Do we believe

Sandy hook happened?

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

you'd be a stupid not to

Yes, Sandy hook happened. Also only about 900,000 Jews died in the Holacaust. The number is grossly inflated

Oh jeez im sry for your loss

No, it didnt happen.

No, it did not happen. Does anyone have the screenshots of the google search results or something for "sandy hook shooting" that gave results for the shooting a few days before it actually occurred?

of course it did, just like the news said. Same as Charlottesville and Vegas.

That pic has been repeatedly debunked by people whose cousins know her.

>four years and we're still talking about this shit

Wtf

Sage report. Fuck off to /x/ or Reddit. WE aren't even a WE. That's what makes slide threads so obvious.

it's even worse than that; half the people don't even actual bleivbe it, they just "troll" along because it makes people mad.

>implying reddit would allow this

Literally only recognizd delauro. Ur bait didnt work

Hahahahaha

Wait sry im dumb

debunked

>this photo has never been verified
not a shill, just making a point... if you can link videos or documentation please do. I'm also not implying sh is real or fake just this photo comes up from time to time and even coversations about it's authenticity come up, never proven.

Checked ur right sandy holocaust did happen

Research evidence and make your own conclusion faggot.

Not a chance it happened - David Wheeler is plenty for any logical white man to come to the correct conclusion. It was a false flag.

The amount of family members that frequent Sup Forums is the biggest laughing stock the country has ever known. I hope you stupid nigger feds burn in car fires - you are busted nogs, we are on to you -

They hired actors to help cover up the JFK assassination, why not this to?

Why trust anything you’re told is real at this point

Let me help you faggot out.

Truth is known. Lies are believed. If you have to believe it's probably a lie.