jamal.

FROM NOW ON I WILL ACQUIT ALL WHITES MALES OF MURDER

We just need to dox him. Someone will take care of the rest.

He stole it from some vehicle a week before.

WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Between this and Bo Bergdal I'm disgusted

DEPORT, no... Death to the fucks.

America is done. Illegals get more benefit of the doubt than citizens. Le 22% meme is real

if ever there was a time for WHITES to chimp out this is it.

White people in that city should be burning shit down. WTF!

>defense attorney monologuing about immigrant rights and much racism

Kill some other nigger for $10 of weed is still murder.

Hopefully the Aryan Brotherhood take care of him in San Quentin.

So be it. If San Francisco likes illegals so much, let's have ICE/DHS consolidate all of its immigration holding facilities in the Bay Area. Give San Fagsicko all the illegal immigrants it can handle - and then pour even more in there.

post juror pictures

California is a fucking disgrace

>San Franciscans don't hold a homeless illegal immigrant and repeat offender to account for his actions
shocking turn of events

Fucking checked. No more of MY tax dollars to California.

>defense attorney blames gun
i dont remember the last time i yelled at my tv

Honey, the bullet cannot travel without the pin from the gun hitting it. The gun randomly fired like they often do and an innocent man was almost put in jail.

Trump should send in the Army and declare martial law.

There is no justice any longer.

If you’re white you’re guilty.

If you’re not white you’re innocent.

So do we know if it DID ricochet, and was their any proof he had stolen it from the feds himself?

And even if it DID ricochet, how was he not found guilty of accidental manslaughter?

Friendly reminder all ugly people should die.

>i accidentally discharged my stolen handgun while on drugs
post user's photos too

>7 time convicted felon
>deported 5 times
>comes back 5 times
this explains all the salt

>how was he not found guilty of accidental manslaughter?

Politically motivated jury. Literally so offended by Trump’s words they’ll allow foreigners to come here and kill people without being held accountable.

you forgot
>released back into community

Never. America gets weaker and less likely to redeem itself every day. If not yesterday the answer is never

White culture is a culture of professional victimhood.

He was such a bad shot that if it weren't for the richot he would have missed his mark.

ha HA. It's hilarious that I live in a country that has a vulnerable undocumented underclass that will do basically whatever because they want to make remittances back home or they come from places with unspeakable violence and poverty, OR BOTH, or or or or. It's funny that people are desperate and poor, is my point.

Trump - you better make a tweet about that juror who brought you up in his final thoughts to the press.
>definatley a getyaback verdict

I know that no one cares what I have to say but based on what little information I have, it seems like what happend was that she died from a ricochet meaning that he didnt actually fire the gun AT her, yet he was charged with murder not manslaughter. A legal case has to be tailored to the charge and in the case of an accidental killing, it is probably hard to build it as a murder case. If he was charged with manslaughter he probably wouldnt have gotten off.

Before Trump I would have sympathized with whites that were killed, not anymore, anytime ANY poc gets away with ridding the Earth of one of you filthy animals is a cause for celebration.

BASED JOSE

#metoo

When and where are we hitting the streets fellas? I'm ready to chimp out.

This is our Trayvon moment, lets go torch some liquor stores.

10 years from now it will be completely legal for spics and nigs to murder whites. screencap this.

Sauce on video senpai.

I need to feel rage.

>still watches niggerball

kys

But like do it slowly and painfully and broadcast it in World Star or something

>shoots girl

apparently you were there right, cracker?

I support this suggestion.
CIA please garrote wire this Mexican National piece of shit.

No one cares about you racist bigots. Obama did whats best for this country. What reasons do you have against these illegals joining the US? Do you not realize you yourselves are the product of immigration. What right do you have to deny others into this land blessed by Gaia?

>inb4 all the immature trump build the wall jokes. PS. this verdict is justice for all the POC murdered and Kaepernik racism

^This