So why are they going around murdering goblins and shit who don't seem to have done anything to anyone...

So why are they going around murdering goblins and shit who don't seem to have done anything to anyone? What kind of murder hobo bullshit is this to kill all goblins on sight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe in the LN, the goblins aren't even from their world. They're leftovers from an invading army from another world brought over by the Undying King in his bid for conquest. That's why the human kingdom is basically an enclave and why they're kidnapping scrubs from another world to play National Guard while their actual army tries to regain land they lost to the monster army when it was organized and on the verge of exterminating the humans.

i cant wait to play breathe of the wild an re enact this scene.

I know for a NEET this may be mindblowing, but they'll starve if they don't work.

Thanks, it makes a lot more sense now.

GIDF get out

why don't they just ask their parents for money??

You didn't watched the show did you?

pls no explanations as of why you're killing goblins was given. in the Goblin Slayer manga it was pretty evidently they're a bunch of cunts but here they could be a bunch of vegans living on fallen fruits alone and only have weapons in self-defence.

It's a metaphor for the Holocaust

I stand corrected.

>needing to justify Goblin killing

>t. Goblin Slayer

Season 2 when?

>killing
ending them is not enough

they're genocidal

Maybe next year if TOHO animation records get (K)NoW_NAME to compose the OST.

Okay but what about the goblins?

>A few goblins are wanted for horrible crimes
>This means that all goblins do horrible crimes
The first one they murder after he's struggling for his life literally din do nuffin

Y U M E
U
M
E

quads confirm best girl

Why such a small image?

holy shiet

fuck goblins damn subhumans

Get the fuck out GIDF

Mom spent everything on cigarettes again. Fucking dumb useless bitch

>goblins who haven't done anything to anyone
those don't exist

Tiny tits gets tiny pictures.

In the LN do they ever become war-hardened veterans with lots of mental issues?

That's what I'd like to see.

Why is she so perfect?

I picked up this show because of Yume's ass, and I'm a from the boobs faction.

Group of people came to the new world and genocide a native population. That reminds me of something.

Reminds you of what something? Dont leave me hanging here, man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people

That link doesn't even mention genocide.All it talks about is how the Japanese conquered their shit and forced them to assimilate. That's not really genocide.

>conquered their shit and forced them to assimilate.
>That's not really genocide.

Yeah man, you can't have a genocide without killing. I mean, it's kind of in the definition of the word and all. -cide is a suffix that means killing.

And there's literally nothing else they could do to earn money? Yeah, the guilds have all the proper trades cinched up, but surely there must some market for unskilled manual labor?

Are buff goblins a thing?

They aren't even real people. They were brought to the world explicitly for the purpose of killing goblins and shit.

If they stopped hunting goblins they'd starve and no one would give a shit. They'd just summon more people to fill the missing ranks.

There's no such thing as a good goblin. Even a dead goblin isn't good; it's just a reminder that there are more filthy goblins out there.

Just like slavs.

There might be a good goblin if you look, but I think the only good goblins are ones who never come out of their stinking holes

And by holes he means the poor sow's vagina chosen to be their spawning slut.

Problem lays in the culture of Grimgar. You see people of this world have society who core belief revolve aroud exyreme form of capitalism.

You can preform a certain trade only if you are member of a guild or union of that trade. And to do that you have to buy your membership. Otherwise you are working illegally and be dealed with very swiftly.

People recuited by mercenaries are given only enough money to receive traning from one of the Guilds (thanks to some deals between these organizations) because they will be fighting monsters that are problematic to local community. It is still not enough money to become offical farmer, merchant, craftsman, scribe etc.

reminder that this edgy kid will fuck yume

Okay.

I liked it and the pacing, but they kept dawdling over that dead priest fag and there was no 2nd cour needed for that slow ass show

op this question is so stupid you have no idea
have you never played an rpg before
THEY'RE GOBLINS YOU FOOL THEY'RE EVIL BY NATURE YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM

Reminder that this party is actually decent.

>not killing filthy gobs first chance you get
That's how you end up with a knife in your back as you're forced to watch them rape your healer's corpse.

>You can preform a certain trade only if you are member of a guild or union of that trade. And to do that you have to buy your membership. Otherwise you are working illegally and be dealed with very swiftly.
This was historically the case

Ma... masaka!?

>That webm
That's why I love that anime, I seriously wish we get another season.

money to survive user

Is this from the BDs or something? I don't remember that scene looking that good.

Jesus that Commander Gob took a slice right through him when they first attack how is he not bleeding out a mountain of blood from that?

what about real job? that characters are basically bandits.

Bandits rob people unsuspectingly, The mc's doing a public service of keeping the population of vermin that are Goblins in check.

They aren't bandits they are soldiers the difference is in that their work is sanctioned by the government, just their pay is restricted to plunder, no plunder, no pay.

They start moving there. They don't skip the hard work, though. It's definitely slow progression, but it feels better because all their victories feel earned. When they start killing more and more enemies it doesn't feel like bullshit.

And mental issues? Yeah. Definitely.

Because she actually feels like a real person, with a personality. The little things make her believable as a human being. Also based character design helps

ftfy

Is the LN worth buying?

Yea, I suppose that's why I enjoyed it so much.

You'd have a point we learned that the goblins or kobolds came out of their stinking holes. Their target goes from campers to people living in ruins to abandoned mine. I mean, they're told to look at taverns and shit for rumours of where to find sentient beings to murder. Doesn't sound very organized.

OK, they are privateers, which is basically the same

Technically Privateers only refers to such people at sea when they are taking ships. This sort of thing was well within the job range of soldiers.

Goblins a cute! CUTE!

in this story the problems were many, first the characters do not ever ask how they arrived in the new world, and you just accept it without thinking too much, they do the job hunter goblins why this is so, they do not try it another attempt to institute relations with the monsters that are as human inteligente, kill on sight, and say they are evil? the author give them the track and they follow without asking too many questions, you want to give complexity but in fact have the opposite result, be all very flat.

He's a big Gob.
His constitution is high.

Fuck off

>goblinfags
Fuck off

Wanna try posting that in something other than google translate?

isn't she supposed to be flat?

No

My dick, fucking saved. Let us pray for a real scan eventually.

The goblins have taken over a town and murdered everyone though.

Ranta probably likes them really big, anything below an F must be "flat" to him.

>this party is actually decent
>Manato was a defensive tank on par with Moguzo
I guess they've grown a lot after Manato died.

Probably because he's the only one who's actually smart and knows his shit, he just acts like an edgelord.

Barbara is GOAT and best girl. Cat has shit taste

Fuck

WHATS UNDER THE FUCKING HELMET

Inb4 he´s a tiefling/halfdemon

A bishi. I'm serious.

>Gobbos playing chess
>Chief gob goes back to chess board to die although it was just a ruse
>All the screaming done by dying gobbos and humans alike
Why did Grimgar try so hard to humanize everything and succeed at it?

Because even the enemies were isekai'd. Everyone is a tool of the gods.

But that makes for a pretty meh reveal.