Is Ben Shapiro running in 2020 the ultimate d&c and slap in the face?

How do we prevent that fom happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fonVAv6FzW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>d&c

Those right wing kikes only exist to turn your racial problems into religious problems they can exploit.

No but honestly I refuse to believe that a significant group of americans would vote for this normie conservative poster boy.

If american conservative normies take his anti Trump bait he could very well run for office in 2020.

Mark my words faggots. He is constantly attacking Trump for a reason.
My theory is that his jewish megalomany and e-celeb status has led him to believe he could be the next president.

>There are people on this board who unironically think Ben Shapiro will ever be President

We all know he can't though. So it's all good

We set up another important jew as a candidate against him

the jew is either at your throat or at your feet

I know everyone here talks about "redpilling" and the JQ and whatever else. The truth is, the majority of America does not trust the Jew. Believe me. And by majority I'm including all of the boomers you fuckers hate.

99% of his fanbois would endorse him though.

not with those twiglet mincy legs of his

>the majority of america
I'm not really certain about this user.
From what I see the majority are easily manipulated sheep looking for a saviour.

Ben Shapiro will run in 2020 or endorse a republican rhino so hard that he will create a huge divide between nationalists and establishment republicucks. This is a ticking time bomb

100%
Mark my words. He has gained enough traction to pull it of.

This will be a bigger divide than the libtards and progressives. Its gonna be big. Ben Shapiro and Jordon Peterson and the like have been planning thisbever since last november

He is pulling away normie conservatives from Trump by the minute. One by one. Slowly and steadily.

Canadian circumcision rates were equal to US rates 20 years ago. Only the influx of chinks, poos, and pakis has decreased.

At least we're not fat I guess.

As if Shapiro wouldn't get pwnt for being a manlet and a Jew by Trump. I hope he does run just so that it ends his shitty career.

That's literally less than one million people

Like I said this move will throw us back 10 years at least.Trump was just the confirmation that the working class are fed up.
Finally people are waking up and asking the jq. Shapiro will stop us in our tracks and throw us back to the middle ages.

His highest and best use is as a back room strategist, not a candidate.

He's too much of a nasally voiced manlet to appeal to voters en masse.

oh fucking no, god, jesus, no, fuck

Shapiro vs Zuckerberg 2020

ZOG gets bolder and emerges from the shadows.

Never for a second underestimate the jew and get complacent. This goy is ambitious af and building a political following.

He wrote in 2003 hw they needed to kill all the Palestinians so we could always use that against him.

Take a recording of Shapiro and play it for your girlfriend - You'll see what I mean.

He sounds like a jive talking chipmunk to the untrained ear.

Meh. The voters will gladly disregard that statement since jews like niggers can't be wacist.

Doesen't matter as long as it makes sense to the average middle class american conservative who thinks Trump is too edgy.

Even if he doesent run he and his e-celeb buddies will make sure there is enough anti Trump propaganda.

Middle class conservatives who would vote for an Orthodox Jew are too few in number to elect him President.

Not buying what you're selling Ustasha.

Mark my words. There is someting brewing on the alt lite and it doesen't look good.

Point me to any conservative who has adressed the jq and their ambitions to enslave the goyim.

Definitely less than 6 million of course.

A jew would never run for president

they do best in the shadows

Tie him to a player in one of the PG networks.

Good point but Ben is making kike-ism great again and faggots will eat this shit up.

He has stated maybe 2024

I already see it happening, Ben Shapiro wins 2020, at inauguration speech:

>Thanks to all my voters, It's a great win for the country, but first, a word from our sponsors ......

>Klezmer orchestra starts playing frenetically

Stop it user. This idea is giving me nightmares. All we have done over the last 12 months simply gone. Poof.

what do you mean prevent? we must meme this into reality. Benji for Prez!

I still refuse to believe murdoch mirdoch went down. Is there a mirror? I NEED natsoc memes right now!

You kekistanis will get necked. Sorry brah.

You Leafs and Murricans with your customs....

Why oh why would your parents let some random doctor trim your freaking dick? Are they too retarded to teach you how to wash underneath your foreskin?

I hope not. Looks like he has anger issues. Would be too embarrassing.

No, he is not. That is not his endgame. He is just a speech vulture, waiting for mostly libtards to spew any flawed marxist logic and then he debunks by the manual, always avoiding to actually include any personal view, other than a logical refute of a weak argument

I srsly hope you're right.

>logical refute, even of a weak argument, somehow worse (????) than a random personal opinion based on muh feels

I'm sorry, this is a +18 forum. Slow kids should go play call of duty or sth.

I listen to his podcast daily coming home from work, and though I like his principles, I find myself irritated by the many little ways he elevates himself above gentiles.

Ben Shapiro, through his own words, is starting to make me understand who Sup Forums is antisemitic.

the price of a successful attack is a helpful alternative

He won't run, it won't matter

and even if he did he'd get btfo

he can run. It's a nothingburger. Ben fucking Shapiro has no shot. The first time women hear him speak will be the last since he's a nasally little jew boy

You have to admit he's a really smart guy and he's usually correct on most issues. One can say that, while at the same time acknowledging his holier than thou attitude and the fact that he is sometimes just plain wrong (eg, on Israel).

>le wise quote

>listening to a jew talking at you and telling you why he is supposedly better than you
>still listen
Good goy!!

>being a walking meme

oh, Cletus....

youtube.com/watch?v=fonVAv6FzW8

>You have to admit he's muh Ben Cheapiro...
he is an oven dodger, a centrist crircling around dead meat, typical jew stuff. Please leave argentanon lil' pibe, this is an 18+ board.

>anyone who disagrees with me is either a jew or a nigger

have fun with that minimum wage job

I hate him and other jews from the bottom of my heart. They are responsible for feminism, giving rights to women and destroying the nuclear family.