How does it feel, america?

Going into WW2, sacrifice over 400.000 Great American Soldiers to save europe and the jews from germany, so that eurochucks can post le 56% memes, and jews can rip you off in capitalism and control literally everything in the us.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nazi Germany even produceds "Rings of German American Friendship".

If Japan would not attack the US and the US would not support the UK so hard there would be a good friendship. Hitler also wanted peace with Great Britain and France.

Fuck you.
Fuck Europe.
Fuck the entire eastern hemisphere.

>Fuck you.
>Fuck Europe.
>Fuck the entire eastern hemisphere.

lol

Oh god. Why are you always so self-loathing? We don't owe you a goddamn thing. There are geopolitical interests and Trump is fucking us all over. You don't actually expect us to lick his ass, don't you? You made this mess and now it's up to you, not us, to get out of that. Next time elect some politician and not a TV clown. You might hate the left for saying the same thing, but they're actually in the right here. The sooner you realize that, the easier will it be for you to recover.

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

Not addressed at OP obviously.

1. taxation is theft
2. forcing someone else to labor for you is slavery
3. if we didn't have so many fat and dumb people that don't take care of themselves we could EASILY take care of our health needs - this is why we can't have nice things (people are stupid)

If I recall, Hitler did declare war on the US.

We wuz white and shiiiiet

You are correct and he did so while under absolutely no obligation to do so. He had a defensive pact w/the Japs and they launched a war of aggression against us. He could have sat back and let us fight it out while contending with the rooskies and bongs, but he just had to fuck with us too.

Totally wrong. America supported Great Britain in the first place.
Hitler had a pack. And because was no fucking lying kike he hold did what the pack was saying. To declare war to every enemy of the axis.

The americans are the ones who set food on german occupied territory.

talk shit get hit

greece, what the fuck? subhuman country. Pay your debts back fucking losers. You are just weak. Thats why your fucking shithole collapsed. Most of your banks didnt even pay taxes.

Feels bad man

ofcourse we didn't pay taxes, why the FUCK would we give you our money?
now give me a loan

we paid you in refugees tho :^)

>Going into WW2, sacrifice over 400.000 Great American Soldiers to save europe and the jews from germany, so that eurochucks can post le 56% memes, and jews can rip you off in capitalism and control literally everything in the us.
It's funny how karma gets around and bites you in the ass. Enjoy the collapse

Feels like race war soon

Feels like next generation Germany will be le 50% memes

they already are lol

Damn Greece... that was savage

I love the hate coming from greece.
Why dont you leave the EU? Or do you wanna continue sucking merkels tittys?

I love greece. I mean, why i should hate them? They are so weak the already look cute. We can do whatever we want with greece.

we'll keep leeching off you until the EU collapses
then we'll just turn to China, we are already working for them anyway
reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP

please keep having that attitude, this is exactly why you won't exist in 20 years
people that feel they're in charge don't worry and don't act
Muslims don't have to work at all, I mean, they mass raped you and mass murdered you and you didn't do anything
or, actually, you did
you kept importing more :^)

>american indoctrination

your country was "not taking sides in the war" while giving billions of dollars of weapons and resources to Britain (trying to provoke Germany in to attacking america first just like how school children will annoy other children and do everything short of hitting them just so that when the other kid touches them they have an excuse to hit them because they "didnt start it") then Germany sent a message to mexico along the lines of "if america fucks with you, we will help you out" which america used as justification to go to war with Germany thus america went to war with Germany while still being the good guys

LOL, nobody is paying for you in the eu anymore.Germany forgot about you. Europe forgot about you too. So dont be mad greece boy.

Well look. Germany was also raped after WW1. Dehumanized, raped by the jews. Germans need to pay a lot of cash because of the treaty of versailles. We killed 62 Million Allies in WW2. Believe me, these mudslimes will die too.

mad about what? sending 800.000 refugees to western europe in 2015? lel

>believe me
I don't believe you though. Merkel gets over 30% and the lefties gather more than 40% total.
80% of Germans want Germany to die
pro-Germans have no power and we've seen it repeatedly

for reference

>allying with a bunch of autistic nips and giving them a blank check to do autistic nip shit
With all these blank checks to meme nations its a shock Germany keeps losing world wars

Well at least we dont have a jew problem in germany.

you sure about that?

Well, we killed 6 Million Kikes so we need to be sorry a little bit.

He called us jewed and niggered. I like Hitler but the German/American friendship was never meant to be. I wish it was different as a muh German heritage faggot but it's not. If you guys had an empire a century earlier and exported more Germans to America maybe things would've been different.

Those were two different wars, retard.