Inthe #CAF. I'm A

Just posted to fb let er rip

Qt 3.14

Worthless slut

fucking around taking pictures for facebook while pilot in command of a military aircraft?

If its a cockpit when there's a male pilot in command whats it called when theres a female Pilot?

A BOX OFFICE!

GET IT? BOX OFFICE!

Looks like she's a pilot.

Good for her.

this showed up on the CAF instagram feed a few hours ago.

>allowing women to pilot anything

cuntpit? idk KEK

enrolled at University of Phoenix, kamikaze major?

It's still a cockpit unless she's a lesbian

/thread

unable to operate in an actual warlike scenario?

I want to hear a fucking zinger c'mon lol

No seatbelt, they are probably on the ground.

Sluts aren't worthless. They're good for scratching that itch, just not for piloting.

you can pilot my cock anytime leaf

>I'm a
Liability

lul

Embarrassment.

The Canadian military is filled with some of the most worthless people you will ever lay eyes on. A complete disgrace. Now I heard they are filling the ranks with shit skins and gooks.

Lol I was in cadets with her

No photo op whilst flying plz.

Kek

On board sandwich maker? You cucks have that? I don't think so. #north strong and free

nice do u jerk off with those fingers fag bag

I dated a girl who worked on base near here. She had me out to a work function one time and l was left aghast at what a bunch of dorks and faggots they were. Even the officers were a pack of beta dweebs. I'm just a normal tradesman and i couldliterally have taken the whole table on easily. I was shocked at what a bunch of geeks we have here. Maybe the fernchmen are different, but man these ontario soldiers are like a meeting of the AV club from high school.

-Safety hazard? (Inattentive to operational procedures and policies)
-Security risk? (no photography on the flight deck, social media violation)
-Pilot messing around, distracting fellow fight crew members, and NOT in command of her assigned aircraft?
-pilot who feels no need to. Use a flight/nav checklist
-possible poseur

Am I the only one who thought Confederate Air Force?