New record: Russia build 3 churches daily, over 1000 a year

“Today we have 35,000 churches. That means that we have opened 29,000 churches over twenty-eight years, opening more than 1,000 churches per year or three per day… Earlier we had three theological seminaries or academies, and today there are over fifty,” the metropolitan stressed.

russia-insider.com/en/past-twenty-eight-years-show-greatest-growth-faith-russia-metropolitan-hilarion/ri17339

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sx2YmSXDy8
express.co.uk/news/uk/595398/Demise-Christianity-1000-churches-shut-across-Britain-congregations-shrink
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God bless Russia

Which is why jewtube banned Russian-Faith. America is in love with their freedom to lie while Russia embraces truth. This is why D.C. wants to nuke God out of Russia and has no problem arming neo-Nazi Ukies.

New Churches look terrible anyway...

youtube.com/watch?v=9sx2YmSXDy8

I'll take 1000 shitty looking churches over a single well-designed mosque.

are they tax free? religion is tax free here.

They're taxed but they don't complain

Meanwhile in UK, they are closing down 1000 churches:

express.co.uk/news/uk/595398/Demise-Christianity-1000-churches-shut-across-Britain-congregations-shrink

Good.

I would be impressed if the majority of women inside Russia didn't consider prostitute their first career choice

Moscow has over a million muslims, so I'm not impressed.

they do, mostly due to the influence of american culture

I find Slavic churches so much more beautiful that Greek ones, and i just cant explain it... I mean we had the richest most advanced freaking empire while Slavs were practically primitives... How did they surpass us in this one ): At least we have the most churches per person in the world thats for sure (:

>going hard at imposing slave religion during rising unrest
Yes, good christian. Pray, be a good boy and don't listen to those opposition devils.

>mosques replacing churches

Based russia. God bless their hearts.

That's disgusting.

The government are refusing them to Build any mosques though. Those are usually just uzbek guest workers that leave

Only 1 million? Hard to believe.. We are close to a freaking million and we are 10million

Rising unrest? I see nothing of that sort.

Huh, maybe Christianity isn't dead. I live in the Bible Belt, but it still feels like society is mostly secular. It doesn't feel like I live in a society that's really dedicated to Christ.

Germany got 45000 churches

So who cares?

Because The difference is that western countries are shutting down hundreds of churches a year. In Russia, The number of churches are still growing

Sure thing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque

Russia has a large muslim population since 1552. In Moscow there are also gastarbeiters from the -stans.

Я знaю я caм мocквич

He just wrote that the government doesn't allow the building of new mosques even though they literally built a massive one 2 years ago

It's funny how communist nations like China and Russia once were atheists. Now they're going 200% religious.

And you wont because government owns the media here.
You think US has problem with fake news, but here the main opposition candidate is banned from from appearing on TV and wont be allowed to participate in elections.
Protests are not covered by news AT ALL, despite gathering a hundred thousand people across the country.
More and more people are getting fed up with government's shit by the day.

How many mosques in Moscow compared to London?

Many more and its glorious, diversity is our strength.

I'd reply with some meme Putin pic, but then I remembered I'm not on /po/

>navalny
>candidate
The only legit opposition candidate is Sobchak, and shes on tv constantly.
Rising unrest is something like 50000 schoolboys who like to be edgy and ``mom, im the oppsition now, im against putin, he steals future with anime and cola fountains``

there are 6 mosques and several small prayer houses.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD

>The only legit opposition candidate is Sobchak
user, please, don't mislead foreign people about Kremlin funded Paris Hilton trying to play politics.

>he steals future with anime
He literally does by banning animetrackers and then banning VPN to bypass that idiocy.

Tbh I dont think its true, average russian isnt religious, there are maybe 2 religious events we celebrate as a nation, those are easter and christmas. And thats only because of food.

we must give them one thing that their devotion to their fake god is impressive
otherwise fuck them

How many of them are working for Soros/CIA. You're on the wrong team, son.

