NOT GUILTY

FUCKING DISGUSTING

NUKE CALIFORNIA
KILL ALL CALIFORNIANS
GAS ALL SPICS

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Invade Mexico and take over that shithole.

Tons of resources

>invade

no. anthrax the entire reigon

What? They're protecting their own.

>anthrax the entire reigon
Please they eat that for breakfast.

Drugs are not resources handicap

good job jury, however.....

(2)
Simultaneous threads are not allowed. I count at least five threads on this topic, almost all re-using that same image, all with low reply counts, that appear to have been started near the same time.

context, nigger?

I just cannot understand how he can be found not guilty. My country has been stolen right before my eyes and no one seems to care.

The fucking wetback was deported 5 times, now he gets away with murder...

What. the. fuck.

there is no hope for the west coast

kate steinly

her murderer got off

shut up you dumb nigger

THE JEWISH LAWYER WHO DEFENDED HIM IS NOW BERATING EVERYONE FOR DEPORTING ILLEGALS

FUCK THIS IT'S TIME

I hope she was crying when she died.

The hell is wrong with America law system?

ITS LITERALLY NOT THE ENTIRE SYSTEM, THE JURORS WERE SPICS THEMSELVES, AND HE HAD A JEWISH LAWYER THAT HAD A BULLSHIT RICOCHET STORY

Fuck yourself with razor wire, you cunt.

I don't know how he got off without at least involuntary manslaughter/negligent homicide. You know that if a white male "accidentally" shot somebody because he picked up a stolen gun he found on the ground while fingering the trigger and "pointing it at sea lions" it'd be different. The worst party is that the family has no recourse whatsoever in civil court because the accused is homeless/destitute.

>be spic
>be deported 5 times
>come back
>find a gun in a pile of clothes on a bench
>gun goes off
>bullet kills Kate Steinly
>it was an accident
>San Francisco jury actually believes this

What the fuck

I hope your mother regrets the day she birthed the grotesque caricature of humanity and brought you squalling and shitting into this world so much that she kills you in a fit of remorse.

If he had been black, 15 years. If he had been white, instant death penalty... Can't fucking wait to leave this shithole state in the dust

No quarter for spics.

Dont forget he tossed the gun in the water to hide it after shooting it... STILL not guilty

>San Francisco jury actually believes this
No they don't. They know damn well he was guilty, but it was a way to say "fuck you" to Trump. So, let an illegal immigrant murderer walk. The ironic thing is how the left says Trump is the divisive one.

His lawyer just filed a 10 million dollar lawsuit against the city.

yeah not even involuntary manslaughter lmao North Korea please nuke

Steinle*

the absolute state of commiefornia

I hope one of her family members waits for his ass as he walks free and blows his fucking brains out

all lawyers should be gassed

what the actual fuck are you talking about? It's because the jurors were brown

can't wait to see what dilbertman says about this (he lives in san francisco)

I hope she whispered "Daddy, why?" as the life drained from her face and a mariachi band began a festive song

"Death to all whites" shouted the temporarily displaced human, sheltered by the fair and just practices of a city shining by the bay, as the father could only cry and remember his little girl, dancing at her first ballet recital, how proud she made him...

The US is fucked. I genuinely lost all hope for this country a long time ago.

and because they're brown they were too stupid to see he's guilty?

>Be White woman
>Get shot by Mexican
>Served no justice

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why do you care? tomorrow all of you will be at spic shops buying their diseased rat meat going "MAGA!"

>t. le 70% face

How are sanctuary cities even a fucking thing? Prett sure there was a war fought over the supremacy of the federal government

how many spics were on the jury?

One again:

>t. le 69.4 percent face

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

there's about to be another

Pretty much 100% this. California is probably also mad that their criminal brethren got deported over these past few months too.

Op moments before this post.

it's racial solidarity, his guilt is irrelevant

Too far, man. Obvious bait.

More dead kike bitch SLIDE THREADS!

FLOOD Sup Forums WITH THIS TRIVIA!

Idiots.

first invade commifornia
kill all spics and commies
resettle commiefornia

Its fucking bullshit, but my county (kern) is trying to make it a sanctuary city for firearms because fuck that refugee and illegal shit. My county already has the most CCW permits

I don't blame the spic because it is his nature to murder people, I blame the liberals who let him in.

This fuck-twat needs to be found and Vigilante'd. It's the only justice we can hope for at this point. Leftists have cucked our Justice System in the favor of the criminals.

