Felony possession of a firearm only

>Felony possession of a firearm only

Who are the fucking mouth breathers on this jury?

Other urls found in this thread:

wjcl.com/article/jury-finds-deportee-not-guilty-of-homicide-charges-in-2015-san-francisco-killing/13991420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched the verdict announced live on the news and began to cry.

ITS ok to kill white women if you’re an illegal shitskin or a Somali cop.

Don’t be intolerant you fucking nazis. I honestly hate all of you for being intolerant and for wanting a country of your own where beautiful diverse things like thisndont happen.

You literally are dividing this nation with your ideas. Fuck you.

Mac?

6 immigrants on the jury. it was a joke trial

not even manslaughter wtf

im not CIA or FBI, but someone needs to be killed if this is true. start with the jury. then the jew lawyer, then the judge. then the fucking cuck governor. you know what, lets just get rocket man to nuke san fran.

A jury of his """""peers"""""

>San Francisco

Can guarantee its cause FUCK DRUMPF

This is a legit brown lash here in the USA, given our political climate. The Steinle family should put a 5000 dollar bounty on this shitskins head in Mexico.

Please throw me a bone, haven't seen anything about this.

OP is a faggot as usual
>wjcl.com/article/jury-finds-deportee-not-guilty-of-homicide-charges-in-2015-san-francisco-killing/13991420

I need a source, bump.

it's a jury of liberals and mexicans, mark my words

it's fucking california and they hate that Trump has been making hay off this poor woman's death. so they are letting him go

>be illegal
>sneak into the country 5 different times and get kicked out every single time
>sneak in again and flee to sanctuary city
>shoot white girl for literally no reason
>go to trial
>jury comes out today with verdict
>don't get murder charge
>don't even get an involuntary manslaughter charge
>only felony possession of a firearm

>be american
>get shot

meant for

Oooohhh, that one. Thanks bud. Fuck me. Gas incoming, spics about to get BTFO by sealed indictments. I want them all grumpy.

Free pass from law enforcement if say, he has an accident?

"admitted that he shot Steinle but that the shooting was an accident."

Something has to be done. People there should be outraged or ashamed.

>Video could not be loaded. If you have Ad Block enabled, please add this site to the white list.

What did they mean by this?

Sure hope you're a women. Men are only allowed to cry if their dog dies.

Finally some real justice in this racist system. That guy is not the evil immigrant murderer you whites make him out to be. You will politicize anything to demonize us, but we have allies and we are stronger than you. Love will always win over hate. God bless America.

Look up LaRouche and Nicholous of Cusa. Its a fight between "protectionism", naturalism, nationalism and these legal (((positivists/commies/imperialists/banksters)))

:^)

Who's even going to miss him? Ditch the body in the ocean or the desert.

Rocket man will nuke San Francisco for us

Im pretty sure that the state can appeal to a higher court, and seek a murder conviction
no?

any more pics/vids?

bump for justice. Where is the Trump tweet?!?!?

Well, at least he’s getting deported now.

Does San Francisco want a race war? Because it's coming.

how in the fuck did this guy get acquitted? he changed his story like 6 times.

This guy has also been deported 5 times and come back. Honestly we need to have a 3 strikes you're out rule for deportation too, where the 3rd time ICE catches you in the country illegally you get hung., possibly from the top of the wall, and we can just leave the "mexican citizens" hanging over the mexico side of the wall as a warning.

>3 strikes
how about fucking one

if you’re caught entering the country illegally you’re no longer eligible for citizenship, active forever

that one sounds better to me

This is the picture the media doesn't use

i dont understand why we treat this dog like one of our own, only citizens deserve a trail, we could of just executed this dude on sight

What are you talking about? The jury was all beaners. You can now legally kill white people in ''''minority'''' areas