Shes legit, Navalny isnt. Its that simple, Navalny is doing fraud, he cant be candidate until 2028, though he gathers donations on his future campaign.

Yeah and since that there is a government block on New mosques in The city

Glory to God

Huh, our situations seem to have totally reversed from where they were 100 years ago. Now we are the Bolsheviks

It's not good, they are building them in places where public infrastructure could have been, they are giving science campuses to the church, theaters, and it's not for the faith, Russian churches are just government propaganda centers, to keep general population stupid and brainwashed. Having more churches on square meter does not equal to a better society.

Neither of them is my team.
All I want is a proper election that at least follows its own constitution instead of infinite terms and fishy opposition candidate bans.
He isn't, because government that doesn't want competition is fabricating lawsuits. People donating probably know that he wont be in the 2018 election, but do it anyway because they hope for a change. He maybe exploiting that, but that is another story.
I think even if it's all a scam, at least he did something good by exposing high officials money laundering schemes to the public. That was worth donating to if anything.

China is and has always been deeply religious and superstitious, despite what party enforces

Science campuses are being defunded here for """diversity"""

Does just hiring more minorities doesn't cut it anymore?

t. edgy fedora tipper

"they're just trying to keep us pacified! hurrr communist revolution 2.0!"

Putin is not the savior of the white race.
Banned fascism, arrested ethno nationalists online for hate speech, banned holocaust denial etc.

>wasting taxpayers money on building churches when median wage in the country is 300$
Oh, but it's okay I'll just go in one the 40000 churches and pray for food.

Call me what you want cunt, i live here so i know better.
Religious extremism is alright here as long as it's orthodox. Art exhibitions and cinemas are ravaged, people beaten up on the streets, such kind of business.
You guys don't see beyond putin memes, it's just entertainment for you and i understand it, same thing as when i read about what lefties do to america.

I hate Christianity but I can spot a smarmy kike when I see him. Stalin should've purged you.

>UGH, all this reLIEgion hinders GDP growth

Are you the Albanian who has very extreme standards of whiteness by any chance?

Visited russia in summer. St.Petersburg and Mockba. Great country. Respect for ruskis went up ++ over the last 15 years. Transformed from a shithole to a respected country and superpower

>Traditionalism is a bad thing.

Neck yourself, liberal hipster kike

>Proper election

The opposition is financed by Soros

God you are brain dead, even Sup Forums has higher iq it seems

>WAAHHH Liberal arts exhibitions get ravaged by crazy religious lunatics

I hate liberals like you. These christians are doing Gods work beating up degenerates.

>Playing video games

Gas yourself, kike

Are you openly shilling for the pro-lesbian arts exhibitions? Thank God they were destroyed by patriots. You are nothing but a weak, degenerate soy boy.

If it does a bad job, someone else will get elected in 4 years. That's the whole point of elections.

Countries did fine without democracy for thousands of years

>Russian
>Shilling for democracy

You must be a kike

And now they're doing better than ever.
Damn, that user really was right about your iq.

No. We're barely surviving 200 years of democracy

Are you fucking with me right now? Do you really think that world would be better off as an authoritarian shithole?

I can vote for many different political parties, but they all believe in the same thing and will worsen things if they get in power. It's better to have an authoritarian leader because then there is someone who is actually responsible for a country's shitty state

>Damn, that user really was right about your iq.

You and that user are a tiny little westernized hipster minority with zero sense of understanding your very own country.

A real russian soul stands for its country, its culture, its people and its faith. Most russians still understand this. Except for you below the age of 20 stuck in liberal Piterstan.

The generation prior to this new soy boy beta generation was much better. You late 90's kids will spell the doom for Russia.

Of course it would be better. Do you even comprehend that the liberal democracies of the west are buckling under due to multiculturalism? Are you really this naive?

glory to god for all things

Poland is better. It's like 98% Catholic, a practically nonexistent number of Jews, and they were smart enough to never let muzzies in. Each year, they basically have a gigantic march telling the world how "hollywood" is evil .

Praise Christ. The Ruskies are the ones upholding the values and traditions of Western civilization.