My boyfriend Ryuko is so cute

My boyfriend Ryuko is so cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/694076/0717030624/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you check her for a penis?

That's MY husband you are talking about.

>you will never have a cute family with neither Ryuko or Satsuki

Hey, my husband was talking about having her sister and you over for tea. When's good for you?

Is this supposed to be a meme about tumblrites trying to make her into a tranny?

But she's my boyfriend. Here's proof.

Did Sushio draw this?

Think so.

No you fucking idiots, a fujoshi did.

What?

The fan artist yamadamako drew it, some fat fujoshi bitch.

That's too bad.

Is she cute?

Is that a yes?

>husband
>boyfriend
explain this meme

She's the man in the relationship, obviously.

but i want to be the man

Me and my girlfriend have been together 5 years. We love each other a lot, and decided pretty early on that marriage wasn't for us, so we've lived together happily for the last 4 of those 5 years.

I work as a lawyer and make decent money running my own practice, while she is a life coach making about 70% of my salary, so we have a pretty good life together that we contribute to pretty equally.

There is a difference between us though. I'm Joe Average, 5/10 in the looks department, allergies and asthma (this bit is important for later), while she is a 10/10 who looks like Megan Fox on a film set whenever she leaves the house.

The attention she gets used to bother me but I got over it with her help and constant reassurance. She really is amazing to me, and so patent with all my stupid hangups.

Anyway, the last year we've been talking about kids, and I've been saying that I hope our kid has her genes because if it follows me, then it will have allergies, asthma, and maybe a few other medical and stress/anxiety problems to deal with which seem to be common in my family.

I could tell when I mentioned this it bothered her, but I ignored it and we've only been loosely discussing the topic since without any commitment to do anything about it.

About 6 months ago though she told me she was coming off birth control "because she was starting to feel ill after taking them". So she made me wear a condom during sex ever since.

Two weeks ago though, she said we needed to talk and that she was pregnant. She explained that she "found a donor" and that I didn't have to worry about the kid having health issues because the father had a perfect family history. That she fixed my issues like she always does, and can't wait for us to be a family with a perfect healthy child just like we both wanted. She made it clear that the other guy doesn't even know, will never know, no-one ever will and my name will be on the birth certificate.

She refuses to say anything about the other guy other than to say he's a professional athlete she met through work although he is not a client, and they had sex "a couple of times" with no protection and her only motive or desire was pregnancy. She refuses to discuss the sex at all or whether she orgasmed.

I'm in pieces. My life has fallen apart. We spent Christmas separately with our own families to "give me some space to process". She has ruled out an abortion and said this baby is coming regardless.

I love her like you wouldn't believe. I love my life with her. Lightening struck once with me getting someone that beautiful, it's not going to strike twice. I can't imagine ever finding anyone as beautiful as her or who has made me as happy as she has ever again. I don't think I can deal with this though. Raising this other guys kid who she deliberately chose to be the father of her child because my genes weren't good enough for her.

If I leave, I lose everything. If I stay, I lose my self respect, and have to raise another man's child which I really don't want to do.

What are you some kind of fag that doesn't want Ryuko to dominate you and be the one in charge of everything or something?

Intriguing pasta, kind of odd

Too bad.

Why is Ryuuko such a forward young man?

That's how she was raised.

please don't ruin my wife for please

pleas post more senketsu/ryuko

Husband.

I want to her to tenderly hold me as I lick the sweat off her body.

Stop this

I can't.

exhentai.org/g/694076/0717030624/

Fags being fags, what's there to explain?

I wish these creepy doujin artists would
leave my boyfriend alone.