>everyone evil is a white male

Didn't see this coming from Netflix.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Bernthal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot
>frank castle is a spic
In reality the punisher would just be killing niggers nonstop

Tell me a single capeshit movie or show where the villain isn't a white male. Go on, I'll wait.

>ruining the best chacter
>the only charcter to kill every single marvel hero in a one off issue
>F

Makes plenty of sense with context. (All of the villains are CIA and shit.) Just like the white and corrupt people in the CIA as we speak.

Isn't he Italian?

x-men. magnetos a kike

this. in the comics he’s italian i believe

I bailed the moment that guy in the therapy group started ranting about whites being persecuted. It's straight out of the Jew handbook.

The show literally begins with him killing gangsters and spics, what the fuck are you talking about?

nevermind, hes a kike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Bernthal

How many more superheros are they planning to ruin?

The actor is an anglo

HEY RIGG MAN M'ASK U SUMIN

Haha, this. My brother put this on and we were both cracking up at how obvious it all was. They had a stronk female also call out someone's racism/sexism/etc. Absolutely shameless.

god damn it. Knew there was a reason I hated that actor.

Take it to Sup Forums basement dwellers

What happened anons? Eli5, as I am an adult and don't watch kids superhero shit anymore.

I could tell from the trailer that they'd fucked up the whole Punisher ethos. In the comics, he gleefully mows down child molesters and tortures low-level mafia thugs to death for information. He's supposed to be morally ambiguous - brutal in a way you can cheer for, but still not want in civil society.

Netflix Punisher is just a PTSD vet with a grudge against the military-industrial complex that sold him out. There's nothing that pushes the boundaries or makes him seem anything but justified in his revenge. Basically just the same dumb action flick we've seen a million times.

Episodes 3-10 were basically Law & Order

>he gleefully mows down child molesters and tortures low-level mafia thugs to death for information. He's supposed to be morally ambiguous - brutal in a way you can cheer for, but still not want in civil society.
That's exactly how he was in Daredevil S2.

I liked it, honestly what are you on about? The show potrays shitlib anti-gunners as cowards and pussies.

>Magneto is evil.
Please stop..

Deadpool did too, then warped to our world to kill the Marvel writers.

>they are cowards and pussies
It is not a representation, it is a fact.

Obadiah Stane, Iron Man.

So? Just shows that blacks are shitty at everything including crime.
>All are Highly skilled mercs or CIA
>all are alpha as fuck chads
>all give the slip to the feds till Punisher kills them
>one black guy has one leg
>One good guy DHS agent is a muslime who craves white cock
>Blond hotties shoots bad guy with CCW weapon
Oh...and lets not forget
>opening scene Frank kills a Mexican in Mexico from Texas.

Are you serious? There are plenty with villains that are aliens, demons, androids, blacks, Mexicans, etc. I'm not going to bother naming them because if you spend 10 seconds searching you'll find plenty.

Are you ready for Netflix DA WITCHA?

Yeah I liked him much better in Daredevil. I still like the Punisher show, but I was pretty disappointed. I don't like how they made Frank a pussy at times and I really missed the brutality and fight choreography from DD.

Hela, the nigger demon in suicide squad, enchantress, the cop lady, technically all the cast of suicide squad except the aussi, Xerxes, and I'm gonna throw Ultron in there because he shows up and a few days later there's thousands of him so he's clearly some sort of robospic.

Guardians of the Galaxy was a couple of Ayylmaos. That's the best i could do.

Most of the bad guys jn punisher are special forces. Most special forces are white.

Marvel is hopeless now. DC is where it's at!

which white males with names in jessica jones were not either evil or crippled

Oh god no
>gondors general

Daredevil movie

Magneto is a pole and he did nothing wrong

There is absolutely nothing wrong with The Punisher, you asshat

And a nigger

notice how that guy was in an NRA hat when you first see him and an NRA shirt later in the show.
fucking shameless

Kek not explicit

yeah and squirrel girl is undefeatable
no one gives a shit

Kingsmen 1 Samuel L Jackson was an evil billionaire who wanted to drastically reduce the world population

Kingsman: The Secret Service is about a bunch of white Anglos hunting down Samuel L Jackson

*rubs head*
Maskyusumn

I'm waxing and curling my moustaches wondering what ebil scheme to retaliate with.
Wa hahahahahaha!

this isn't punisher, this is post traumatic stress the series (men are victims who whine a lot too!)

im not shitting on PTSD, but its bullshit actors and writers creating more fake victim shit

I watched the first episode and almost punched my wall it had so much pro-muslim, pro-feminism, pro-sjw, pro-illegal-immigrant, anti-white, anti-republican, anti-men bullshit. It was fucking brutal. Its the fucking punisher, I dont give a fuck about the poor 'honest muslim' that was tortured because of the evil whiteman military, or the poor feminist muslim woman who is insulted for her sex and race day one, or the spic who is bullied by laughable 'evil white people'. It was fucking infuriating. I almost hate the sjws as much as the pedophiles (but not as much as the media fuck they are evil).

I was going to watch it but as soon as I read that when his son says "my dad kills haji's" Frank screams at him not to be racist, what a fucking faggot

>selling rude shirts to chinks that they can't read

Kingsman

As much as the scenario triggered me, I think it's because the kid labelled his father as a killer and the kid should be protected from these thoughts.

What is every TV series/movie made in the last several years? They shoehorn the same liberal/SJW propaganda in everything.

you beat me to this post. its so obvious, every blue eyed guy in the show so far has been evil and died or been a pussy, and every black man either survived or died because one of the evil blue eyed people killed them. the only blue eyed character not evil is the pussy and his wife orgasims every time she sees frank.
still a pretty good show though

The new Thor. The big bad is a woman and the not quite so bad is a kike.

Only superhero series to gun down muslims instead of unrealistic white terrorist.

The actor is a born rich kike

>watching Capeshit

Kill yourself. Youre part of the problem.