youtu.be/J5n0uK-hIzo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhIrvsbEJ6Q
twitter.com/Jamie_Maz/status/936349041264414721
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop saying Merry Christmas.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

what i see this as
>Libshit Judge: Fuck Drumpf i'm gonna not rule this illegal shitskin guilty cause fuck drumpf
>libshit thinks he's hot shit
>all the verdict does is red pill people into supporting Kate's Law even more
>Congress passes Kate's Law
that's what's gonna happen

>A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm

Oh and shooting White Women

Build the moat, sharks and crocs.

MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=WhIrvsbEJ6Q

>posting blatant propaganda women

WHITE CALIFORNIA ANONS
TAKE BACK YOUR ONCE GREAT STATE

So Joy Reid is a homophobe, documented proof in this thread. How will MSNBC respond?

twitter.com/Jamie_Maz/status/936349041264414721

Trump is going to go fucking nuclear over this.

Trump should pardon whoever shoots down that piece of shit.

>free State
what could have been...

WILL SOMEBODY STOP BEING ANGRY FOR THREE SECONDS AND TELL ME WHETHER OR NOT MY TAXES ARE GOING DOWN?

SORRY THE JUSTICE SYSTEM LET YOU DOWN KATE

>Didn't try to shoot the gun
>7 prior convictions
>5 times illegal entry

Can someone explain the verdict? Without memes or jokes, why was the murderer found not guilty? There has to be some legal justification behind the jury's decision, it can't just be "fuck drumpf do the opposite of what he wants."

Which is the greatest move 4D Trump can make right now?

1) "This is horseshit"
2) Say Nothing, Ignore it
3) "We have to believe in Law and Order"

How angry is mummyanne right now?

You can rape or murder someone as long as theyre white and you're illegal, both according to US courts, this very year.

Reminder to eat a balanced diet.

Is Mark Steyn a Jew?

The reddit threads on this spic getting acquitted actually make me mad. Liberals are celebrating this murder getting off

Old hag pirate, Kelly's gonna be on F&F @ 8AM EST.

>mffw

>libs

It was just undocumented manslaughter you guys he dindu nuffin

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Illegal Alien criminals can find sanctuary from all sorts of laws in San Francisco.
>Driving infractions
>petty theft
>they can avoid consequences of several crimes that would lead to jail time for everyday US citizens.

WHERE ARE OUR SANCTUARIES FROM ILLEGAL ALIEN MURDERERS?

>go on a rally spree across the Midwest rallying outrageous patriots against the corrupt, rigged system

Only if you are poor or rich.
Just like any tax reform.

>stricter gun laws
>San Francisco

You can literally read the case yourself, I'm sure the court will publish it. Besides every news outlet is reporting the main arguments

tl;dr fish dont ask for fish

Is it bad that my sole reaction to this is calculated optimism that Kate's Law/wall is now more likely to pass?

Is it bad that I care so little for my countrymen's lives?

HOLY JEW

>dude I wasn't even trying to run over those kids when I was drunk

>gun stolen from LEO
>need gun control

Vote happens at 11AM tomorrow

Tax vote tomorrow at 11. Now go back to being mad.

They said the "gun fired on its own due to a malfunction and he had no control over it", essentially.

That bottom guy might be on to something.

How does a gun accidentally fire? That’s not physically possible. Are the jurors retarded? I want to know who they are.

Thank you so much.

based samantha bentley

We're all mad, but look on the bright side - this will be the weekend narrative for better or worse.

Five time felons from Mexico just don't know how guns work ok? It's really not that out of the ordinary

Are the browns, blacks, and anti-whites celebrating this?

They register to post on the site. They're retarded enough to use their actual e-mails.

Get to fuckin work.

>defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm
Hey guys, I found this metal piece, anyone know what this is?

>Mark Steyn
worse, a leaf

What a fucking shit day, everything is collapsing. The republican fucktard will fail to pass their tax bill this weak and then wont be able to finish it because of the governement shutdown looming, on top of illegal immgrant murder walking free.

Meanwhile, those same people flip their shit the moment you suggest that Heather Heyer wasn't even hit by that Dodge Challenger, but rather got an heart attack purely because she was 500 lbs.

Can anyone explain how Drumpf became such a faggot nigger?

They will ignore it.

>stricter gun laws
he literally stole the gun from a fed. is he actually saying he doesnt think feds should have guns? wtf

>Fair Trial
None of his prior convictions were brought up. The defense was that he was playing russian roulette, accidentally grabbed a gun without knowing what it was and it ricocheted into her head. These people are subhuman and they must be wiped out.

To be fair California isn't as strict as say, Chicago
But Chicago has niggers so there you go

We would have to put pressure on, and still probably nothing.

Why does he talk like a bong?