Sanctuary county for firearms i mean

ooga booga we street justice now

I'm actually super disappointed trump hasn't been able to cut off every single penny of federal funding to sanctuary cities at this point. That was the one thing I was most looking forward to. I could literally bust a nut hearing these mayors explain to their constituents that their taxes were going up because they valued illegal immigrants over actual citizens. It can still happen I hope

I think Mr. Steinle needs to vote for better Democrats, for sure.

The case is so political but it's just a Forensic Files episode. Once they found that ricochet they could not convict Garcia-Zarate of murder

This. Beaners are dumb peasants for whom tribalism and greed trumps honor or integrity or anything else; and they're wholly incompatible with our system of government or justice.

ICE needs to be stepped up 1000% in response to this shit

I think that a job can be done on the jurors. Some of them will want to brag about what they did.

It won't happen for a very simple reason. Senate republicans are all rinos and neocons that think that more illegals are good. There's effectively one party in the senate and they refuse to do anything they said they were going to for nearly a decade now.

going neck to neck with sweden canada and all the others i see

sure retard, but what about manslaughter ? what about the other stack of crimes you can charge him with?

Meanwhile, Texas executed an Illegal immigrant just to piss off Mexico.

reminder that rulefags are shills

this, guns don't go off "accidentally." the fact that he had it, he pulled the trigger, and it killed someone, is more than enough for manslaughter.

So I just read up on this. The bullet ricocheted off the floor 5hen hit the girl? Sounds like the most unlucky situation on the planet. Just because he's an immigrant it's 10x worse right? But a white guy in florida can forcefully murder a black man in cold blood and be found innocent and it's okay?

Eh. Tbf I don't even care.

t. person who completely forgot about the poppy plant

Low tier b8. Now claim how it's not b8

GTFO faggot.

Who is his lawyer what is his name?!?!

San Francisco need to be destroyed. God needs to apologize to Sodom if he doesn't lite these bastards up.

It's like when a fucking cactus nigger rapes a white woman and gets away with it white men get angry and want to post about it. Funny how that works, you filthy pinko spic faggot.

Take your meds, Dad.

I am so fkn drunk. Literally laying in bed like /polling/ my ass off. It's so b8.

nuke it, nothing of value will be lost

he'll pay... one way or another, he'll get his

>not the entire system
>laughing girls.jpg

I don't know what he was charged with, but I'm guessing the lawyers didn't charge him with manslaughter. You can't be charged for the same crime twice, so maybe the lawyer charged him with 1st degree murder and the jury didn't buy that argument but they would have if it was a lesser charge like manslaughter or 2nd degree murder

That guy was Hispanic you idiot

First of all, he was deported 5 times and they were looking for him to deport him again, then he stole the gun, then threw it in the water to hide it and bailed after shooting it. Doesnt matter who he is or where he is from, the fuck broke numerous laws and should be held accountable.

I imagine this will result in backlash against.

What's the skinny here?

He stole/found a gun, toyed around with it, and accidentally killed someone?

There's going to be a spike in illegals killing Americans in Cali and maybe the rest of US because of this court decision.

This was extremely dangerous.

And the bullet ricocheted 70 feet away, killing a girl.

That's the Defense's argument.

He's not being tried for any of the aforementioned crimes, faggot. The one he did get tried for he was FOUND NOT GUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS YEEEEE BOYEE GET TRIGGA'D NIGGUH

No first degree, no second degree, no manslaughter..
radio news update says he'll get charged for being in possession of the gun... Big whoopty fucking doo. If he happens to go to prison, I hope his stay is very short as another inmate buries a shiv into his temple

>Oh noez muh precious white wommenz

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

She lived in San Francisco. She probably loved Obama. She brought it on herself. Fuck White women.

We kill them back in Texas, thankfully. Mexico can kiss our lone star asses.

That's it. Where are the nukes? We need to start over as a society. We've failed as a species.

Wait, if I steal a gun and fire it in public by accident killing someone I won't be found guilty in California?

Only if you're an illegal 5-time deported mexishit.

>western-canada

Commifornia has now set a legal precedent. It probably only works if you're a shit skin, though

they allow minority defendants to have a jury made up mostly of their peers. only white people and probably asians will actually deliver justice on their own. otherwise it's all about sticking it to whitey.

Not if youre an illegal who's been deported 5 times going on 6

shut the fuck up, no one in this joke of a country will do shit