HAHAHA
THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR THE WHITE RACE

WHICH GUN CONTROL LAW PREVENTS STOLEN POLICE SIDEARMS FROM BEING USED TO KILL PEOPLE

I WOULD THROTTLE THESE DUMB FAGGOTS TO DEATH GIVEN THE CHANCE

bullshit

A jewish judge, a jewish lawyer, a jewish prosecutor and an illegal mexican are all singing and dancing on the corpse of a dead white girl, yelling how much they hate America, how much they hate whites

Well, America, what will you do?

Looks like the letter L to me?

Kate Steinle murder gets declared not guilty by San Francisco court

The lawyers immediately said afterwards that it was because of Trump and that they were proud for defending the rights of "immigrants" in their City.

>fuck drumpf, fuck justice, and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Quick rundown of the case

> Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 54, has acknowledged shooting 32-year-old Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier in July 2015
> He said the shooting was accidental and that he picked up a handgun he found wrapped in a T-shirt under a bench when it accidentally fired
> Garcia Zarate had been deported five times from the US and was homeless in San Francisco when he shot Steinle
> Her death became a rallying cry for President Donald Trump's immigration policies during the election campaign
> Steinle's family had previously tried to sue the city of San Francisco over her death but their wrongful death lawsuit was thrown out by a judge

And here is the kicker, the silver lining in this miscarriage of justice

> Garcia Zarate had just been released from prison at the time of the shooting
> Sheriff's office released him in line with the city's sanctuary policy of limited cooperation with federal immigration authorities

Both Kate's law and anti sanctuary city laws and enforcement will become must pass now, maybe even separated from the main immigration reform package (so it doesn't get hindered by DACA and RAISE).

As I said last thread: Trump needed one martyr (and Kate fits the bill) but he lacked a villain to tar all illegal aliens with.the same broad brush. Now he has one. A "Guity" veridict would mean this case "was successfully brought to an end with the evildoer punished by a system that doesn't see color, race or citizenship status".

Now it is

> Illegal aliens are really rapists, they really bring drugs, they really kill and state authorities let them. Kill sanctuary cities, pass Kate's law, build the wall

I want that national reciprocity bill to pass so badly now.
>Florida will grant out of state permits to damn near anybody
>those permits would be valid in California, Chicago, NYC, Maryland, DC, Massachusetts, and every other shitty gungrabber locality

>illegal alien shoots someone
>illegal alien kills a USA citizen
>illegal alien not guilty of murder
mfw

Personally shoot the spic in the middle of fifth ave.

>Steyn was educated at the King Edward's School, Birmingham, in the United Kingdom, the same school that author J. R. R. Tolkien attended

i am a homophobe. who gives a shit?

I know that Reddit and or Tumblr and or NeoGAF (if they still exist) is here, screencapping our rage and our salt.

I'd like them to know that they all seemed to have forgotten that 'manslaughter' exists, and they are celebrating a killer walk free for woke points. I hope they reevaluate their lives.

You're all over-reacting. This happened in California. The judges and citizens are communist gay Hispanics. Of course they'd let a Mexican murdering a white girl go free. Nothing new here.

Sup Forums:
>Zimmerman is entitled to the presumption of innocence

also Sup Forums:
>JUSTACE FOR KATE STEINLY

He didn't do anything wrong. The Transylvanian Saxons and merchants screwed him over. Germans and Jews ruin everything even in Romania!

>lefties happy whites die
No, shit.

Looks good as fuck, hate pork chops though.

>There has to be some legal justification behind the jury's decision,
no there doesnt.

Thats a felony.

I've heard of modded guns, a kid mistakenly shooting his kid brother with a faulty rifle but I guess I don't need reasons to hate the guy. He would've never killed her if he was never here

THEY WILL EAT OTHER FOR OUR AMUSEMENT

>he doesn't know what a gun is
>felony firearm charge
was this another subtle fuck you?

Activate marshal law and remove them all.

FREE BARABBAS

FREE BARABBAS

California needs to be disannexed.

They're acting level-headed about it. Inside, they're celebrating.

They should be shot.

Adjust for windage

You think steyn is a elfpleb?

We have legal authority now. White subhumans are nothing. The courts side with us. Just wait ten years. THIS IS YOUR FUTURE: We will keep some whites around.. breed them on farms... we will use their flesh as a delicacy... I cant wait to eat white babies... just imagine it... god im about to cum... having a white mother give birth and we take her white child away and rape it to death in front of her and then eat it... and then she begs for the scraps because we haven't fed her in along time... yes...

>aah~ onii-chan, my trigger is moving on its own~!

I saw. Thank you.

>The defense argued that the illegal alien found the gun wrapped in a shirt, then accidentally shot it and the bullet ricocheted 70+ feet away, killing Kate.

>The jury believed this

this
it is time for rebirth
digits confirm

Day.Of.The.Rope.

>NBC AS A WHOLE